Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread 14:05 - Jul 13 with 10449 viewsjackharris

SWANSEA CITY TRAVEL TO THE PEOPLE'S PENSION STADIUM TO TAKE ON LEAGUE TWO CRAWLEY TOWN THIS AFTERNOON (3PM), AND YOU CAN WATCH ALL THE ACTION ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Head coach Steve Cooper will continue to put his players through their paces ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, having enjoyed a productive week-long training camp in Spain.

And he will lead the Swans for the first time on UK soil against Gabriele Cioffi's Reds.

The game will be shown live from approximately 3pm. Supporters can also watch via the new live tab on the official Swans App, or the club's official Facebook page.

––––––-–– ––––––––-

[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 14:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:08 - Jul 13 with 1983 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:04 - Jul 13 by monmouth

Is bid well looking any good? We really need strength there.

Didn’t take any risks, looked solid enough in possession. Not going to offer anything going forward.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 17:15]
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:09 - Jul 13 with 1976 viewsjasper_T

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:04 - Jul 13 by monmouth

Is bid well looking any good? We really need strength there.

Obviously not an attacking fullback.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:32 - Jul 13 with 1789 viewsGaz_M

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:07 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

I watched VDH closely today following a post from someone on here (can’t remember who now), who said VDH is always out of position, being forced into last ditch tackles etc.

Completely disagree. I think we’d ship tons more without him. This is going to be an unpopular opinion on here but I think Roberts is all over the shop, he was awful when he come on today, and he was found out plenty of times last season aswell. Overrated.

You don't actually believe that about Roberts imo.

Attention seeking. As usual.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:38 - Jul 13 with 1754 viewsraynor94

People looking far to much into a pre season friendly to get up to fitness. Shocker!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:41 - Jul 13 with 1719 viewsTailGunner

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:58 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

Declan John was good

Nosense post as usual from you son.

Defended poorly for me and cut back every single time in possession.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:42 - Jul 13 with 1722 viewsmonmouth

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:38 - Jul 13 by raynor94

People looking far to much into a pre season friendly to get up to fitness. Shocker!

Didn’t Newcastle lose 6-1 or something to a pub team the year before they won the championship?

I may be misremembering.

But your point stands, these are simply not meant as competitive games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:44 - Jul 13 with 1692 viewsTheKirkyLife

I was really happy with the pressing and confident passing, I'll say that much. You can definitely see we're trying to step up on our style last year.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:44 - Jul 13 with 1689 viewsFlashberryjack

Final score ? Please

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:47 - Jul 13 with 1672 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:32 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

You don't actually believe that about Roberts imo.

Attention seeking. As usual.

Yeah righteyo.

I posted John and VDH had a good game. But I thought I’d add in Roberts was poor to get a bit of attention off some weirdo like you on the Internet.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 17:50]
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:48 - Jul 13 with 1669 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:44 - Jul 13 by Flashberryjack

Final score ? Please

BUMP
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:48 - Jul 13 with 1661 viewsmonmouth

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:48 - Jul 13 by dickythorpe

BUMP

3-2 swans

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:49 - Jul 13 with 1641 viewsTailGunner

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:48 - Jul 13 by dickythorpe

BUMP

Won 3-2, from 3-0 up
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:49 - Jul 13 with 1644 viewsTheKirkyLife

BUMP

3-2 Swans
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:49 - Jul 13 with 1644 viewsploppy

BUMP

Swans win 3-2
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 17:50]
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:52 - Jul 13 with 1625 viewsFlashberryjack

BUMP

I'm in Egypt mate, wifi is shite.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:55 - Jul 13 with 1600 viewsraynor94

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:49 - Jul 13 by TailGunner

Won 3-2, from 3-0 up

6 changes at half time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 18:02 - Jul 13 with 1549 viewssioni

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:43 - Jul 13 by Badlands

Disappointing performance I the second half especially from John, Futon, Roberts and Celina.
Not what I expected from comments about pass and move.
Crawley have done much better in the second half even with all the changes.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 16:45]

Unfortunately I must agree. Only saw the 2nd half so I hope that what I saw will prove to be aberrant behaviour but what I saw consistently was not pass and move but pass from distance and watch and on the receiving end wait and hope. I hope again that I’m being foolish in assuming so much from so little and that I should ignore that slight feeling of horror niggling away in my stomach. Please let it be an overreaction on my part. Surely, there couldn’t have been that many long balls.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 18:30 - Jul 13 with 1422 viewsSwansea93

Didn't we have a shocking pre season last year? Means nothing just about getting fitness up.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 18:35 - Jul 13 with 1388 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 18:30 - Jul 13 by Swansea93

Didn't we have a shocking pre season last year? Means nothing just about getting fitness up.

Lost to Neath one pre season, finished in top half of premier League 10 months later!!!
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 18:56 - Jul 13 with 1301 viewsBadlands

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:55 - Jul 13 by raynor94

6 changes at half time

Crawley made 8 changes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:01 - Jul 13 with 1284 viewshuwrichards57

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:09 - Jul 13 by jasper_T

Obviously not an attacking fullback.

Yes though think we have a nice balance of full backs now in Connor and Declan who are a bit more progressive and could even potentially play further forward and Bidwell and Naughton who are a bit more steady. Well stocked there now.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:29 - Jul 13 with 1184 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:52 - Jul 13 by forkbeard

Could see the disappointment in Jack Evans as he wanted to get off that pitch but Cooper was determined to get his arm around him and reassure. Good to see.

You could hear clearly on stream after the mistake, someone in our dugout shouting “well done Jack” every time he got on ball.

Felt sorry for him with that mistake, it happens, looks a very good player though..
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:46 - Jul 13 with 1143 viewspencoedjack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:41 - Jul 13 by TailGunner

Defended poorly for me and cut back every single time in possession.

Kyle Naughtonesque
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:48 - Jul 13 with 1134 viewslidojack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:42 - Jul 13 by monmouth

Didn’t Newcastle lose 6-1 or something to a pub team the year before they won the championship?

I may be misremembering.

But your point stands, these are simply not meant as competitive games.

They did indeed.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/jul/25/newcastle-united-leyton-orient

Just noticed that Sven won his first game with Notts County that day as well. What a weird year.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 19:49]
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:52 - Jul 13 with 1112 viewsTailGunner

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:55 - Jul 13 by raynor94

6 changes at half time

Wasnt having a go here Raynor.
Just letting the fellas who were asking a bit of s feel for the game. 3-2 from 3-0 up pretty much mirrors it.
Comfortable (maybe too comfortable) for 47 mins.

Then we're extremely sloppy - but the meaning of these games is to give the manager a clearer picture if his best match day squad.
Today will have helped him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024