Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread 14:05 - Jul 13 with 10459 viewsjackharris

SWANSEA CITY TRAVEL TO THE PEOPLE'S PENSION STADIUM TO TAKE ON LEAGUE TWO CRAWLEY TOWN THIS AFTERNOON (3PM), AND YOU CAN WATCH ALL THE ACTION ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Head coach Steve Cooper will continue to put his players through their paces ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, having enjoyed a productive week-long training camp in Spain.

And he will lead the Swans for the first time on UK soil against Gabriele Cioffi's Reds.

The game will be shown live from approximately 3pm. Supporters can also watch via the new live tab on the official Swans App, or the club's official Facebook page.

––––––-–– ––––––––-

[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 14:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:57 - Jul 13 with 1871 viewsraynor94

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:52 - Jul 13 by TailGunner

Wasnt having a go here Raynor.
Just letting the fellas who were asking a bit of s feel for the game. 3-2 from 3-0 up pretty much mirrors it.
Comfortable (maybe too comfortable) for 47 mins.

Then we're extremely sloppy - but the meaning of these games is to give the manager a clearer picture if his best match day squad.
Today will have helped him

I was just trying to point out about the continuity over the two halves

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 20:01 - Jul 13 with 1834 viewsTailGunner

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:57 - Jul 13 by raynor94

I was just trying to point out about the continuity over the two halves

Totally agree, 6 changes half time plus another 5 at 3-1.

Use Yeovil to give those who struggled a bit today to put their hands up, and start whittling down from Exeter, Atalanta.....up to Hull.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 20:58 - Jul 13 with 1700 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 17:47 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah righteyo.

I posted John and VDH had a good game. But I thought I’d add in Roberts was poor to get a bit of attention off some weirdo like you on the Internet.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 17:50]

You may say he’s a weirdo, but he’s not the only one........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 21:05 - Jul 13 with 1657 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 20:58 - Jul 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Agree with that.

Over all I thought today was a decent workout, VDH impressed me first half and I believe it’s imperative we keep him, John looked sharp, Jack Evans played well apart from mistake. But because I thought Roberts was poor I’m “attention seeking”

Strange fella.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 21:08 - Jul 13 with 1659 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 21:05 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

Agree with that.

Over all I thought today was a decent workout, VDH impressed me first half and I believe it’s imperative we keep him, John looked sharp, Jack Evans played well apart from mistake. But because I thought Roberts was poor I’m “attention seeking”

Strange fella.

How can you be attention seeking? You haven’t started any threads about Lisa have you??

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 21:58 - Jul 13 with 1531 viewsbuilthjack

So now it's on to Yeovil. A Hereford supporting friend watched Hereford lose to an injury time winner against them last night. He says Hereford dominated.
Let's hope we are better than Hereford.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:02 - Jul 13 with 1528 viewsCaptain_Sham

A month before the season starts and the morons are moaning because we only won a pre season friendly by 1 goal. L.O.L.

Its just a ride.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:17 - Jul 13 with 1490 viewsGaz_M

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 21:05 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

Agree with that.

Strange fella.

Track record of ridiculous posts m8, init.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:36 - Jul 13 with 1474 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:02 - Jul 13 by Captain_Sham

A month before the season starts and the morons are moaning because we only won a pre season friendly by 1 goal. L.O.L.

Same every year.

File alongside, "The new kit is f*cking rubbish", also every single f*cking year.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:42 - Jul 13 with 1441 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:17 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

“m8” “init”. Posting zero points, because you have no argument, just looking for a row sitting behind a keyboard. As I thought, just a bit of a weirdo.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 22:43]
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 13 with 1431 viewsTailGunner

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:17 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

He's a balanced poster in my recollection. Who travels regularly. Way more positive than negative.

What are your feelings Gaz? What's your viewpoint?
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:53 - Jul 13 with 1406 viewsdobjack2

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 20:58 - Jul 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I hope someday you will join us, and the world will be as one.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 23:33 - Jul 13 with 1329 viewsjasper_T

People really don't want to talk about football matches on here. Crabs in a bucket racing to explain how none of it matters.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 23:50 - Jul 13 with 1291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:53 - Jul 13 by dobjack2

I hope someday you will join us, and the world will be as one.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 23:53 - Jul 13 with 1281 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 23:33 - Jul 13 by jasper_T

People really don't want to talk about football matches on here. Crabs in a bucket racing to explain how none of it matters.

Wheras in a different bucket we have fabricant misanthropes looking to quantify the inane.

Its just a ride.

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 00:46 - Jul 14 with 1192 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:36 - Jul 13 by Neath_Jack

Same every year.

File alongside, "The new kit is f*cking rubbish", also every single f*cking year.

Can't believe we have shifted 4,000 plus.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 03:02 - Jul 14 with 1141 viewsdameedna

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 19:46 - Jul 13 by pencoedjack

Kyle Naughtonesque

It became apparent under Rodgers where Taylor was instructed to not get ahead of Sinclair. Rangel had more freedom with Dyer.

With a commanding winger in front of Naughton, KN is a reliable player.

John and VDH had good games as did Dhanda.

Hardly noticed Bidwell which is not always a bad sign.

Clean sheet and 3 goals up at half time.

Solid performance against some skillfull triallists.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 09:39 - Jul 14 with 956 viewsBadlands

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 03:02 - Jul 14 by dameedna

It became apparent under Rodgers where Taylor was instructed to not get ahead of Sinclair. Rangel had more freedom with Dyer.

With a commanding winger in front of Naughton, KN is a reliable player.

Hardly noticed Bidwell which is not always a bad sign.

Clean sheet and 3 goals up at half time.

Solid performance against some skillfull triallists.

Thought Joh and Chanda were prominent but neither was good!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:08 - Jul 14 with 901 viewsGaz_M

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 22:42 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

“m8” “init”. Posting zero points, because you have no argument, just looking for a row sitting behind a keyboard. As I thought, just a bit of a weirdo.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 22:43]

When you stop attention seeking by posting utter drivel constantly, I'll give you a better reply. There's value and worth in calling you out for nonsense talk, that doesn't mean I have to waste effort in posting a lengthy reply you'll likely be unable understand regardless.

We both know Roberts is a good player. Saying otherwise would be nothing short of embarrassing.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:32 - Jul 14 with 851 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:08 - Jul 14 by Gaz_M

When you stop attention seeking by posting utter drivel constantly, I'll give you a better reply. There's value and worth in calling you out for nonsense talk, that doesn't mean I have to waste effort in posting a lengthy reply you'll likely be unable understand regardless.

We both know Roberts is a good player. Saying otherwise would be nothing short of embarrassing.

Oh right.

Roberts and John by Gaz_M 2 Feb 2019 18:46
Connor had a nightmare today bless him.

John was excellent.

Any more examples you’d like to make a complete c*ck out of you with? You’re doing pretty well yourself at the moment in fairness, “innit”
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 10:37]
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:49 - Jul 14 with 817 viewsGaz_M

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:32 - Jul 14 by 34dfgdf54

Oh right.

Roberts and John by Gaz_M 2 Feb 2019 18:46
Connor had a nightmare today bless him.

John was excellent.

Any more examples you’d like to make a complete c*ck out of you with? You’re doing pretty well yourself at the moment in fairness, “innit”
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 10:37]

You've just posted a link to me saying John was good that day and Roberts was bad that day.

Did you mean to post that link? Because it doesn't prove or contribute anything to what you're trying to say pal.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:55 - Jul 14 with 800 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:49 - Jul 14 by Gaz_M

You've just posted a link to me saying John was good that day and Roberts was bad that day.

Did you mean to post that link? Because it doesn't prove or contribute anything to what you're trying to say pal.

He had a nightmare that game, he had nightmares at the games the other posters on the thread were talking about, he had a nightmare against Hull at the KC and there’s plenty of other games I can point out including being poor yesterday.

I’m not saying he’s a “bad” player, but he hasn’t been in good form for a while and the fact he’s come through the ranks here has protected him from criticism that someone like naugnton would get if he put in the same performances.

Now chill yourself out, it’s ok to have different opinions, you don’t need to cry about it and get all nasty like you did with myself and badlands yesterday. Weird
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 11:02 - Jul 14 with 797 viewsangryjack

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 16:58 - Jul 13 by Gaz_M

Declan John was good

Nosense post as usual from you son.

Declan John is a waste of space
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 11:13 - Jul 14 with 771 viewsGaz_M

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 10:55 - Jul 14 by 34dfgdf54

He had a nightmare that game, he had nightmares at the games the other posters on the thread were talking about, he had a nightmare against Hull at the KC and there’s plenty of other games I can point out including being poor yesterday.

I’m not saying he’s a “bad” player, but he hasn’t been in good form for a while and the fact he’s come through the ranks here has protected him from criticism that someone like naugnton would get if he put in the same performances.

Now chill yourself out, it’s ok to have different opinions, you don’t need to cry about it and get all nasty like you did with myself and badlands yesterday. Weird

Good lad. Nice to see we've got to where we needed to get.

Have great day.
The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 11:17 - Jul 14 with 760 views34dfgdf54

The Official Crawley v Swansea City Preseason Match Thread on 11:13 - Jul 14 by Gaz_M

Good lad. Nice to see we've got to where we needed to get.

Have great day.

You too “m8”. Watch that tail between your legs, you know the one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024