Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Len McClusky and Tom Watson 21:45 - Jul 13 with 4001 viewswaynekerr55

🍿🍿🍿

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:37 - Jul 14 with 651 viewsexiledclaseboy

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:33 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, that smacks of putting up with all Labour's sh1te because they aren't Tories. Not really sure that's a great rationale for voting.

I don’t really care what you think. If Plaid had the best chance of beating the Tories here I’d vote for them. Ditto Libdems, greens etc. But they don’t so Labour it is.

Poll: Tory leader

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:38 - Jul 14 with 649 viewsLohengrin

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 09:32 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

I just think they are trolling right now tbh.

On that note I’ve been scrolling through the Corbynista comments on a HuffPost piece from the Durham Miners’ Gala and thought of you when I alighted on this little charmer, Peter Franks:

”What you say is true . Zionism destroyed the Jews in Germany as it will destroy them here unless they modify their behaviour.”

Where do you even begin with that, old son? Marxism is to the human as distemper is to the dog.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/corbyn-and-mccluskey-launch-attack-on-lab

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:40 - Jul 14 with 642 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:37 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t really care what you think. If Plaid had the best chance of beating the Tories here I’d vote for them. Ditto Libdems, greens etc. But they don’t so Labour it is.

I know you don't nor should you, your vote is your own.

It's the value judgement of the two parties I'd have queried tbh.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:41 - Jul 14 with 640 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:38 - Jul 14 by Lohengrin

On that note I’ve been scrolling through the Corbynista comments on a HuffPost piece from the Durham Miners’ Gala and thought of you when I alighted on this little charmer, Peter Franks:

”What you say is true . Zionism destroyed the Jews in Germany as it will destroy them here unless they modify their behaviour.”

Where do you even begin with that, old son? Marxism is to the human as distemper is to the dog.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/corbyn-and-mccluskey-launch-attack-on-lab

They are thick as mince, Loh, they really are.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:42 - Jul 14 with 637 viewsexiledclaseboy

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:40 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

I know you don't nor should you, your vote is your own.

It's the value judgement of the two parties I'd have queried tbh.

Well you’re a dyed in the wool Tory so I wouldn’t expect you to agree.

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:44 - Jul 14 with 632 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:42 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Well you’re a dyed in the wool Tory so I wouldn’t expect you to agree.

If I felt Labour were better for the economy etc and Tories were as poor as Labour are right now, I'd be tempted to vote Labour.

Problem is, for Labour to be electable they'd be slated as "Red Tories".

I just don't see that Labour whose staff may well go on strike due to low pay, whose senior officials are blocked from seeing party response to EHRC, whose whistleblowers are demonised anfd offered no support et al are anywhere near close to the Tories.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:04 - Jul 14 with 610 viewsexiledclaseboy

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:44 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

If I felt Labour were better for the economy etc and Tories were as poor as Labour are right now, I'd be tempted to vote Labour.

Problem is, for Labour to be electable they'd be slated as "Red Tories".

I just don't see that Labour whose staff may well go on strike due to low pay, whose senior officials are blocked from seeing party response to EHRC, whose whistleblowers are demonised anfd offered no support et al are anywhere near close to the Tories.

Yet you’re going to continue voting for a party that’s f*cked up everything it’s touched over the last few years cos you think they’re better than the other lot. So you’re no different.

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:30 - Jul 14 with 589 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:04 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Yet you’re going to continue voting for a party that’s f*cked up everything it’s touched over the last few years cos you think they’re better than the other lot. So you’re no different.

In the absence of a viable alternative, what's the option?

Labour have turned their back on what made them electable.
Login to get fewer ads

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:31 - Jul 14 with 586 viewsexiledclaseboy

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:30 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

In the absence of a viable alternative, what's the option?

Labour have turned their back on what made them electable.

Which is exactly the same point I made. So as I said. No different.

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:33 - Jul 14 with 581 viewsUxbridge

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:04 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

I'm amazed this shower have the gall to argue they're the party of economic competence. The national debt has risen by 1 trillion on their watch, they're about to argue for an economically disastrous no-deal Brexit and their so-called austerity agenda has done little more than decimate the prospects and lives of the least well-off in society whilst simultaneously stalling an economy in desperate need of infrastructure investment.

Labour are a shower too of course, but anyone arguing to vote Tory simply hasn't been paying attention for the last decade.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:35 - Jul 14 with 578 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:31 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Which is exactly the same point I made. So as I said. No different.

So the presumption is you're making a value judgement that yes Labour are sh1te but Tories are worse. I'd argue against that, but you're entitled to your view.

Brexit needs resolving either way, after that I think Tories will have hit their lowest point and recovery start. Labour on the other hand are spiralling down.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:36 - Jul 14 with 573 viewsexiledclaseboy

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:35 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

So the presumption is you're making a value judgement that yes Labour are sh1te but Tories are worse. I'd argue against that, but you're entitled to your view.

Brexit needs resolving either way, after that I think Tories will have hit their lowest point and recovery start. Labour on the other hand are spiralling down.

It’s not a presumption, it’s an opinion.

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:42 - Jul 14 with 562 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:36 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s not a presumption, it’s an opinion.

Tis my presumption, dear fellow.

Ye god, I almost turned into Loh there.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:45 - Jul 14 with 557 viewsHighjack

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:27 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

We don’t actually as we invariably end up with a government that 60% of voters didn’t vote for. I know you agree with me about the shitness of the system but we’re stuck with it so have to work within its limitations.

How will change ever be achieved if we keep perpetuating the same old tired nonsense?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:46 - Jul 14 with 550 viewslondonlisa2001

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 12:33 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, that smacks of putting up with all Labour's sh1te because they aren't Tories. Not really sure that's a great rationale for voting.

You said a couple of days ago you were voting for ‘anyone but Bojo’.

Do keep up Bluey.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:47 - Jul 14 with 549 viewsexiledclaseboy

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:45 - Jul 14 by Highjack

How will change ever be achieved if we keep perpetuating the same old tired nonsense?

It’s a conundrum isn’t it. The system is designed to protect the two main parties and it can’t be changed until the two party duopoly is broken. It’s almost like it was designed for that perfect catch 22.

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:57 - Jul 14 with 535 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:46 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

You said a couple of days ago you were voting for ‘anyone but Bojo’.

Do keep up Bluey.

From the list of candidates available, Lisa. BoJo by far the worst.

I get the point you're trying to make but Labour are in clear freefall, nowhere near the bottom. Not saying Tory problems are resolved directly after Brexit, but...
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:57 - Jul 14 with 530 viewslondonlisa2001

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:47 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a conundrum isn’t it. The system is designed to protect the two main parties and it can’t be changed until the two party duopoly is broken. It’s almost like it was designed for that perfect catch 22.

I agree to a extent. But if everyone who dislikes both Tories and Labour equally (like me) votes for a third party (Lib Dems here, probably Plaid in Wales) , the duopoly would break, or certainly fracture.

I can quite easily see an outcome next GE where the LibDems hold the balance of power. One just has to hope Jo Swinson has more balls than Nick Clegg.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:58 - Jul 14 with 526 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:57 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

I agree to a extent. But if everyone who dislikes both Tories and Labour equally (like me) votes for a third party (Lib Dems here, probably Plaid in Wales) , the duopoly would break, or certainly fracture.

I can quite easily see an outcome next GE where the LibDems hold the balance of power. One just has to hope Jo Swinson has more balls than Nick Clegg.

Has she been to Thailand recently?
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:01 - Jul 14 with 521 viewslondonlisa2001

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:57 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

From the list of candidates available, Lisa. BoJo by far the worst.

I get the point you're trying to make but Labour are in clear freefall, nowhere near the bottom. Not saying Tory problems are resolved directly after Brexit, but...

You’ve accused ECB of voting solely yonkeep someone else put and said that’s a bad motivation, while doing exactly the same thing.

The one thing I would say about the state of the two parties, Labour has a greater number of people that would be fine leading the party and country. The Tories are attempting to deselect everyone that would be anything other than abhorrent.

Your point about Brexit is also predicated on an underlying assumption that we will leave on terms materially different to May’s deal.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:09 - Jul 14 with 508 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:01 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

You’ve accused ECB of voting solely yonkeep someone else put and said that’s a bad motivation, while doing exactly the same thing.

The one thing I would say about the state of the two parties, Labour has a greater number of people that would be fine leading the party and country. The Tories are attempting to deselect everyone that would be anything other than abhorrent.

Your point about Brexit is also predicated on an underlying assumption that we will leave on terms materially different to May’s deal.

AS I said, because I believe BoJo is the worst candidate there - and suspect he'll only be in place for Brexit. In that case, I believe there are other candidates better than BoJo.

With regards to ECB, respect his opinion but respectfully disagree that Labour are in anyway, form or shape better than Tories. Which Labour MPs would be fine leading party and state? Thornberry? This morning claimed to have kids of Jewish heritage, something she's magically forgotten to mention for years; also seemed to imply EHRC just there to help them with policies rather than lead to potential prosecutions. Starmer? Look at the "Robin Hood" trial to see his ego.

Labour's problems are only going to get worse.

I don't see any way we leave without materially different terms - parliament continually rejected May's deal after all.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 500 viewsHighjack

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 13:47 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

At the last election 368 seats were considered “safe seats”. That’s well over half the country decided before a single voter hits the ballot box. We can’t go on like this. It’s the modern day equivalent of rotten boroughs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 499 viewslondonlisa2001

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:09 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

AS I said, because I believe BoJo is the worst candidate there - and suspect he'll only be in place for Brexit. In that case, I believe there are other candidates better than BoJo.

With regards to ECB, respect his opinion but respectfully disagree that Labour are in anyway, form or shape better than Tories. Which Labour MPs would be fine leading party and state? Thornberry? This morning claimed to have kids of Jewish heritage, something she's magically forgotten to mention for years; also seemed to imply EHRC just there to help them with policies rather than lead to potential prosecutions. Starmer? Look at the "Robin Hood" trial to see his ego.

Labour's problems are only going to get worse.

I don't see any way we leave without materially different terms - parliament continually rejected May's deal after all.

We’ll either leave with something very close to May’s deal or won’t leave.

Neither of those solves the Tory problems.

Actually, even if we left with no deal by Johnson forcing it, the country would be so on its ar*e within a matter of weeks that the Tories would be permanently finished as the morons saying it’s all going to be great, would still look to blame someone other than themselves.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:21 - Jul 14 with 482 viewsbluey_the_blue

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:15 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

We’ll either leave with something very close to May’s deal or won’t leave.

Neither of those solves the Tory problems.

Actually, even if we left with no deal by Johnson forcing it, the country would be so on its ar*e within a matter of weeks that the Tories would be permanently finished as the morons saying it’s all going to be great, would still look to blame someone other than themselves.

It's supposition it would be on it's arse. History shows we'd be on our arse under the type of government Corbyn wants.

what companies want is a degree of certainty. Are we staying? Leave with May's deal? Leave under WTO rules? Companies are still investing in Britain,will do so when it's all resolved.
Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:26 - Jul 14 with 471 viewslondonlisa2001

Len McClusky and Tom Watson on 14:21 - Jul 14 by bluey_the_blue

It's supposition it would be on it's arse. History shows we'd be on our arse under the type of government Corbyn wants.

what companies want is a degree of certainty. Are we staying? Leave with May's deal? Leave under WTO rules? Companies are still investing in Britain,will do so when it's all resolved.

Companies don’t want a no deal. They also don’t want Corbyn.

No one believe no deal will happen. It’s not priced in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024