Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What on Earth? 21:41 - Jul 14 with 928 viewsLohengrin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What on Earth? on 23:15 - Jul 14 with 855 viewsHighjack

“I was so terrified, frightened and upset. Fearing for my life I had to reach for my phone, type in the passcode, select the camera app and take a photo of him.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What on Earth? on 23:27 - Jul 14 with 838 viewshuwrichards57

What on Earth? on 23:15 - Jul 14 by Highjack

“I was so terrified, frightened and upset. Fearing for my life I had to reach for my phone, type in the passcode, select the camera app and take a photo of him.”

There is such thing as a shortcut on the lockscreen to open the camera.
What on Earth? on 23:48 - Jul 14 with 808 viewslondonlisa2001

What on Earth? on 23:15 - Jul 14 by Highjack

She was already using her phone. It said in the article. Takes a second probably less to use the camera.
What on Earth? on 23:57 - Jul 14 with 787 viewsEbo

Wondered why Max hasn't posted on here in a while too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

What on Earth? on 23:57 - Jul 14 with 786 viewsHighjack

What on Earth? on 23:27 - Jul 14 by huwrichards57

There is such thing as a shortcut on the lockscreen to open the camera.

Well that probably saved her life.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What on Earth? on 15:50 - Jul 16 with 503 viewsEbo

There's a chap from Aberdare who used to go under the name 'Steve Strange' due to his odd choice of clothing (always wearing a studded dog collar, rubber gloves, black clothes, the odd skirt/blouse). A few years ago he took to wearing a gimp mask at his local pub. He would ask for a straw and on would go the mask. He would sit quietly in the corner doing his crossword whilst nursing a pint through a straw. Customers started to complain and in the end he stopped wearing it out. He only wore it to get peace and quiet so no one would bother him.

He's a highly intelligent chap though, very well read, went to a top uni but has a very kinky secret life. I asked him once if he was ok as he looked like he had a limp "Oh I'm ok mate, it's just my cocknoose, I just hope my friend Cath hasn't lost the key for it".

One time he took a girl home and she asked to use the toilet, the girl opened the wrong door and found a working pillory and all manner of rubber kink gear. She made her excuses and left. Not forgetting the time his girlfriend at the time walked into the pub brandishing a dog lead with him attached to it.

Ask anyone from Aberdare if they know Steve Strange, they all have a tale about him :)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024