Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... 23:49 - Jul 14 with 1834 viewsBrynCartwright

....I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, think Trump and Pence are dreadful people and shouldn't be allowed to exist, but unfortunately as there are so many dickheads and knob-jockies in the States it looks like it is a shoe-in for these priks to be re-elected.

Is there any way ( aside from funding Russian hackers ) to prevent this global disaster?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 04:17 - Jul 15 with 1782 viewssnork44

There is no-one on the Democratic side that is near to being a standout candidate that can challenge Trump at all. Biden , too old and creepy, Sanders too left wing, Warren too stupid, Harries too dull, Mayor Pete good ideas , but America isn't ready for a gay President , Booker too radical . As for the rest, they are just too forgettable ! The economy is doing well and unemployment is at an all time low. Like him or loath him Trump has transformed the country's position , he is not a bit Presidential and is incredibly crass , but considering the Democrats are eating themselves alive and with all his faults it is Trumps election to lose.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 07:20 - Jul 15 with 1728 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 04:17 - Jul 15 by snork44

There is no-one on the Democratic side that is near to being a standout candidate that can challenge Trump at all. Biden , too old and creepy, Sanders too left wing, Warren too stupid, Harries too dull, Mayor Pete good ideas , but America isn't ready for a gay President , Booker too radical . As for the rest, they are just too forgettable ! The economy is doing well and unemployment is at an all time low. Like him or loath him Trump has transformed the country's position , he is not a bit Presidential and is incredibly crass , but considering the Democrats are eating themselves alive and with all his faults it is Trumps election to lose.

This sort of thing could never happen over here!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 10:58 - Jul 15 with 1630 viewsHighjack

Being a dreadful person who shouldn’t deserve to exist is a bit of a prerequisite of the job. The only difference with Trump over the other presidents is he doesn’t bother with putting up the fake facade of an air of respectability and decency.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:05 - Jul 15 with 1598 viewsKGriz16

What're Trumps policies? From the video's I've seen America seems to be prospering some what under his Presidency? But, that may be propaganda. I'm not a fan of his by any means, I just think its the hip thing to be a Trump-basher, when most people don't know a single policy, not saying you dont either, I'm curious.
The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:12 - Jul 15 with 1583 viewsHighjack

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:05 - Jul 15 by KGriz16

What're Trumps policies? From the video's I've seen America seems to be prospering some what under his Presidency? But, that may be propaganda. I'm not a fan of his by any means, I just think its the hip thing to be a Trump-basher, when most people don't know a single policy, not saying you dont either, I'm curious.

Build a wall and put Hilary in jail.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:47 - Jul 15 with 1566 viewsHighjack

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 07:20 - Jul 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

This sort of thing could never happen over here!

Yes we have been treated with fine and honest peace loving leaders like that nice peace ambassador to the Middle East who brought peace and stability to an entire region and simultaneously removed the threat of weapons of mass destruction thus bringing peace. Because God told him to do it. And God loves peace.

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:59 - Jul 15 with 1558 viewsmonmouth

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 10:58 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Being a dreadful person who shouldn’t deserve to exist is a bit of a prerequisite of the job. The only difference with Trump over the other presidents is he doesn’t bother with putting up the fake facade of an air of respectability and decency.

Aye, that. And him being totally off his f*cking horse. He’s Nixon with early stage dementia.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 14:02 - Jul 15 with 1557 viewssnork44

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:05 - Jul 15 by KGriz16

He doesn't need any policies , he has fulfilled most of his promises apart from the wall! As I said before the economy is growing , unemployment is falling across the board and the standard of living is improving daily ! It is his election to lose , he is crass and bombastic but all across society his plans have worked ! Unfortunately the Democratic Party hasn't one strong contender and their party are at odds with one another !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 14:46 - Jul 15 with 1529 viewsHumpty

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:12 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Build a wall and put Hilary in jail.

And brown people should f*ck off back to their own countries, whether they were born in the US or not.
The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 15:07 - Jul 15 with 1508 viewssnork44

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 14:46 - Jul 15 by Humpty

And brown people should f*ck off back to their own countries, whether they were born in the US or not.

The man tweeted against AOC , Ilan Omar , Rashida Tlalib and Ayanna Prestley these four have barely been in office for six months and yet are calling the shots. All four especially AOC are terminally stupid and have been at odds with Nancy Pelosi , AOC has already called the speaker a racist , Trump as usual put his size tens into the argument and stirred up a hornets nest , he should have just shut up and let the Pelosi and the stupid quartet rip each other apart.

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 15:22 - Jul 15 with 1496 viewsHumpty

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 15:07 - Jul 15 by snork44

The man tweeted against AOC , Ilan Omar , Rashida Tlalib and Ayanna Prestley these four have barely been in office for six months and yet are calling the shots. All four especially AOC are terminally stupid and have been at odds with Nancy Pelosi , AOC has already called the speaker a racist , Trump as usual put his size tens into the argument and stirred up a hornets nest , he should have just shut up and let the Pelosi and the stupid quartet rip each other apart.

His big racist size tens you mean?
The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 15:43 - Jul 15 with 1484 viewssnork44

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 15:22 - Jul 15 by Humpty

His big racist size tens you mean?

But that is trouble with Trump is that he tweets before he realizes that his words have consequences ! He should have just shut up and let AOC's stupidity get the better of her.

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 18:43 - Jul 15 with 1420 viewsWingstandwood

Trump could not give two sh1ts, he is a narcissistic sociopath without doubt, must have been the ultimate boss from hell to work for, I bet his employees were on edge all the time.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 19:12]

Argus!

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 19:40 - Jul 15 with 1388 viewsKilkennyjack

Take a look at Epstein and Trump on twitter.

In 2020 Trump will be in jail.

Stick your money on Beto O’Rourke.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 19:52 - Jul 15 with 1379 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 13:47 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Yes we have been treated with fine and honest peace loving leaders like that nice peace ambassador to the Middle East who brought peace and stability to an entire region and simultaneously removed the threat of weapons of mass destruction thus bringing peace. Because God told him to do it. And God loves peace.

I think our Middle East envoy thought God was called George W God.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 19:53 - Jul 15 with 1378 viewsJackSomething

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 14:02 - Jul 15 by snork44

He doesn't need any policies , he has fulfilled most of his promises apart from the wall! As I said before the economy is growing , unemployment is falling across the board and the standard of living is improving daily ! It is his election to lose , he is crass and bombastic but all across society his plans have worked ! Unfortunately the Democratic Party hasn't one strong contender and their party are at odds with one another !

I would point out that all a half-competent Democratic nominee would have to do is point out that those factors (growing economy, falling unemployment, etc) are merely continuing on the path they were on when Obama left office, but I can't see it making a difference with his supporters. Should win back a lot of floating voters who would rather an actual grown up hold the job though.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 23:39 - Jul 15 with 1314 viewssnork44

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 19:40 - Jul 15 by Kilkennyjack

Take a look at Epstein and Trump on twitter.

In 2020 Trump will be in jail.

Stick your money on Beto O’Rourke.

Beto has zero chance of being the nominee, it will be between Biden, Harris,Warren and possibly Sanders! Mayor Pete has good ideas, but America is not ready for an openly gay President, he has zero support from the black community who are fiercely conservative in religious matters. If I was to put money it will be between either Harris or Warren and Trump would eat them both for breakfast. There is no outstanding candidate for the Democratic Party, the only person that could beat Trump is Trump and he didn't do a bad job with his tweets this morning !!!!

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 23:43 - Jul 15 with 1311 viewsHighjack

Is Biden that weird old f*cker who likes sniffing little girls hair?

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 00:34 - Jul 16 with 1283 viewshuwrichards57

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 23:43 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Indeed. Think they'd be out of their minds to have him as the Democrat nominee.

Don't really know much about this stuff but Warren perhaps looks the best bet this time around. Then post that you've got a crop of the now young but in the future hopefully more refined contenders.
The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 00:36 - Jul 16 with 1281 viewsHighjack

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 00:34 - Jul 16 by huwrichards57

Don't really know much about this stuff but Warren perhaps looks the best bet this time around. Then post that you've got a crop of the now young but in the future hopefully more refined contenders.

They thought Hilary would be a good idea so they are indeed completely out of their minds already.

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 01:48 - Jul 16 with 1265 viewssnork44

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 00:34 - Jul 16 by huwrichards57

Beto,Mayor Pete and Possibly Harris or Booker would be a better bet in the 2024 election , but if any of the silly quartet of Tlalib,Omar, Presley or especially AOC gain any power base then the Democrats will be unelectable for the foreseeable future at the moment ,these silly little girls are too young to be nominated for President. Having those in power would be the equivalent of Jeremy Corbyn having the keys to Number 10 !

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 16:06 - Jul 18 with 1095 viewsLord_Bony

In response to the backlash, Trump tweeted on Tuesday: “Those Tweets were NOT Racist. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body!”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1154902/Donald-Trump-vs-Naga-Munchetty-racist-

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 19:33 - Jul 18 with 1014 viewsThursday

The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 23:43 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Yeah, but so does Trump.
The Official PS Trump 2020 Thread.... on 10:28 - Jul 19 with 944 viewscontroversial_jack

His wife is from Slovenia." Send her back Donald!" Seriously, it was like Nuremberg on a smaller scale.Trump posturing at the podium nodding approval to the racist chanting of his uneducated sheep like followers.If that's not fascism then what is?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024