Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. 13:24 - Jul 15 with 3422 viewsUplandsJack

£15 mill bid rejected by all accounts from sheff utd
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 13:29 - Jul 15 with 3390 viewsbuilthjack

Holding out for £17m

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:17 - Jul 15 with 2873 viewsUplandsJack

I hope he stays if im honest. He needs longer at this level as the main man. Moving off to Sheffield for what will probably be 1 tough season in EPL, will do more damage to him long term. Just look at the way things have turned out for Mawson!
No if were him, I'd stay one more year here and aim to get another 20 plus goal season under his belt. Do that and a bigger/better team than Sheffield Utd will come calling and so will the big bucks.
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:21 - Jul 15 with 2850 viewsNortbankboy

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:17 - Jul 15 by UplandsJack

I hope he stays if im honest. He needs longer at this level as the main man. Moving off to Sheffield for what will probably be 1 tough season in EPL, will do more damage to him long term. Just look at the way things have turned out for Mawson!
No if were him, I'd stay one more year here and aim to get another 20 plus goal season under his belt. Do that and a bigger/better team than Sheffield Utd will come calling and so will the big bucks.

£15 mill would be a great deal,as long as we spend £5 mill on a replacement
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:30 - Jul 15 with 2811 viewsUplandsJack

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:21 - Jul 15 by Nortbankboy

Well maybe, but it's a big if. After the millions Jenkins wasted on Clucas, Bony & A. Ayew it's unlikely much if any of that fee will be spent on replacements. Probably just go on wages and debt etc.

But to be honest, for once I was looking past the pound signs and actually thinking of the lads career.
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:37 - Jul 15 with 2774 viewsLuther27

Just wondering. If we are that much in debt why is Ollie still here?
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:40 - Jul 15 with 2768 viewsbuilthjack

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:37 - Jul 15 by Luther27

With all the sales and the parachute payments we should be cash rich.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:41 - Jul 15 with 2755 viewshobo

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:21 - Jul 15 by Nortbankboy

To put the fee in perspective, Aston Vila are signing Tyrone Mings for £26.5m....
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:44 - Jul 15 with 2746 viewsUplandsJack

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:40 - Jul 15 by builthjack

But this k if true what has been written on here and elsewhere, we not only overpaid for players, but also gave out massive contracts that only continual survival in premier league could cover. And even then i heard we were borrowing against future tv payments to cover it.
But I think that has all been done to death on here already...
Login to get fewer ads

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:46 - Jul 15 with 2729 viewsLuther27

I've a bit of a bee in my bonnet about numbers being thrown around on here. I don't believe in selling off our best players to profit the owners. As for running the club prudently...well it's up to them to inform me not guess work by people on here.
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 00:14 - Jul 16 with 2552 viewsjasper_T

We sold the first parachute payment instalment for this season a year ago we were so strapped for cash.
SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 07:00 - Jul 16 with 2351 viewsDr_Winston

SSN claim we just rejected bid for the Mac. on 22:37 - Jul 15 by Luther27

The mooted £30m figure was a deficit, not a debt. Had the club not taken the actions it has then it could easily have become one.

The James deal has given us a bit of breathing space, but obviously we want rid of the remaining high earners to ensure no future liabilities that we can't afford to cover. If we can do that then we should be in a pretty solid place financially.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024