Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These neck tattoos 22:14 - Jul 15 with 4451 viewsDarran

I’ve got nothing against tattoos I’ve got a few myself but by fuçk some these tattoos all around the neck and throat are horrendous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

These neck tattoos on 22:21 - Jul 15 with 2911 viewsDippy

I dislike the look, but it's a new trend all youngsters jump on

Poll: Cooper Out

These neck tattoos on 22:23 - Jul 15 with 2902 viewsDarran

These neck tattoos on 22:21 - Jul 15 by Dippy

I dislike the look, but it's a new trend all youngsters jump on

It looks awful.

These neck tattoos on 22:27 - Jul 15 with 2891 viewsbuilthjack

These neck tattoos on 22:23 - Jul 15 by Darran

It looks awful.

Fools

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

These neck tattoos on 22:34 - Jul 15 with 2874 viewsWarwickHunt

These neck tattoos on 22:27 - Jul 15 by builthjack

Fools

Just back from Italy. It’s like an epidemic on girls/young women there.

Huge, ugly tats all over. WTF?
These neck tattoos on 22:38 - Jul 15 with 2867 viewsbuilthjack

These neck tattoos on 22:34 - Jul 15 by WarwickHunt

Just back from Italy. It’s like an epidemic on girls/young women there.

Huge, ugly tats all over. WTF?

My Italian cousins daughter has just had a big tattoo all down her arm. Gorgeous girl, but silly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

These neck tattoos on 23:25 - Jul 15 with 2788 viewshobo

I blame Franck Tabanou
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 23:25]
These neck tattoos on 00:29 - Jul 16 with 2738 viewsJack59

I've noticed youngsters particularly in recent years are generally much uglier than they have ever been before.
They are all members of gyms and are all fatter than ever. What are they eating in these gyms?
You can have a real laugh sitting in the car park of Parc Tawe, all the fit and decent looking people seem to come out of Lidl's or Home Bargains, the sights you see coming out of the gym are beyond belief.
Maybe it's becoming like that everywhere, and looking like shit is the 'new' thing.
It would explain the neck tattoos becoming so popular.
These neck tattoos on 05:03 - Jul 16 with 2679 viewsN_T_J

These neck tattoos on 00:29 - Jul 16 by Jack59

I've noticed youngsters particularly in recent years are generally much uglier than they have ever been before.
They are all members of gyms and are all fatter than ever. What are they eating in these gyms?
You can have a real laugh sitting in the car park of Parc Tawe, all the fit and decent looking people seem to come out of Lidl's or Home Bargains, the sights you see coming out of the gym are beyond belief.
Maybe it's becoming like that everywhere, and looking like shit is the 'new' thing.

👀
Login to get fewer ads

These neck tattoos on 06:13 - Jul 16 with 2646 viewsCooperman

Have a look at the state on Ederson. I like a tattoo but he looks horrendous.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

These neck tattoos on 06:27 - Jul 16 with 2640 viewsBrynmill_Jack

These neck tattoos on 06:13 - Jul 16 by Cooperman

Have a look at the state on Ederson. I like a tattoo but he looks horrendous.

I haven’t any tattoos and sights like that make me realize I did the right thing. When I was in my teens they were rare amongst youngsters but now they’re the norm. I just don’t get permanent self vandalism, I find it quite incomprehensible.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

These neck tattoos on 07:33 - Jul 16 with 2590 viewsdickythorpe

Those Tribal bands around the bicep about 20 years ago look horrendous now on people in their 40's early 50's.

Each to their own and that but it's mild attention seeking.
These neck tattoos on 09:07 - Jul 16 with 2505 viewsepaul

These neck tattoos on 06:27 - Jul 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I haven’t any tattoos and sights like that make me realize I did the right thing. When I was in my teens they were rare amongst youngsters but now they’re the norm. I just don’t get permanent self vandalism, I find it quite incomprehensible.

Ive never had a prob with them myself and have more than my fair share all over my body, but even I'm not keen on neck ones, sort of kept the front of my neck "clean" for work purposes (although nowadays that doesnt really matter, dependant where you go for a job as people are still "judged")

I guess at my age the amount I have is a rarity, note: some my age and older will have more, however, most won't and have the odd one or two or a couple, I guess it was the path I took in the early 80's joining the Royal Navy, it was a done thing.
Youngsters today are getting covered at a rate of knots and they are no longer a rarity but very common now

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

These neck tattoos on 09:24 - Jul 16 with 2485 viewscmajack

Absolutely horrendous things. Haven't got any myself and the state of some people with them today( particularly women) look horrendous. If i had taken a girl home to meet my parents with tattoos they would have thrown both of us out of the house. You can see a stunning woman , with a fabulous dress and shoes on and a tattoo all up her arm. What the heck is that all about?.
These neck tattoos on 09:44 - Jul 16 with 2458 viewsDarran

These neck tattoos on 00:29 - Jul 16 by Jack59

That’ll be all the interbreeding with Scoucers.

These neck tattoos on 10:51 - Jul 16 with 2389 viewsunion_jack

These neck tattoos on 09:24 - Jul 16 by cmajack

Absolutely horrendous things. Haven't got any myself and the state of some people with them today( particularly women) look horrendous. If i had taken a girl home to meet my parents with tattoos they would have thrown both of us out of the house. You can see a stunning woman , with a fabulous dress and shoes on and a tattoo all up her arm. What the heck is that all about?.

I saw a very pretty woman coming out of Lidl’s yesterday. She was incredibly pretty. But all down her arm and down her leg were these awful tattoos. She had a baby in a pram and hope the child grows up to say no!

It’s probably an age / generation thing but tattoos are taboo in my world.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

These neck tattoos on 11:15 - Jul 16 with 2356 viewsAlfieMooresSon

These neck tattoos on 06:27 - Jul 16 by Brynmill_Jack

You can't generalise because some kids are very intelligent and obtaining brilliant degrees and doing outstanding work, but then there are so many that are thick as feck and can't string a sentence together!

I think the extremes in society is growing, and it's mostly the thickos covered in tats!
These neck tattoos on 11:32 - Jul 16 with 2347 viewsBrynmill_Jack

These neck tattoos on 09:07 - Jul 16 by epaul

Ive never had a prob with them myself and have more than my fair share all over my body, but even I'm not keen on neck ones, sort of kept the front of my neck "clean" for work purposes (although nowadays that doesnt really matter, dependant where you go for a job as people are still "judged")

I guess at my age the amount I have is a rarity, note: some my age and older will have more, however, most won't and have the odd one or two or a couple, I guess it was the path I took in the early 80's joining the Royal Navy, it was a done thing.
Youngsters today are getting covered at a rate of knots and they are no longer a rarity but very common now

Paul , you’re around my age (and ex Navy) so it was a rite of passage for you, and when yours were done it was still quite novel and trendy. Now it’s not so !

I remember going to an Amazon induction day a few years ago (yep, I was that desperate at the time!) and as a group we were addressed by one of the agency recruiters . She had a sleeveless vest kind of top on and both her arms from wrist to shoulder were plastered in fresh ink . I remember thinking at the time it was the most unprofessional thing I’d seen. I think the agency is kaput now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

These neck tattoos on 12:41 - Jul 16 with 2277 viewsNeath_Jack

There's one massive difference between those of us with tattoo's, and those of you that haven't got them.

We couldn't give a flying f*ck whether you like them or not.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

These neck tattoos on 13:22 - Jul 16 with 2246 viewscmajack

These neck tattoos on 12:41 - Jul 16 by Neath_Jack

There's one massive difference between those of us with tattoo's, and those of you that haven't got them.

We couldn't give a flying f*ck whether you like them or not.

That is the problem, most of todays generation don't give a flying whatever about anything except themselves.
These neck tattoos on 13:26 - Jul 16 with 2240 viewsNeath_Jack

These neck tattoos on 13:22 - Jul 16 by cmajack

That is the problem, most of todays generation don't give a flying whatever about anything except themselves.

Maybe you should respect other peoples opinions on how they want to look? You'll be a much nicer person for it I'm sure.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

These neck tattoos on 14:38 - Jul 16 with 2191 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Some tattoos look great, I’ve often considered having one or two myself, but some people just go over the top. I’m sorry but those full neck ones, facial ones and those full “sleeve” ones just don’t look good. I accept that most people who have these extreme ones are making the following statement: “I am a rebel and I won’t conform, so f*** you”. That’s great and I get that, I was a rebel once. But these tattoos are so permanent, and when you get a bit older and wiser and maybe decide you want to rejoin society, it could be a bit tricky.
These neck tattoos on 14:41 - Jul 16 with 2188 viewsDarran

These neck tattoos on 14:38 - Jul 16 by JacksawayatWalesgame

Some tattoos look great, I’ve often considered having one or two myself, but some people just go over the top. I’m sorry but those full neck ones, facial ones and those full “sleeve” ones just don’t look good. I accept that most people who have these extreme ones are making the following statement: “I am a rebel and I won’t conform, so f*** you”. That’s great and I get that, I was a rebel once. But these tattoos are so permanent, and when you get a bit older and wiser and maybe decide you want to rejoin society, it could be a bit tricky.

Neath_Jack is a rebel I reckon.

These neck tattoos on 14:54 - Jul 16 with 2173 viewsNeath_Jack

These neck tattoos on 14:41 - Jul 16 by Darran

Neath_Jack is a rebel I reckon.

JacksawayatWalesgame is talking through his hoop i reckon.

These neck tattoos on 15:06 - Jul 16 with 2155 viewsDarran

These neck tattoos on 14:54 - Jul 16 by Neath_Jack

JacksawayatWalesgame is talking through his hoop i reckon.

Definitely,I don’t see you getting any wiser. 😂

These neck tattoos on 17:04 - Jul 16 with 2091 viewsNeath_Jack

These neck tattoos on 15:06 - Jul 16 by Darran

Definitely,I don’t see you getting any wiser. 😂

😂😂 knob 🖕🏻

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024