Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Ampadu 12:40 - Jul 16 with 10469 viewsoldcob

is likely to be released by Chelsea on loan for the coming season, says Frank Lampard. With Lampard an ex Swans loanee and the boys father being an ex Swan........ Unfortunately the romance has gone out of football these days, but we can wish I suppose.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:40]
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 23:57 - Jul 17 with 3110 viewsFireboy2

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 22:36 - Jul 17 by Dippy

I agree with Darran... He's too good for the Championship.. it'll be great if we got him

This

If we sign ethan i will platt fog.
Ethan Ampadu on 12:13 - Jul 18 with 2899 viewsAnotherJohn

Ethan Ampadu on 13:49 - Jul 16 by hobo

Shocking we didn't sign him from Exeter. I remember there were one or two calls on here suggesting we go for him

Indeed I posted to that effect in 2016 /17, his potential was obvious.

One for the future? 07:59 - Aug 10 with 894 views AnotherJohn

Kwame Ampadu's lad Ethan became Exeter City's youngest ever player - at 15 years, 10 months and 26 days - when he starred in defense in the 1-0 victory over Brentford last night. He beat the record of Cliff Bastin, who as most will know was an Arsenal legend in the inter-war years. Apparently a lot of clubs are interested. One wonders if Kwame's links with the Swans might give us an advantage if Ethan catches our scouts' eyes. I bet some PS regulars will say don't go back after Grimes!

Kwame's boy has been called up into the Wales training squad. I've said before he is worth monitoring. Exeter City isn't a bad little club, and we should perhaps bring that club into our sphere of influence. A couple of loans (perhaps even consider Grimes) in return for' first dibs' could work.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 15:22]
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 12:19]
Ethan Ampadu on 13:20 - Jul 18 with 2702 viewsSwansea93

And when asked if he is interested in the eight-cap Wales star, Cooper said: "Ethan's a really good player.

"I think I read today that there might be a loan deal going on. I can't say we've had conversations with Chelsea but if he would be available then he'd be a very good player.

"But there's no news on that from Swansea's point of view."

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ethan Ampadu on 13:29 - Jul 18 with 2666 views34dfgdf54

Ethan Ampadu on 13:20 - Jul 18 by Swansea93

And when asked if he is interested in the eight-cap Wales star, Cooper said: "Ethan's a really good player.

"I think I read today that there might be a loan deal going on. I can't say we've had conversations with Chelsea but if he would be available then he'd be a very good player.

"But there's no news on that from Swansea's point of view."

Can't get over WOL made an article over that.

We all know he's a good player, we all know he'd be very good for us as he would be at other clubs, and we also know there isn't any news, nor will there any news from a Swans point of view
Ethan Ampadu on 14:27 - Jul 18 with 2523 viewsvetchonian

Ethan Ampadu on 13:29 - Jul 18 by 34dfgdf54

Can't get over WOL made an article over that.

We all know he's a good player, we all know he'd be very good for us as he would be at other clubs, and we also know there isn't any news, nor will there any news from a Swans point of view

WoL tactics to divert attention from their beloved CCFC losing Zahore and Manga leaving...their great PL squad is being broken up....plus Bamba is going to be out until October...where are all the gloating redbirds now

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ethan Ampadu on 14:35 - Jul 18 with 2507 viewsraynor94

Ethan Ampadu on 14:27 - Jul 18 by vetchonian

WoL tactics to divert attention from their beloved CCFC losing Zahore and Manga leaving...their great PL squad is being broken up....plus Bamba is going to be out until October...where are all the gloating redbirds now

Aiden Flint is having a medical today £5 million from Boro, and they must be laughing getting £8 million for Zahore

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ethan Ampadu on 16:28 - Jul 18 with 2326 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Would love to see him here, no chance tho sadly.
Ethan Ampadu on 19:29 - Jul 18 with 2121 viewstaffpunk

'Gloating redbirds'-I don't know anyone who won't be happy that Zahore is going, and 8M if true is a fantastic deal. Admittedly disappointed that Manga is off, but think most people knew that was always going to happen. Looking forward to the new season, and at 10/1 I'm going to have a fair punt.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 19:29]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Ampadu on 19:43 - Jul 18 with 2082 viewsNeathJack

Left without comment.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-warned-ca
Ethan Ampadu on 20:36 - Jul 18 with 2007 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ethan Ampadu on 19:43 - Jul 18 by NeathJack

Left without comment.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-warned-ca

Al hail “King Kenny “ eh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ethan Ampadu on 21:38 - Jul 18 with 1905 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nice to see this circulating around London. I’m of the opinion that this boy for us would be the difference between upper mid table and promotion. He’s our missing piece of the jigsaw.

Edit - best include the link lol

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/ethan-ampadu-chelsea-swansea-city
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 21:39]

Ethan Ampadu on 21:42 - Jul 18 with 1891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ethan Ampadu on 14:56 - Jul 16 by Swanseaman

but the media have said we are in for him, they have to be right?

Interesting that Cooper was quoted as saying “I can’t say that we’ve spoken to Chelsea”. But he could have said “I can say we haven’t spoken to Chelsea “. Crafty b*gger!

Ethan Ampadu on 22:25 - Jul 18 with 1840 viewsNotLoyal

Ethan Ampadu on 21:42 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Interesting that Cooper was quoted as saying “I can’t say that we’ve spoken to Chelsea”. But he could have said “I can say we haven’t spoken to Chelsea “. Crafty b*gger!

They clearly have but regards the other chap, not ampadu.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ethan Ampadu on 04:56 - Jul 19 with 1721 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ethan Ampadu on 22:25 - Jul 18 by NotLoyal

They clearly have but regards the other chap, not ampadu.

Sorry, what other chap?

Ethan Ampadu on 07:40 - Jul 19 with 1669 views34dfgdf54

Ethan Ampadu on 04:56 - Jul 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry, what other chap?

Kasey Palmer.

Ampadu is a non starter, from the structured dialogue minutes:

<<A further question was asked about the Club utilising the loan markets. Trevor Birch commented that whilst a loan signing is often an easy quick fix, these deals are often not cheap and the demand for good loan players is huge.>>

We cannot compete, that's why this is why those who say "Derby got into play offs with loan deals", are talking absolute garbage, as per usual when trying to compare their situation to ours.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 7:41]
Ethan Ampadu on 07:47 - Jul 19 with 1643 viewstaffpunk

Ethan Ampadu on 19:43 - Jul 18 by NeathJack

Left without comment.

He did look a great prospect two years ago, but hasn't fulfilled his potential. I'd be delighted if Cardiff got anything more than 5M for him.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Ethan Ampadu on 07:48 - Jul 19 with 1642 viewsbluey_the_blue

Losing Zohore? Not really much of a loss tbh, had a good three month sell once Warnock threatened to sell him to a Belgian club, apart from that slipped back to anonymous. Manga wasn't a massive surprise, hit 30 now, was out of contract next summer anyway. We've already recruited a center back in.

We already knew Bamba was going to be out anyway, if it's true Aden Flint is set to come in we're covered at the back.

As for replacing Zohore, well a giraffe in a wheelchair would be a good like for like swap.
Ethan Ampadu on 08:48 - Jul 19 with 1595 viewslonglostjack

Ethan Ampadu on 07:48 - Jul 19 by bluey_the_blue

Losing Zohore? Not really much of a loss tbh, had a good three month sell once Warnock threatened to sell him to a Belgian club, apart from that slipped back to anonymous. Manga wasn't a massive surprise, hit 30 now, was out of contract next summer anyway. We've already recruited a center back in.

We already knew Bamba was going to be out anyway, if it's true Aden Flint is set to come in we're covered at the back.

As for replacing Zohore, well a giraffe in a wheelchair would be a good like for like swap.

A Giraffe? Not a bad shout. It could get on the end of those long throw-ins and punts upfield.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ethan Ampadu on 14:15 - Jul 19 with 1467 viewsSwansea93

Off to Germany to RB Leipzig season loan it seems.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024