Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Ampadu 12:40 - Jul 16 with 10463 viewsoldcob

is likely to be released by Chelsea on loan for the coming season, says Frank Lampard. With Lampard an ex Swans loanee and the boys father being an ex Swan........ Unfortunately the romance has gone out of football these days, but we can wish I suppose.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:40]
Ethan Ampadu on 12:42 - Jul 16 with 4676 viewslondonlisa2001

I’d love to see Ethan Ampadu with us for a season. Not least so the old chant could be resurrected...
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:42 - Jul 16 with 4677 viewsCCFCTOM

You've got no chance lads, if he doesn't go to a prem team then he's going to a top 6 champ side like
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:43]
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:42 - Jul 16 with 4677 viewsCCFCTOM

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:52 - Jul 16 with 4603 viewspencoedjack

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:42 - Jul 16 by CCFCTOM

You've got no chance lads, if he doesn't go to a prem team then he's going to a top 6 champ side like

Although I don’t think you will finish top 6 why the fuk would Chelsea loan Ampudu to a club who bypass the midfield?
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:55 - Jul 16 with 4578 views34dfgdf54

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:52 - Jul 16 by pencoedjack

Although I don’t think you will finish top 6 why the fuk would Chelsea loan Ampudu to a club who bypass the midfield?

I agree, I got a horrible feeling he'll end up there though. They were in for him in January I think.
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 16 with 4559 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 12:55 - Jul 16 by 34dfgdf54

I agree, I got a horrible feeling he'll end up there though. They were in for him in January I think.

I agree I hope he doesn't though he's a decent player, and could see him doing well there somehow?
Ethan Ampadu on 13:02 - Jul 16 with 4533 viewswestwalesed

We must use his old mans connection here.

But I reckon he will end up at Derby.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:02 - Jul 16 with 4531 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are you supplying him with a neck brace then? Perhaps the lad would be better off where his JB of a father played and in a side that at least could give Man City a game last season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:22 - Jul 16 with 4457 viewsCCFCTOM

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:02 - Jul 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you supplying him with a neck brace then? Perhaps the lad would be better off where his JB of a father played and in a side that at least could give Man City a game last season.

Congratulations on giving Man City a game

Let's be fair though it's bullshit about us being route one... We did it in the champ to get up but if he joined our midfield it would benefit his career massively. Not to mention he would be working with one of the best championship managers to ever grace the game (if not the best).
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:27 - Jul 16 with 4429 viewssherpajacob

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:22 - Jul 16 by CCFCTOM

Congratulations on giving Man City a game

Let's be fair though it's bullshit about us being route one... We did it in the champ to get up but if he joined our midfield it would benefit his career massively. Not to mention he would be working with one of the best championship managers to ever grace the game (if not the best).

Do Chelsea want him to come back a,player who keeps possession and plays under pressure or a,player who lumps it high and long?

I think they see him as champions league material rather than him learning how to play championship football.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ethan Ampadu on 13:28 - Jul 16 with 4425 viewsWabiSabi

CCFCTOM: "Let's be fair though it's bullshit about us being route one... We did it in the champ to get up..."

Remind us which division you're in this season?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 13:31]
Ethan Ampadu on 13:32 - Jul 16 with 4395 viewsvetchonian

Ethan Ampadu on 13:28 - Jul 16 by WabiSabi

CCFCTOM: "Let's be fair though it's bullshit about us being route one... We did it in the champ to get up..."

Remind us which division you're in this season?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 13:31]

The same division as you

Rem ind us how many seasons did you spend in the premiership?

Just to remind you we spent 7! Consecutive seasons how many consecutive seaons did CCFC manage?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ethan Ampadu on 13:41 - Jul 16 with 4352 viewsWabiSabi

Ethan Ampadu on 13:32 - Jul 16 by vetchonian

The same division as you

Rem ind us how many seasons did you spend in the premiership?

Just to remind you we spent 7! Consecutive seasons how many consecutive seaons did CCFC manage?

Think you misread my post, butty.
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:47 - Jul 16 with 4315 viewsLeonWasGod

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:27 - Jul 16 by sherpajacob

Do Chelsea want him to come back a,player who keeps possession and plays under pressure or a,player who lumps it high and long?

I think they see him as champions league material rather than him learning how to play championship football.

Given (a) how we play, and (b) how we bring youngsters through and are likely to continue to do so with Cooper, it should be a bit of a no-brainer to send him here. Whether it's something we want to do or could afford to is another matter.
Ethan Ampadu on 13:49 - Jul 16 with 4306 viewshobo

Shocking we didn't sign him from Exeter. I remember there were one or two calls on here suggesting we go for him
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 14:17 - Jul 16 with 4207 viewsCCFCTOM

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:27 - Jul 16 by sherpajacob

Obviously they see him going back there to play high level football... However in the short term the championship can make a player and he'd have a better chance under Warnock than with you lot. We don't keep possession because we haven't had the players to do so before but bringing him in with a couple of new signings and that'll change.
All I'm saying is despite you guys playing 'prettier' football, he's not gonna join a team that could potentially be fighting relegation and most certainly achieving nothing more than mid table obscurity
Ethan Ampadu on 14:27 - Jul 16 with 4177 viewsvetchonian

Ethan Ampadu on 13:41 - Jul 16 by WabiSabi

Think you misread my post, butty.

Yes I realised as I posted it!!!!!
Hopefully the scummers saw it though

Ethan Ampadu on 14:27 - Jul 16 with 4175 viewsFireboy2

Why are people replying to this bellend?

Have you no life or more importantly no fvcking morals.
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 14:29 - Jul 16 with 4161 viewsvetchonian

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 14:17 - Jul 16 by CCFCTOM

Obviously they see him going back there to play high level football... However in the short term the championship can make a player and he'd have a better chance under Warnock than with you lot. We don't keep possession because we haven't had the players to do so before but bringing him in with a couple of new signings and that'll change.
All I'm saying is despite you guys playing 'prettier' football, he's not gonna join a team that could potentially be fighting relegation and most certainly achieving nothing more than mid table obscurity

Cardiff not very good at actually signing players though....well they seem to not recognise contracts if it doesnt work out

Ethan Ampadu on 14:42 - Jul 16 with 4104 views34dfgdf54

Looks like it could be Villa, would make sense with Lampard and Terry being chums.
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 14:46 - Jul 16 with 4089 viewsPhil_S

In all seriousness and ignoring the fact that you are a Cardiff fan and biased but on what planet does a talented ball playing midfielder have a better chance under Warnock

And as a follow up question at what point do you think its going to happen that Warnock is going to play the ball on the floor now. I mean a man in his 70s is unlikely to change the habit of a lifetime,

You don't have the players to play the ball on the ground because Warnock chose not to buy any because its not the way his teams play

Stop believing everything Nathan Blake writes
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 14:50 - Jul 16 with 4080 viewsjack247

You don’t play attractive football because you’re a Warnock team. You’ve got the players you have because you’re a Warnock team.

You’ve gone up twice and you’ve come straight back down twice. Let’s have less of this billy big bollocks nonsense. You’re not a big team and you’re not a particularly good team.

Ampadu won’t come to us, he’ll be out of our budget. He won’t go to you, he’ll go somewhere where the football is a little less pragmatic.
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 14:52 - Jul 16 with 4069 viewsSwanseaman

no one is a top 6 side at the moment, where did you imagine that one from?

out of curiosity, do you know what is the highest transfer fee, you have ever recieved for a player who came through your youth academy ranks?

[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 14:52]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Ethan Ampadu on 14:54 - Jul 16 with 4062 viewsJacket

Let's get this straight. He ain't coming here. He ain't going to Cardiff. Now pack it the furk in the lot of you, you childish furkin barstards.
Ethan Ampadu on 14:56 - Jul 16 with 4054 viewsSwanseaman

Ethan Ampadu on 14:54 - Jul 16 by Jacket

Let's get this straight. He ain't coming here. He ain't going to Cardiff. Now pack it the furk in the lot of you, you childish furkin barstards.

but the media have said we are in for him, they have to be right?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024