Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cardiff the gift that keeps giving 11:16 - Jul 17 with 2527 views1983

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208456

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 11:42 - Jul 17 with 2438 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Shit predictions.

Shit board they think they are selling Zohore to WBA for £8Million WTF he's dogshit?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 11:43]
cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 11:43 - Jul 17 with 2426 viewsSwanseaman

how did he manage to guess the score the wrong way around, that's a classic

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 12:00 - Jul 17 with 2361 viewsbluey_the_blue

On his day, Zohore can be superb. We've only seen a few of those days.

For £8m I'd drive him there...
cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 14:42 - Jul 17 with 2037 viewsNotLoyal

Thought he was fair and honest as it went on.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 1776 viewsGlyn1

A lot of good humoured and fair comments.

E.G. "Got to be fair to Swansea, their finishing was lethal. Keeper had no chance with at least 4 of the goals."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 18:51 - Jul 17 with 1548 viewsNeath_Jack

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 11:42 - Jul 17 by AlfieMooresSon

Shit predictions.

Shit board they think they are selling Zohore to WBA for £8Million WTF he's dogshit?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 11:43]

They have accepted an £8m bid from WBA for him.

Why do you think that they are not going to sell him for that?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 18:55 - Jul 17 with 1535 viewsunion_jack

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 16:54 - Jul 17 by Glyn1

A lot of good humoured and fair comments.

E.G. "Got to be fair to Swansea, their finishing was lethal. Keeper had no chance with at least 4 of the goals."

Given the number of chances we created I thought the conversion rate was very poor. So our finishing wasn’t that lethal. Sounds churlish seeing we netted 6 goals but there were other chances that should’ve been buried. Keeper did well but was given every assistance imo.

They did look fit and had lots of energy though and a good game plan so it seemed so very positive on that score.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 19:10 - Jul 17 with 1485 viewsSwanseaman

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 18:55 - Jul 17 by union_jack

Given the number of chances we created I thought the conversion rate was very poor. So our finishing wasn’t that lethal. Sounds churlish seeing we netted 6 goals but there were other chances that should’ve been buried. Keeper did well but was given every assistance imo.

They did look fit and had lots of energy though and a good game plan so it seemed so very positive on that score.

credit to yeovil also, they gave their best / never gave up and were trying hard to keep the score down right to the end

a few of our misses I thought the shots were rushed, if they had just kept a cooler head they could have easily placed it right or left of the keeper

the good thing is that we should improve further by the start of the season, I was surprised we seemed so much sharper and fitter than the crawley game

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 22:04 - Jul 17 with 1227 viewsBrynmill_Jack

cardiff the gift that keeps giving on 19:10 - Jul 17 by Swanseaman

credit to yeovil also, they gave their best / never gave up and were trying hard to keep the score down right to the end

a few of our misses I thought the shots were rushed, if they had just kept a cooler head they could have easily placed it right or left of the keeper

the good thing is that we should improve further by the start of the season, I was surprised we seemed so much sharper and fitter than the crawley game

Could it be that Cooper is an even better coach than Potter? Signs are good so far

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024