Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PMQs 18:40 - Jul 17 with 1050 viewswaynekerr55

What a pair of utter, utter cùnts May and Corbyn are. "You're racist", "No, you're more racist"

Both of them should be cast into the Pit of Sarlaac
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 18:40]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

PMQs on 18:42 - Jul 17 with 1042 viewsSgorioFruit

I remember when May won that stupid election she pulled off, when addressing the nation she talked about Corbyn for most of the speech instead of even hinting at how she would try to sort this mess of a Kingdom out.
Herein lies the problem, ego's fighting amongst each other instead of actually doing their jobs.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

PMQs on 18:49 - Jul 17 with 1018 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's Boris and Corbyn next!

What a state we are in.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PMQs on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 994 viewsmonmouth

May, the Red Line Dancing Queen, criticised 'absolutists' that wouldn't compromise. You really couldn't make this shit up. Corbyn and Johnson (and *unt for that) are just complete tw*ts without a single redeeming feature between them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

PMQs on 19:00 - Jul 17 with 993 viewsdickythorpe

Pair of cúnts. Wouldn't give a flying feck if they dropped dead right now. #crosses fingers
PMQs on 19:04 - Jul 17 with 982 viewsladyjack

Vote for the home team in Wales, its the way forward.
PMQs on 19:12 - Jul 17 with 971 viewsexiledclaseboy

May’s speech today was astonishing in its lack of any kind of self awareness. She of the red lines and no compromise lecturing others on how it’s important to be flexible and come to an agreed position on important issues. I would’ve laughed if it hadn’t been so tragic.

Poll: Tory leader

PMQs on 19:14 - Jul 17 with 958 viewslondonlisa2001

PMQs on 19:12 - Jul 17 by exiledclaseboy

May’s speech today was astonishing in its lack of any kind of self awareness. She of the red lines and no compromise lecturing others on how it’s important to be flexible and come to an agreed position on important issues. I would’ve laughed if it hadn’t been so tragic.

It was dreadful.

And the real issue of Corbyn is that he can’t do anything about it as he’s so tarnished himself at this point.
PMQs on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 944 viewsbluey_the_blue

I just think she's past caring, just decided to troll.
Login to get fewer ads

PMQs on 19:17 - Jul 17 with 937 viewsLuther27

How the hell did we get to this state in politics. We are lumbered with two parties full of clowns led by a pair of nob jockeys, one soon to be replaced by a buffoon.
PMQs on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 933 viewsbuilthjack

The tories are obsessed with talking about Jez, just to take the heat off them and the shit they produce.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

PMQs on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 930 viewsLeonWasGod

I didn’t watch/listen, but that’s no surprise as she’s never been any different. There’s nothing there except well rehearsed rhetoric that defies reality. She’s utterly deluded (or dishonest) and vacuous.
PMQs on 19:41 - Jul 17 with 893 viewswaynekerr55

PMQs on 19:14 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

It was dreadful.

And the real issue of Corbyn is that he can’t do anything about it as he’s so tarnished himself at this point.

It says a lot that even Mad Dog McDonnell has said the party has to do something.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

PMQs on 19:45 - Jul 17 with 876 viewsbluey_the_blue

PMQs on 19:41 - Jul 17 by waynekerr55

It says a lot that even Mad Dog McDonnell has said the party has to do something.

Mad Dog speaks with forked tongue.
PMQs on 19:45 - Jul 17 with 876 viewsmonmouth

It speaks volumes that the other day I thought McDonnell sounded the most grounded and sensible major figure in either party

PMQs on 19:46 - Jul 17 with 869 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Heard him sprouting off about getting everyone above 60 percent of the median wage in five years time, he did not seem to understand that mathematically that is impossible.

Even taking today's median that would bankrupt the county.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PMQs on 19:58 - Jul 17 with 845 viewsJonathans_coat

This was ALWAYS her problem, she means everyone else should compromise, and not her.

How can anyone negotiate anything with that attitude?

A terrible Prime Minister, followed by a potentially catastrophic one!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 19:58]
PMQs on 20:01 - Jul 17 with 830 viewsexiledclaseboy

PMQs on 19:45 - Jul 17 by monmouth

It speaks volumes that the other day I thought McDonnell sounded the most grounded and sensible major figure in either party

McDonnell is clearly positioning himself as the next leader once Corbyn is ousted or quits.

Poll: Tory leader

PMQs on 21:02 - Jul 17 with 767 viewsmonmouth

PMQs on 19:45 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

Mad Dog speaks with forked tongue.

Indeed he does

Thank God we have those beacons of straight talking honesty May, Gove and Johnson to balance things up.

PMQs on 21:29 - Jul 17 with 710 viewsPegojack

PMQs on 19:00 - Jul 17 by dickythorpe

Pair of cúnts. Wouldn't give a flying feck if they dropped dead right now. #crosses fingers

I'm with you on that one, Dicky. Hopefully they'll both get run down by a car driven by Trump, who then swerves into a lampost before bursting into flames.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024