Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? 18:48 - Jul 17 with 961 viewsladyjack

Sand rabbits I know recon that the Ferry bridge should never have been built as it allowed easier access for Mushers to get across and then all of a sudden there was caravans under the Ferry bridge.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 18:49]
Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:52 - Jul 17 with 939 viewsNeath_Jack

You'll get plenty of bites to this I'm sure.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:57 - Jul 17 with 921 viewsDarran

The caravans were there several years before the Bridge was built.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:58 - Jul 17 with 918 viewsNeath_Jack

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:57 - Jul 17 by Darran

I worked on that bridge, it's the best built bridge in the uk

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 915 viewsladyjack

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:52 - Jul 17 by Neath_Jack

You'll get plenty of bites to this I'm sure.

Its funny how the Afon Nedd is a yellowy brown colour down in Neath but crystal clear up in Glynneath that is another one to ponder.
Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 912 viewsNeath_Jack

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:57 - Jul 17 by Darran

Wouldn't it be lovely if someone had a photo of the bridge the day it opened

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:00 - Jul 17 with 907 viewsNeath_Jack

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:59 - Jul 17 by ladyjack

Its funny how the Afon Nedd is a yellowy brown colour down in Neath but crystal clear up in Glynneath that is another one to ponder.

Hilariously funny, and something i often ponder to be honest.

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:01 - Jul 17 with 899 viewsladyjack

Several years before 1955 ?
Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:03 - Jul 17 with 894 viewsDarran

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 18:59 - Jul 17 by Neath_Jack

Wouldn't it be lovely if someone had a photo of the bridge the day it opened

😂

Here’s the opening ceremony of the first one in 1955.

Login to get fewer ads

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:04 - Jul 17 with 890 viewsNeath_Jack

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:03 - Jul 17 by Darran

😂

Here’s the opening ceremony of the first one in 1955.

Thank you friend.

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:06 - Jul 17 with 881 viewsDarran

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:04 - Jul 17 by Neath_Jack

Thank you friend.

There was also a fancy dress sponsored walk across the new one in 1994 just before it opened.

Should the original modern Briton Ferry bridge ever been built ? on 19:06 - Jul 17 with 880 viewswaynekerr55

"Sand rabbits"?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024