Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. 20:43 - Jul 17 with 6223 viewsUplandsJack

Just read this online, seems West Spam fan thinks they should definitely be looking to sign Mcburnie

https://greenstreethammers.com/2019/07/17/west-ham-target-swanseas-oliver-mcburn
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 20:47 - Jul 17 with 4976 viewshobo

As do half the Prem teams I imagine. He's been one hell of a find. Reminds me a lot of Michu. Only just turned 23 too
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 20:51 - Jul 17 with 4944 viewsUplandsJack

I meant to add that if this fans suggestions had some legs, this could get us a few more million for him. Though I reiterate what I said the other day, in that I'd prefer him to stay unless we get to silly money for him plus possibly a player too..
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 20:53 - Jul 17 with 4923 viewsGaryjack

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 20:47 - Jul 17 by hobo

As do half the Prem teams I imagine. He's been one hell of a find. Reminds me a lot of Michu. Only just turned 23 too

Reminds you of Michu?
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 20:57 - Jul 17 with 4898 viewsmonmouth

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 20:53 - Jul 17 by Garyjack

Reminds you of Michu?

I hope that's irony!!!!!!

I read it as encouraging 'half the PL' should they feel compelled to read a middling championship clubs internet trivia site.

Could work...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:02 - Jul 17 with 4872 viewsthornabyswan

Can't they give us 20 million for Ayew seems only fair.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:08 - Jul 17 with 4847 viewsWarwickHunt

Michu?

Christ. On. A. Fûcking. Vespa.
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:17 - Jul 17 with 4782 viewsdobjack2

The fan will be gutted they spent £45 million on a French striker then.
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:36 - Jul 17 with 4709 viewshobo

Reminds you of Michu?

His movement in the box, the quality of his finishing (even since his u23 days), his runs carrying the ball forward from midfield...

If you don't see it yet, you will in a season or two
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:48 - Jul 17 with 4660 viewsCooperman

Reminds you of Michu?

It’s hobo, mun. He never ceases to amaze.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 22:01 - Jul 17 with 4605 viewsGaryjack

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:36 - Jul 17 by hobo

His movement in the box, the quality of his finishing (even since his u23 days), his runs carrying the ball forward from midfield...

Yes of course we will. At 25 Michu was the top scoring midfielder in La Liga with 17 goals in a struggling Real Sociedad side. Mc burnie is a good lad, but sorry i don't think we'll see anything different in a season or two from him. In fact he'll disappear into obscurity if he signs for a Premier league club.
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 22:10 - Jul 17 with 4582 viewsRobbie

Michu was the most exciting player I seen in a White Swans shirt, even ahead of Trundle .

Will compare to the best forward at the club since Bob Latchford .

Good luck to socks but some silly and desperate money flying about in football .
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 22:55 - Jul 17 with 4485 viewshobo

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 22:01 - Jul 17 by Garyjack

Yes of course we will. At 25 Michu was the top scoring midfielder in La Liga with 17 goals in a struggling Real Sociedad side. Mc burnie is a good lad, but sorry i don't think we'll see anything different in a season or two from him. In fact he'll disappear into obscurity if he signs for a Premier league club.

Right, and what was he doing at 22? In celta vigo's b team that's where

And I don't mean to show you up, but Michu never played for Sociedad
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 22:56]
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 22:55 - Jul 17 with 4478 viewshobo

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 21:48 - Jul 17 by Cooperman

It’s hobo, mun. He never ceases to amaze.

Praise accepted. Many thanks
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 23:00 - Jul 17 with 4458 viewsWarwickHunt

The white shirt...
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 01:16 - Jul 18 with 4347 viewsNotLoyal

Michu ?
Fück me ... Serious ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 07:47 - Jul 18 with 4200 viewsKilkennyjack

He ain’t no Michu bro ....

Beware of the Risen People

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 09:06 - Jul 18 with 4085 viewsBarrySwan

Must confess, whilst he's always been a goalscorer he's always looked a bit awkward and lacking a bit of basic ball control to me.

Having travelled down to Yeovil the other night I hadn't realised how much he had come on. His touch, awareness, passing, ball control and the rest of his game was superb, admittedly against limited opposition in a pre season friendly.
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 12:04 - Jul 18 with 3905 viewshobo

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 09:06 - Jul 18 by BarrySwan

Must confess, whilst he's always been a goalscorer he's always looked a bit awkward and lacking a bit of basic ball control to me.

Having travelled down to Yeovil the other night I hadn't realised how much he had come on. His touch, awareness, passing, ball control and the rest of his game was superb, admittedly against limited opposition in a pre season friendly.

You sound very knowledgeable. I'm sure you enjoyed the match
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 12:41 - Jul 18 with 3821 viewsJacket

Under normal circumstances you may favour selling for £20m as we'd be able to spend decent money to get a few players in. But as we're not going to do that, no fan can be in favour of a sale, for even £30m as it won't be invested. The likes of Brentford can cope with their best players being moved on as that's their business model and they know the club will reinvest, and have a track record of finding decent replacements.
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 13:07 - Jul 18 with 3775 viewsjasper_T

£20m would be a great deal.
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 17:53 - Jul 18 with 3506 viewsNortbankboy

Reminds you of Michu?

He reminds me of bambi.
Missed as many chances as he scored.
Weak on the ball poor first touch.

But works very hard and has got better as the season went.
£15mill i would bite their hands off.
£10 mill off the dept and £5mill on a replacement
Good bit of business
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 17:57 - Jul 18 with 3497 viewsSwansea93

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 17:53 - Jul 18 by Nortbankboy

He reminds me of bambi.
Missed as many chances as he scored.
Weak on the ball poor first touch.

But works very hard and has got better as the season went.
£15mill i would bite their hands off.
£10 mill off the dept and £5mill on a replacement
Good bit of business

What goal scoring striker can we get for 5M?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 18:17 - Jul 18 with 3452 viewsSwanseaman

some reasons why we should keep mcburnie here:

he's quick, good pace - great workrate
tracks back to defend quickly when needed
gets lots of shots off, may miss more than he scores but does manage to score a lot
isn't the finished article, plenty of improvement to come from him
very difficult to replace him with a striker that will score as many
could be the difference between a realistic promotion push and an average season
a big character who would be missed if he were to leave us
another good season and he would be worth the same, but probably worth more next year
no rush to sell him
a fans favorite
less fans may turn up to the games without him losing the club income

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 18:20 - Jul 18 with 3441 viewsNortbankboy

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 17:57 - Jul 18 by Swansea93

What goal scoring striker can we get for 5M?

Che Adams ?
Or better still look to Spain where we have done well over the years
Where you get more for us money
West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 18:25 - Jul 18 with 3434 viewsNortbankboy

West Ham fan think they should sign The Mac. on 18:17 - Jul 18 by Swanseaman

some reasons why we should keep mcburnie here:

he's quick, good pace - great workrate
tracks back to defend quickly when needed
gets lots of shots off, may miss more than he scores but does manage to score a lot
isn't the finished article, plenty of improvement to come from him
very difficult to replace him with a striker that will score as many
could be the difference between a realistic promotion push and an average season
a big character who would be missed if he were to leave us
another good season and he would be worth the same, but probably worth more next year
no rush to sell him
a fans favorite
less fans may turn up to the games without him losing the club income

Some fans favourite.
Some don't rate him at all.
It's all about opinions.

I have yet to this pace you are on about?
I'm not saying he is a bad player and he works very hard.
But there is no way he is worth £15 mill.
Go on the Scottish forum and read what they say about him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024