Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman is leaving 21:01 - Jul 18 with 11841 viewsSwansea93

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/pearlman-leave-swans-coo-post
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 21:02]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Pearlman is leaving on 19:34 - Jul 19 with 2001 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pearlman is leaving on 19:30 - Jul 19 by Garyjack

I do recall something along those lines tbh, but i think it was more of an initial reaction through gritted teeth, and well before the full implications of the sale and the way it was conducted became clear to the Trust.

That wouldn’t have been at the time of the term trust board recommending the deal that DYSS refers to though. That deal had nothing to do with Dineen or the other sellers, it was with the Americans. Dwighty’s confused again I think. Happens a lot.

Poll: Tory leader

Pearlman is leaving on 19:39 - Jul 19 with 1971 viewsGaryjack

Pearlman is leaving on 19:34 - Jul 19 by exiledclaseboy

That wouldn’t have been at the time of the term trust board recommending the deal that DYSS refers to though. That deal had nothing to do with Dineen or the other sellers, it was with the Americans. Dwighty’s confused again I think. Happens a lot.

Oh no doubt. There was never any 'recommendation'. It was more of a " well we'll just have to take their word for it" reaction, possibly as far back at around the time the sale was initially announced after the Chelsea game.
Pearlman is leaving on 20:48 - Jul 19 with 1873 viewsmonmouth

Does anyone care that he’s going, really? We needed someone better than Dineen and we got him. I believe we could have got someone better for the money, but a massive part of his job was reporting back to the good ol’usa from the coal face. If I had a snake like Jenkins slithering around I’d want some eyes on him too. Their call. He won’t be remembered for a single second after he leaves Swansea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pearlman is leaving on 02:52 - Jul 20 with 1720 viewsDJack

Pearlman is leaving on 20:48 - Jul 19 by monmouth

Does anyone care that he’s going, really? We needed someone better than Dineen and we got him. I believe we could have got someone better for the money, but a massive part of his job was reporting back to the good ol’usa from the coal face. If I had a snake like Jenkins slithering around I’d want some eyes on him too. Their call. He won’t be remembered for a single second after he leaves Swansea.

Who won't be remembered?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Pearlman is leaving on 08:12 - Jul 20 with 1657 viewsWarwickHunt

Pearlman is leaving on 02:52 - Jul 20 by DJack

Who won't be remembered?!

Wossname.
Pearlman is leaving on 10:37 - Jul 20 with 1588 viewstheloneranger

Pearlman is leaving on 08:12 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

Wossname.

Good film that ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Pearlman is leaving on 11:09 - Jul 20 with 1543 viewsBanosswan

Pearlman is leaving on 08:12 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

Wossname.

Wasn't it diamondlady? Or emeraldbird? Something like that I'm sure.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Pearlman is leaving on 15:26 - Jul 20 with 1431 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pearlman is leaving on 19:39 - Jul 19 by Garyjack

Oh no doubt. There was never any 'recommendation'. It was more of a " well we'll just have to take their word for it" reaction, possibly as far back at around the time the sale was initially announced after the Chelsea game.

"I am pleased to say that discussions have proven to be productive and I would like to outline the offer that has been made by our majority shareholders which we — as a Trust board — are recommending is an offer we proceed with, subject to further legal discussions. The offer is as follows:...

It is the recommendation of the Trust board that we accept this offer".

That sounds like a recommendation to me, Gary.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 15:30]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman is leaving on 15:44 - Jul 20 with 1420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pearlman is leaving on 15:26 - Jul 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"I am pleased to say that discussions have proven to be productive and I would like to outline the offer that has been made by our majority shareholders which we — as a Trust board — are recommending is an offer we proceed with, subject to further legal discussions. The offer is as follows:...

It is the recommendation of the Trust board that we accept this offer".

That sounds like a recommendation to me, Gary.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 15:30]

An offer from the majority shareholders, not Dineen and the other sellers as you stated.

That sounds like you’re wrong to me, Dwighty.

Poll: Tory leader

Pearlman is leaving on 16:04 - Jul 26 with 1131 viewsSwanseaman

✵

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49130675

✵

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Pearlman is leaving on 16:37 - Jul 26 with 1064 viewsFireboy2

Pearlman is leaving on 16:04 - Jul 26 by Swanseaman

✵

✵

So he hasnt completely left then but what little work he will be doing is still a mystery.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 20:14]
Pearlman is leaving on 17:00 - Jul 26 with 1030 viewsmagicdaps10

Does say outgoing, just ass licking before he sets off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman is leaving on 18:40 - Jul 26 with 935 viewsSwanseaman

Pearlman is leaving on 16:04 - Jul 26 by Swanseaman

✵

✵

✵

Pearlman has some good information there: the americans are trying to get us back to the premiership. the way he's talking is that they haven't got birch in to sell us on quick, they are going for it and it's in everyone's best interests.

"Their hopes are to make sure the club is stable financially, to make sure we have a good infrastructure to move forward and operate effectively, and to do everything they can with those first two things to get the club back into the Premier League.

"The reality is it is in everybody's interest - supporters, directors, staff, players, Jason and Steve - for the club to succeed on the pitch."

"They care deeply about the club, and are in constant communication Trevor Birch, they trust his judgement on a lot of things. While you may not see them in front of the cameras here, it doesn't mean they are not supporting Trevor and what we are trying to do. They trust Trevor and I think they are happy with the direction the club's moving in."

✵

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024