Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British tanker seized 20:20 - Jul 19 with 8343 viewsladyjack

British tanker seized by Iran - what next ?
British tanker seized on 20:06 - Jul 20 with 1595 viewsLohengrin

British tanker seized on 19:55 - Jul 20 by waynekerr55

I listened to Iain Dale earlier whilst on an errand to pick my Labrador up. It was really interesting hearing that it appears that the Navy is massively under resourced and no longer has the capacity to deal with issues such as this.

Slashed to the bone and beyond, Wayne. Not to worry though, once the civil war precipitated by the Brexit debacle is won and the reds, bankers and their ‘democratic’ paid things have been dealt with defence spending will increase exponentially.

Britannia Resurgam!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

British tanker seized on 23:28 - Jul 20 with 1510 viewsPegojack

British tanker seized on 19:55 - Jul 20 by waynekerr55

I listened to Iain Dale earlier whilst on an errand to pick my Labrador up. It was really interesting hearing that it appears that the Navy is massively under resourced and no longer has the capacity to deal with issues such as this.

We'll send our aircraft carrier with no planes, that'll frighten 'em.
British tanker seized on 12:08 - Jul 21 with 1403 viewsPentyrchJack

These tankers are flying the British flag out of convenience - there's not a single British person in the crew and the owning company probably doesn't pay any UK taxes. Why are we wasting UK money protecting "flags of convenience"? On the other hand, I'm fully supportive of the Navy supporting British owned ships with at least some British crew.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

British tanker seized on 13:39 - Jul 21 with 1372 viewswestside

We need an EU Protection Force (which the brexiters spun as an EU army) where all the EU countries contribute some military to protect our interests.
British tanker seized on 13:58 - Jul 21 with 1364 viewscontroversial_jack

British tanker seized on 13:39 - Jul 21 by westside

We need an EU Protection Force (which the brexiters spun as an EU army) where all the EU countries contribute some military to protect our interests.

The EU didn't seize an Iranian tanker the UK did.
British tanker seized on 14:05 - Jul 21 with 1354 viewslonglostjack

British tanker seized on 13:58 - Jul 21 by controversial_jack

The EU didn't seize an Iranian tanker the UK did.

Tipped off by Bolton and his fellow hawks no doubt.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

British tanker seized on 14:43 - Jul 21 with 1337 viewsGlyn1

British tanker seized on 20:06 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

Slashed to the bone and beyond, Wayne. Not to worry though, once the civil war precipitated by the Brexit debacle is won and the reds, bankers and their ‘democratic’ paid things have been dealt with defence spending will increase exponentially.

Britannia Resurgam!

Let's just scrap our nuclear weapons and ring-fence the money to go to the army, navy and air force.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

British tanker seized on 15:02 - Jul 21 with 1315 viewsJack_Meoff

British tanker seized on 13:39 - Jul 21 by westside

The correct terminology is European Defense Union. And don't worry, it looks to be pretty high on Ursula's list of priorities.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

British tanker seized on 15:21 - Jul 21 with 1307 viewsPegojack

British tanker seized on 15:02 - Jul 21 by Jack_Meoff

The correct terminology is European Defense Union. And don't worry, it looks to be pretty high on Ursula's list of priorities.

I'd say it needs to be, with the expansionist fascist Putin lurking in the East, and an isolationist fascist admirer in the White House.
British tanker seized on 15:24 - Jul 21 with 1302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Defence.

Poll: Tory leader

British tanker seized on 16:52 - Jul 21 with 1252 viewsHighjack

British tanker seized on 15:24 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Defence.

It’s what Corbyn sits on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

British tanker seized on 17:15 - Jul 21 with 1238 viewsNortbankboy

British tanker seized on 21:54 - Jul 19 by Jonathans_coat

Iran is like the drunk and lary roider knob that can be found in most wind st bars on a Saturday night. Secretly hoping for something to kickoff so they can prove how “hard” they are.

Don't u mean trump?
British tanker seized on 17:29 - Jul 21 with 1222 viewsGlyn1

None of the crew on this "British" tanker is British, and its owners have registered it in Panama to avoid paying British taxes (part of which fund the Royal Navy).

I couldn't care less.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

British tanker seized on 17:34 - Jul 21 with 1213 viewslonglostjack

British tanker seized on 17:29 - Jul 21 by Glyn1

None of the crew on this "British" tanker is British, and its owners have registered it in Panama to avoid paying British taxes (part of which fund the Royal Navy).

I couldn't care less.

Can’t argue with that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

British tanker seized on 22:58 - Jul 21 with 1123 viewsjackportis

What a lightweight Navy we have. They gave a warning and Iran just ignored them. Very embarrassing.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

British tanker seized on 11:38 - Jul 22 with 1058 viewscontroversial_jack

British tanker seized on 22:58 - Jul 21 by jackportis

What a lightweight Navy we have. They gave a warning and Iran just ignored them. Very embarrassing.

Our current military could't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag
British tanker seized on 12:09 - Jul 22 with 1045 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

British tanker seized on 11:47 - Jul 23 with 956 viewsKilkennyjack

God bless our European friends .... 🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

British tanker seized on 12:10 - Jul 23 with 943 viewsThrasher6

Ayatollah....don't come khomeini closer....

[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 12:11]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

British tanker seized on 12:29 - Jul 23 with 926 viewsWarwickHunt

British tanker seized on 11:47 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

The garlic-munching bastards!
British tanker seized on 14:59 - Jul 23 with 879 viewsAlfieMooresSon

British tanker seized on 20:37 - Jul 19 by ladyjack

Is Trump going to get involved ?

Yes he'll nuke them if they keep on, they are a fecking pain!
British tanker seized on 15:00 - Jul 23 with 876 viewsAlfieMooresSon

They'll turn around and hide if the big guns come out!!!
British tanker seized on 15:04 - Jul 23 with 873 viewsBatterseajack

Not sure who'll be shi!tting themselves the most here....the Iranians or the brexiters who fear military cooperation with our neighbours?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 15:20]
British tanker seized on 15:18 - Jul 23 with 865 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 07:27 - Jul 20 by pencoedjack

This ^

I wonder if they’d change their view if they had family on the ship or locked up in some Iranian hellhole.

Let’s allow those nice Iranians to build a new nuke.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 7:30]

I'd be critical of our backward foreign policy more than the Iranians and that is not me opposing the UK, it is opposing our totally inept foreign policy ans subsequent negotiations. Things can be avoided, our foreign policy just lets shit happen.

As for people saying bomb the c*nts, I work with someone who was barely a teenager when the yanks indiscriminately bombed the crap out of Baghdad. He lost his home and his school, his father a doctor lost the medical facility he worked in. It was so terrifying that it scarred him to the point that he and his family have to leave the Swansea area when the air show happens as it brings back a few things that are truly horrible.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

British tanker seized on 15:24 - Jul 23 with 855 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 15:18 - Jul 23 by Ebo

I'd be critical of our backward foreign policy more than the Iranians and that is not me opposing the UK, it is opposing our totally inept foreign policy ans subsequent negotiations. Things can be avoided, our foreign policy just lets shit happen.

As for people saying bomb the c*nts, I work with someone who was barely a teenager when the yanks indiscriminately bombed the crap out of Baghdad. He lost his home and his school, his father a doctor lost the medical facility he worked in. It was so terrifying that it scarred him to the point that he and his family have to leave the Swansea area when the air show happens as it brings back a few things that are truly horrible.

Stop making things up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024