Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British tanker seized 20:20 - Jul 19 with 8335 viewsladyjack

British tanker seized by Iran - what next ?
British tanker seized on 15:44 - Jul 23 with 918 viewsbluey_the_blue

British tanker seized on 15:18 - Jul 23 by Ebo

I'd be critical of our backward foreign policy more than the Iranians and that is not me opposing the UK, it is opposing our totally inept foreign policy ans subsequent negotiations. Things can be avoided, our foreign policy just lets shit happen.

As for people saying bomb the c*nts, I work with someone who was barely a teenager when the yanks indiscriminately bombed the crap out of Baghdad. He lost his home and his school, his father a doctor lost the medical facility he worked in. It was so terrifying that it scarred him to the point that he and his family have to leave the Swansea area when the air show happens as it brings back a few things that are truly horrible.

Poor bastard, going from bombed Baghdad to Swansea...
British tanker seized on 16:05 - Jul 23 with 897 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 15:44 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Poor bastard, going from bombed Baghdad to Swansea...

You sick tvvat. Let's just hope you never have to flee for your life from bombings and become a refugee.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

British tanker seized on 16:09 - Jul 23 with 891 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 15:24 - Jul 23 by Darran

Stop making things up.

Right then kunty, lets get this straight. I work in a small office space with a former refugee. he is from Iraq, his family were doing well out there, his parents both professionals, brother in university and a sister about to leave school to study. The family fled soon after the bombing. The managed to stay with relatives in Essex for a while before his father managed to find work in Wales and moved the whole family there.

My friend Sab went to university here, did well, got married, recently had a child and has a good job.

Making things up see. Stupid kunt.

British tanker seized on 16:22 - Jul 23 with 872 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 16:09 - Jul 23 by Ebo

Right then kunty, lets get this straight. I work in a small office space with a former refugee. he is from Iraq, his family were doing well out there, his parents both professionals, brother in university and a sister about to leave school to study. The family fled soon after the bombing. The managed to stay with relatives in Essex for a while before his father managed to find work in Wales and moved the whole family there.

My friend Sab went to university here, did well, got married, recently had a child and has a good job.

Making things up see. Stupid kunt.

I was on about the bit about the air show. Stop lying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

British tanker seized on 16:48 - Jul 23 with 846 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 16:22 - Jul 23 by Darran

I was on about the bit about the air show. Stop lying.

Lying? I just showed him what you wrote, he shook his head and said you were an absolute clown. He said tell that idiot that you have no idea about what he and his family went through. Those jets you see and hear are some of the same type that were sent to kill him and his family in his country. You have absolutely no idea sitting there behind a keyboard what it feels like to be reminded of that every year. Not just his family but a few others go elsewhere during the airshow.

British tanker seized on 16:54 - Jul 23 with 840 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 16:48 - Jul 23 by Ebo

Lying? I just showed him what you wrote, he shook his head and said you were an absolute clown. He said tell that idiot that you have no idea about what he and his family went through. Those jets you see and hear are some of the same type that were sent to kill him and his family in his country. You have absolutely no idea sitting there behind a keyboard what it feels like to be reminded of that every year. Not just his family but a few others go elsewhere during the airshow.

Stop lying.

British tanker seized on 17:03 - Jul 23 with 831 viewsNeath_Jack

British tanker seized on 16:05 - Jul 23 by Ebo

You sick tvvat. Let's just hope you never have to flee for your life from bombings and become a refugee.

In fairness to him, he probably has already.

Got a story about any subject you could mention that one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

British tanker seized on 17:04 - Jul 23 with 829 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 17:03 - Jul 23 by Neath_Jack

In fairness to him, he probably has already.

Got a story about any subject you could mention that one.

Login to get fewer ads

British tanker seized on 17:05 - Jul 23 with 824 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 16:54 - Jul 23 by Darran

Stop lying.

Stop trolling. He said he would be willing to meet you to tell you to your face. He's no coward like you.

British tanker seized on 17:08 - Jul 23 with 816 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 17:05 - Jul 23 by Ebo

Stop trolling. He said he would be willing to meet you to tell you to your face. He's no coward like you.

Where does he live?

British tanker seized on 17:26 - Jul 23 with 805 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 17:08 - Jul 23 by Darran

Where does he live?

Tycoch

British tanker seized on 17:41 - Jul 23 with 792 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 17:26 - Jul 23 by Ebo

Tycoch

You can hardly hear the planes from there,you’re definitely lying.

British tanker seized on 17:50 - Jul 23 with 778 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 17:41 - Jul 23 by Darran

You can hardly hear the planes from there,you’re definitely lying.

Again stop trolling you idiot. You can hear the things everywhere. He can’t go into city centre either.
You’ve absolutely no idea what you are talking about as you’ve never experienced what he’s been through.

British tanker seized on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 768 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 17:50 - Jul 23 by Ebo

Again stop trolling you idiot. You can hear the things everywhere. He can’t go into city centre either.
You’ve absolutely no idea what you are talking about as you’ve never experienced what he’s been through.

Tell him there’s no need to thank me.

https://www.boots.com/boots-pharmaceuticals-soft-disposable-foam-earplugs-3-pair

British tanker seized on 18:19 - Jul 23 with 756 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 18:07 - Jul 23 by Darran

Tell him there’s no need to thank me.

https://www.boots.com/boots-pharmaceuticals-soft-disposable-foam-earplugs-3-pair

Yeah I’ll tell him that. That should cure his PTSD. Thick t wat.

British tanker seized on 20:48 - Jul 23 with 699 viewsDrizzy

Fair play, Daz. You're becoming a bigger and bigger c*nt with each passing day.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

British tanker seized on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 667 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 20:48 - Jul 23 by Drizzy

Fair play, Daz. You're becoming a bigger and bigger c*nt with each passing day.

Know Ebo do you? He was born on Fantasy Island and when he left school his first job was on Jackanory.

British tanker seized on 21:55 - Jul 23 with 660 viewsDippy

British tanker seized on 21:52 - Jul 23 by Darran

Know Ebo do you? He was born on Fantasy Island and when he left school his first job was on Jackanory.

I agree with Darran, I think he's telling porkies

Poll: Cooper Out

British tanker seized on 22:06 - Jul 23 with 642 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 21:55 - Jul 23 by Dippy

I agree with Darran, I think he's telling porkies

It’s not exactly like the Battle of Britain at the Swansea Air Show is it? A few planes coming over every hour for a few hours that you can’t hear if you close your windows and put the telly on,there’s no need to leave the country like.

British tanker seized on 23:27 - Jul 23 with 605 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F@cking hell

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

British tanker seized on 23:43 - Jul 23 with 600 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 23:27 - Jul 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

F@cking hell

Exactly Tom I think Ebo needs to take some time out.

British tanker seized on 23:47 - Jul 23 with 598 viewsJack_Meoff

Back to the tankers a minute, can anyone shed light upon how, and why, a country that is apparently leaving the EU, is impounding a ship from a country that isn't from the EU? Did it have EU clearance?

How the f*ck is Iran under any EU jurisdiction? The EU can surely not police everything that goes into Syria. They can inform their member states about what they import and export in and out of other countries (in this case crude oil), but impounding a tanker in this manner because it may be apparently going another non EU country ? F*cking hell.

This is just more ridiculous shenanigans from those lunatics at Whitehall. They're absolutely mental. How the f*ck are we still putting up with their nonsense?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 0:21]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

British tanker seized on 23:52 - Jul 23 with 594 viewsDarran

British tanker seized on 23:47 - Jul 23 by Jack_Meoff

Back to the tankers a minute, can anyone shed light upon how, and why, a country that is apparently leaving the EU, is impounding a ship from a country that isn't from the EU? Did it have EU clearance?

How the f*ck is Iran under any EU jurisdiction? The EU can surely not police everything that goes into Syria. They can inform their member states about what they import and export in and out of other countries (in this case crude oil), but impounding a tanker in this manner because it may be apparently going another non EU country ? F*cking hell.

This is just more ridiculous shenanigans from those lunatics at Whitehall. They're absolutely mental. How the f*ck are we still putting up with their nonsense?

I couldn’t agree more

British tanker seized on 01:31 - Jul 24 with 567 viewsEbo

British tanker seized on 22:06 - Jul 23 by Darran

It’s not exactly like the Battle of Britain at the Swansea Air Show is it? A few planes coming over every hour for a few hours that you can’t hear if you close your windows and put the telly on,there’s no need to leave the country like.

Seriously have a word with yourself you pathetic bitter t wat. You know nothing about PTSD and nothing about what my colleague and his family went through.

He browsed on here earlier and read your comments and felt physically sick.

British tanker seized on 02:19 - Jul 24 with 559 viewsJack59

British tanker seized on 23:47 - Jul 23 by Jack_Meoff

I think the Iranian tanker would have had no problem if it had stayed in international waters.
The Captain stupidly sailed into Gibraltar which is part of the EU.
But I take your point, why should we be the only country policing EU sanctions, none of the other European countries seem to take their responsibilities seriously.

What really is frightening is the idea that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, who do what they like with no governmental control, could have their fingers on nuclear buttons In a few years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024