Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja - Change of Heart 16:46 - Jul 20 with 23524 viewsMagic_Michu

Is it a change of heart from both Swansea and Borja himself with him having a future at the club?

We certainly need a new striker... if we’re struggling to offload Borja... he might as well be play for us. Rather keep him than give him away for peanuts.

There must be a decent player in there somewhere.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Borja - Change of Heart on 16:52 - Jul 20 with 8598 viewsmagicdaps10

If we do get 20m for Mcburnie, Borja might be needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Borja - Change of Heart on 16:53 - Jul 20 with 8569 viewsSwansea93

Well he's been given a squad number now, I think he's here to stay providing no one comes in for him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Borja - Change of Heart on 16:54 - Jul 20 with 8534 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I sincerely hope so. He could make a big impact in the Championship, helping us but also himself as well.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Borja - Change of Heart on 17:04 - Jul 20 with 8423 viewsSwanseaman

I was thinking the same

also all of this mcburnie transfer talk, it may be affecting him, he didn't seem quite as sharp today.

something may be in the air.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Borja - Change of Heart on 17:07 - Jul 20 with 8398 viewsNotLoyal

Put in no effort today.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Borja - Change of Heart on 17:45 - Jul 20 with 8095 viewsjack_lord

Borja - Change of Heart on 17:07 - Jul 20 by NotLoyal

Put in no effort today.

Disagree. He was running about to close down spaces and was laying off balls only for the younger ones to lose it quite cheaply. That isn't a criticism of them but with a disjointed fragmented 15 minutes it was hard for them to get any fluidity accomplished.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Borja - Change of Heart on 18:16 - Jul 20 with 7901 viewsSwanseaman

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/steve-coopers-verdict

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Borja - Change of Heart on 18:31 - Jul 20 with 7806 views34dfgdf54

I thought he was refusing to wear the shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

Borja - Change of Heart on 18:34 - Jul 20 with 7785 viewsSwanseaman

real oviedo want borja for £1.5M reportedly, we want more?

https://www.grada3.com/2019/07/20/real-oviedo-quiere-borja-baston/
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 18:35]

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:06 - Jul 20 with 7614 viewsploppy

Borja - Change of Heart on 17:45 - Jul 20 by jack_lord

Disagree. He was running about to close down spaces and was laying off balls only for the younger ones to lose it quite cheaply. That isn't a criticism of them but with a disjointed fragmented 15 minutes it was hard for them to get any fluidity accomplished.

I thought the same. He did a lot of closing down and had some tidy touches on the ball. And he had a very stern telling off for one challenge. He certainly didn't sulk. It would have been nice to see him the first half when we had the better approach play.
Borja - Change of Heart on 19:22 - Jul 20 with 7526 views34dfgdf54

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:06 - Jul 20 by ploppy

I thought the same. He did a lot of closing down and had some tidy touches on the ball. And he had a very stern telling off for one challenge. He certainly didn't sulk. It would have been nice to see him the first half when we had the better approach play.

He didn’t sulk?

It’s a known fact on here he has refused to play.
Borja - Change of Heart on 19:26 - Jul 20 with 7505 viewsSwansea93

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:22 - Jul 20 by 34dfgdf54

He didn’t sulk?

Not this pre season he hasn't has he? He refused last year didnt he?

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:31 - Jul 20 with 7471 viewsSwanseaman

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:26 - Jul 20 by Swansea93

He may have seen sense with dan james going to man u, and all of the interest in Mcburnie, it's not that bad to play in the championship.

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:35 - Jul 20 with 7443 viewsSwansea93

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:31 - Jul 20 by Swanseaman

He may have seen sense with dan james going to man u, and all of the interest in Mcburnie, it's not that bad to play in the championship.

It's a win for him really,he stays here on 50K a week (no other clubs willing to pay it) he performs in this coming season,he's out of contract next June and maybe get a bigger move and a big sign on fee.

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:00 - Jul 20 with 7309 viewsjack_lord

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:35 - Jul 20 by Swansea93

It's a win for him really,he stays here on 50K a week (no other clubs willing to pay it) he performs in this coming season,he's out of contract next June and maybe get a bigger move and a big sign on fee.

Yep, and perhaps win win for us. We would have to sign another player anyway and with transfer fee, signing on fee and wages it may be ok as an alternative. I think his wages were less than 40k when we signed him which was softened by his signing on fee. If we do sell him, however, I hope we get a half decent sum.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:03 - Jul 20 with 7283 viewsmagicdaps10

Was the Ayew's who refused to even turn up for training, never heard Baston refused.

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:10 - Jul 20 with 7246 views34dfgdf54

Did he?

I highly doubt it
Borja - Change of Heart on 20:10 - Jul 20 with 7247 viewsSwansea93

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:03 - Jul 20 by magicdaps10

Was the Ayew's who refused to even turn up for training, never heard Baston refused.

Andre showed up didn't he? It was Jordan refusing to play, I'm sure Andre even played at Yeovil last season?

With Borja I think the club probably told him to stay in Spain last pre season as to him refusing to come here.

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:24 - Jul 20 with 7179 viewsangryjack

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:00 - Jul 20 by jack_lord

Yep, and perhaps win win for us. We would have to sign another player anyway and with transfer fee, signing on fee and wages it may be ok as an alternative. I think his wages were less than 40k when we signed him which was softened by his signing on fee. If we do sell him, however, I hope we get a half decent sum.

Would be a win win if he was any good but just a headless chicken IMO stealing a living
Borja - Change of Heart on 20:24 - Jul 20 with 7176 viewsmagicdaps10

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:10 - Jul 20 by Swansea93

Andre showed up didn't he? It was Jordan refusing to play, I'm sure Andre even played at Yeovil last season?

With Borja I think the club probably told him to stay in Spain last pre season as to him refusing to come here.

Not sure if either played or not but they both refused to turn up for training one day and told the club they would not be playing for them.

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:25 - Jul 20 with 7168 views34dfgdf54

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:10 - Jul 20 by Swansea93

Again, this isn’t a dig at you, as you’re just repeating what everyone thinks, but it’s very unlikely Jordan refused to play.

There’s been things said on here which has been taken as gospel which I know 100% was b0llocks. “Police had to go to Mesa’s house”, “Mesa was an alcoholic”, I know for 100% fact these were blatant lies.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 20:27]
Borja - Change of Heart on 22:03 - Jul 20 with 6843 viewsploppy

Borja - Change of Heart on 19:22 - Jul 20 by 34dfgdf54

He didn’t sulk?

I was only referring to his performance on the pitch today - I don't know about any other goings on. He didn't come on and just lope around. One thing I don't like about him is, from a distance he looks a bit like Snodgrass.
Borja - Change of Heart on 22:43 - Jul 20 with 6698 viewsJacket

We don't know shite about anyone refusing to play, even the Ayews, none of us even know that 100%. If you hear something often enough you start believing it's true even if there's no evidence. I distinctly remember seeing somewhere that Baston was told to stay in Spain to find a club last season. But equally, that could also be bullshite.

As for this meaning he's here to stay, that could be true. It could also be us sending a message to possible suitors, that unless you come up with decent offers we'll keep him in order to force their hands a little.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 22:45]
Borja - Change of Heart on 22:50 - Jul 20 with 6646 viewslonglostjack

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:25 - Jul 20 by 34dfgdf54

Again, this isn’t a dig at you, as you’re just repeating what everyone thinks, but it’s very unlikely Jordan refused to play.

There’s been things said on here which has been taken as gospel which I know 100% was b0llocks. “Police had to go to Mesa’s house”, “Mesa was an alcoholic”, I know for 100% fact these were blatant lies.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 20:27]

Mesa - that has to be one of the strangest stories in our mad recent history. No smoke without fire but never gave the ball away. Never really seemed to get a run for whatever reason. Hasn’t done much since either I think. Who was his agent?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 22:55]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Borja - Change of Heart on 23:02 - Jul 20 with 6605 viewsBadlands

Borja - Change of Heart on 20:10 - Jul 20 by 34dfgdf54

Did he?

I highly doubt it

His loan had already been agreed at the start of the pre-season last year. But it was reported he'd spoken to the club and was refusing to return from Spain.

Birch has said any offer to get get Boja (and Ayews) off the payroll would be acceptable and a fee would be a bonus. So I would think any offer no matter how small would be acceptable.

My main concern is he'll be with us after the window closes for us but then leave for a Spanish club in August and we will be a player down.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024