Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea hard man arrested 20:26 - Jul 20 with 119576 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-full-moon-pub-court-166197

I think Colin posted on here once as someone got their facts wrong about a club he was running.

Is Surman ok now? I heard he was very ill a few years back. A massive bloke.
Swansea hard man arrested on 16:22 - Jul 22 with 11960 viewslonglostjack

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:55 - Jul 22 by Highjack

Who is the hardest poster on here? I know it used to be jackfath but he hardly ever posts anymore.

In the absence of Jackfath it has to be Dwight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea hard man arrested on 16:25 - Jul 22 with 11946 viewsHighjack

Swansea hard man arrested on 16:22 - Jul 22 by longlostjack

In the absence of Jackfath it has to be Dwight.

I have heard he’s very hard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:10 - Jul 22 with 11812 viewsswan_si

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:31 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

Chris Surman is the scum of the earth. The only thing 'massive' about him is that he's a massive bully. Glad too hear he's ill.

F@cking hate the bloke, utter scum and a grass, glad to hear he's I'll? Yep, I hope he's in a lot of pain.
Swansea hard man arrested on 18:45 - Jul 22 with 11735 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:55 - Jul 22 by Highjack

Who is the hardest poster on here? I know it used to be jackfath but he hardly ever posts anymore.

Definitely not me. I’m a lover not a fighter. Rey similar to Brave Sir Robin from the Holy Grail
Swansea hard man arrested on 12:52 - Jul 24 with 11252 viewsDarran

See ew Col. 👋🏻

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-high-street-assault-death-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:36 - Jul 24 with 11202 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:52 - Jul 24 by Darran

See ew Col. 👋🏻

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-high-street-assault-death-

Terrible news, and not for Colin either.
Swansea hard man arrested on 14:05 - Jul 24 with 11181 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:52 - Jul 24 by Darran

See ew Col. 👋🏻

Poor guy looked like a very soft target.

For hard man, read bully. Tragic.
Swansea hard man arrested on 14:13 - Jul 24 with 11165 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:05 - Jul 24 by WarwickHunt

Poor guy looked like a very soft target.

For hard man, read bully. Tragic.

You are correct.There are far too many bullies around. They have no respect for age, gender, physical condition etc. Soft targets indeed.I hate bullies with a passion.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:19 - Jul 24 with 11146 viewsDarran

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:13 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

You are correct.There are far too many bullies around. They have no respect for age, gender, physical condition etc. Soft targets indeed.I hate bullies with a passion.

You’re always calling me names.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:29 - Jul 24 with 11130 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:19 - Jul 24 by Darran

You’re always calling me names.

Only when you deserve it
Swansea hard man arrested on 14:51 - Jul 24 with 11097 viewsWingstandwood

The poor victim seemed the epitome of compassion, decency and kindness. A tragedy made worse by the calibre/social standing of the sadly deceased.

Argus!

Swansea hard man arrested on 16:28 - Jul 24 with 10967 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:31 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

Chris Surman is the scum of the earth. The only thing 'massive' about him is that he's a massive bully. Glad too hear he's ill.

Didn't he get a good kicking from a fella from Bonymaen away (think his nickname was twinny) who used to be on the door of Valbonne and Escape? I heard he gave Surman a hiding years ago

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea hard man arrested on 17:36 - Jul 24 with 10873 viewstaffpunk

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:13 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

There was a fight in my local Rugby Club about 10 days ago. Their ages were 72 and 63, the older one has always/and bizarrely still is a bully. The younger one who he always picks on has had enough, and put him on his arse. Don't think anyone in the Club was too upset!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:36 - Jul 24 with 10788 viewsPaxton

Swansea hard man arrested on 16:28 - Jul 24 by waynekerr55

Didn't he get a good kicking from a fella from Bonymaen away (think his nickname was twinny) who used to be on the door of Valbonne and Escape? I heard he gave Surman a hiding years ago

Not sure about that. But you are right about the nickname. He is one of a pair of twins, hence the nickname.
Swansea hard man arrested on 18:44 - Jul 24 with 10768 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:36 - Jul 24 by Paxton

Not sure about that. But you are right about the nickname. He is one of a pair of twins, hence the nickname.

He was a nice fella too. Hard as nails by all accounts.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:48 - Jul 24 with 10752 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea hard man arrested on 17:36 - Jul 24 by taffpunk

There was a fight in my local Rugby Club about 10 days ago. Their ages were 72 and 63, the older one has always/and bizarrely still is a bully. The younger one who he always picks on has had enough, and put him on his arse. Don't think anyone in the Club was too upset!

Cliff Curvis and Len Beynon were in their late 60s/early 70s when they were jostled outside The Villiers by a gang of lads. They sparked them all in the blink of an eye.😂😂😂

My old man always reckoned Len could have been one of the best ever Welsh boxers.
Swansea hard man arrested on 19:51 - Jul 24 with 10656 views1983

I’ve known Colin since I was a kid and he is a lose cannon at the best of times also he was a judo champion and represented GB many years ago, heard many stories about him over the years one especially a night in Merthyr in some boxing night and by all accounts he was literally last man standing in the car park when some locals knew they were Jacks he can and will flip just like that and has been in and out of the big house plenty of times.Why anyone would want to drink in that end of the City is beyond me anyway especially the full moon

Swansea hard man arrested on 20:02 - Jul 24 with 10630 views1983

It would interesting to see who the woman is as Colin,Surman and a famous footballers sister used to all live in a row in a gated private road and she had a few business ventures with him over the years

Swansea hard man arrested on 20:56 - Jul 24 with 10531 views1983

Swansea hard man arrested on 16:04 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

I met Colin & another fella (Daz) at a Swans match, we back to the 4 seasons pub with them.

What a night ...... He was sound as a pound with the Pencoed lot, looked after us all night.

There is a picture of Daz in the Swansea Jack book after being smashed on the hooter by a coopers-truncheon at Millwall.Daz is a good lad and really funny

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:43 - Jul 24 with 10445 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’m sorry, I’m at a loss here. What involvement did Chris Surman have in all this???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:11 - Jul 24 with 10400 viewsdickythorpe

There's been a lot of "cheap" prostitution in the area around that pub.
Maybe something to do with this case?
Swansea hard man arrested on 22:13 - Jul 24 with 10389 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea hard man arrested on 21:43 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m sorry, I’m at a loss here. What involvement did Chris Surman have in all this???

Very closely involved at times with Colin he is Bryn.
Swansea hard man arrested on 00:53 - Jul 25 with 10214 viewsjackrmee

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:11 - Jul 24 by dickythorpe

There's been a lot of "cheap" prostitution in the area around that pub.
Maybe something to do with this case?

How cheap?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea hard man arrested on 00:57 - Jul 25 with 10211 viewsDJack

Swansea hard man arrested on 00:53 - Jul 25 by jackrmee

How cheap?

I'm one of them.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea hard man arrested on 06:54 - Jul 25 with 10137 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:13 - Jul 24 by dickythorpe

Very closely involved at times with Colin he is Bryn.

Odd how such a decent and nice chap would be sat in a pub on the seedy high street and odder how he would end up on the receiving end of a fatal beating from a gangster? Unless my thickness is blinding me to the obvious.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024