Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon prime Video 20:18 - Jul 21 with 1529 viewsJack123

Anyone any experience on this? I think from tomorrow it's going to be available as an app on virgin, just wondering how many users are allowed, looked at amazon website, I'm finding it quite hard to pin down.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 20:19]

libera nos a malo

Amazon prime Video on 23:40 - Jul 21 with 1392 viewstheloneranger

https://www.primevideo.com/help/258-9887965-6456024?_encoding=UTF8&nodeId=202095

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Amazon prime Video on 12:57 - Jul 22 with 1236 viewsJimmyGilligan

I've had it for years and watched maybe 2 things on there, total waste of time. On the rare occasion I've wanted to watch something it asks you to pay extra for it. They can whistle for it.

Netflix is much better value.
Amazon prime Video on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 1209 viewsgadgetuk

Amazon prime Video on 12:57 - Jul 22 by JimmyGilligan

I've had it for years and watched maybe 2 things on there, total waste of time. On the rare occasion I've wanted to watch something it asks you to pay extra for it. They can whistle for it.

Netflix is much better value.

I have it, but mainly bought it for the prime delivery. I have netflix too and up until recently I would have said netflix all the way however I think Prime Video is improving. The recent series of Good Omens was amazing, Prime will also be showing football this season. I think Netflix is going to struggle when Disney's streaming platform goes live.
Amazon prime Video on 14:02 - Jul 22 with 1163 viewsJimmyGilligan

Amazon prime Video on 13:19 - Jul 22 by gadgetuk

I have it, but mainly bought it for the prime delivery. I have netflix too and up until recently I would have said netflix all the way however I think Prime Video is improving. The recent series of Good Omens was amazing, Prime will also be showing football this season. I think Netflix is going to struggle when Disney's streaming platform goes live.

I only have it for the delivery too, the only thing i've wanted to watch on there in recent times has been IT, and you have to pay £6 to see it despite having prime. God knows what they'll charge you for watching football. I find the layout on there bad too, it doesn't encourage me to explore other things.
The deals with the likes of Disney & Warner won't affect the UK. Loads of shows being taken off US Netflix will remain in the UK.
Plus with Netflix, if you have a good VPN you can connect to any country and watch what they have.
Amazon prime Video on 14:07 - Jul 22 with 1157 viewsgadgetuk

Amazon prime Video on 14:02 - Jul 22 by JimmyGilligan

I only have it for the delivery too, the only thing i've wanted to watch on there in recent times has been IT, and you have to pay £6 to see it despite having prime. God knows what they'll charge you for watching football. I find the layout on there bad too, it doesn't encourage me to explore other things.
The deals with the likes of Disney & Warner won't affect the UK. Loads of shows being taken off US Netflix will remain in the UK.
Plus with Netflix, if you have a good VPN you can connect to any country and watch what they have.

I can't disagree with any of that - tbh the biggest failure I find with Amazon as a whole is the layout of their site. I could easily do without prime video and tbh netflix too as I have Showbox running on my tablet and phone and everything (including IT) is on there for free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024