Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON 21:27 - Jul 23 with 6300 viewsjedmo_jack

0-2
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 5293 viewsItchySphincter

Less than thirty minutes played in preseason. What more could we ask.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:51 - Jul 23 with 5079 viewsgiantstoneater

Fair play took his goal well and was neat and tidy in his play. Will he still be here though?
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 5062 views34dfgdf54

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:34 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Less than thirty minutes played in preseason. What more could we ask.

Didn’t show enough appetite during the celebration.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:55 - Jul 23 with 5023 viewsexiledclaseboy

Might as well try to get a tune out of him if we can’t get anyone to take him and his massive wedge off our hands. He’ll probably end up kicking his heels though if we have to pay goal bonuses as well. Shame.

Poll: Tory leader

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:04 - Jul 23 with 4944 viewsforkbeard

For those who haven't seen it.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:05 - Jul 23 with 4929 viewsBytholWyn

Not much to go on - but I was impressed with his link play, the goal and his workrate off the ball. He looked a class above - and if he stays (a big if) he should do a job for us.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:08 - Jul 23 with 4882 viewsSwanseaman

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:05 - Jul 23 by BytholWyn

Not much to go on - but I was impressed with his link play, the goal and his workrate off the ball. He looked a class above - and if he stays (a big if) he should do a job for us.

you could see he has that predator look about him, constantly moving around and getting into good positions, very difficult for defenders to mark.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:13 - Jul 23 with 4828 viewsnantywatcher

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:52 - Jul 23 by 34dfgdf54

Can't agree with that RJ - he had a smile a mile wide when he went back to thank Ollie, in fact the positive reactions from his team mates pleased me as much as anything tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 4811 viewsSwanseaman

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:13 - Jul 23 by nantywatcher

Can't agree with that RJ - he had a smile a mile wide when he went back to thank Ollie, in fact the positive reactions from his team mates pleased me as much as anything tonight.

you could see they enjoy playing with him, and not just because he's scored.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:22 - Jul 23 with 4750 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Whoosh!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:23 - Jul 23 with 4745 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 21:52 - Jul 23 by 34dfgdf54

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:27 - Jul 23 with 4675 viewsJack11

He is still likely to go I reckon. The owners would happily loan him out while paying a large part of his salary. That's why he's not getting the minutes in pre-season. I might be wrong but that's how it looks to me. There is no reason he did not play 45 mins or come on with the first lot of subs.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:49 - Jul 23 with 4541 viewsBytholWyn

He's still likely to leave - but given that he can leave after the season starts I see no reason why he can't start the season on the bench for us. It was good to see him play with Oli - and given that his success with Eibar came in a 4-4-2 this could be a good use of his capabilities.

Not much to go on I know - but I don't think we've seen the last of Baston in a Swansea shirt competitively.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 22:50 - Jul 23 with 4523 views34dfgdf54

Agreed mate.

Funny really when it’s a “known fact” to some on here he causes problems behind the scenes.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 23:16 - Jul 23 with 4395 viewsDarran

Some Swans fans seem to think he could do a job for us.
You know they think the player that has scored lots of goals in La Liga could do a job in the second tier of English football.
We have some stupid fùcking fans aye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 23:25 - Jul 23 with 4358 viewsWarwickHunt

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 23:16 - Jul 23 by Darran

Some Swans fans seem to think he could do a job for us.
You know they think the player that has scored lots of goals in La Liga could do a job in the second tier of English football.
We have some stupid fùcking fans aye.

Baffling, innit?
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 23:32 - Jul 23 with 4319 viewsLuther27

Not seen him since his return...hopefully will next Saturday, but is it really possible that by playing him as a 10 he could finally fulfill his potential?
Not sure as yet how he could blend with Celina...hey ho...
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 23:37 - Jul 23 with 4289 viewsDarran

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 23:25 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

Baffling, innit?

It’s bizarre Philip.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 11:25 - Jul 24 with 3732 viewsBadlands

Yep.
But, Roberts' abuse of Asoro was disgraceful.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 11:34 - Jul 24 with 3700 viewsnantywatcher

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 11:25 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Yep.

Didn't hear what CR said but it was an absolutely diabolical attempted pass back by Asora and deserved admonishment
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 12:05 - Jul 24 with 3613 views34dfgdf54

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 11:25 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Yep.

He deserved a b0llocking from what I saw of it with the highlights to be fair, sometimes it's the only way to learn unfortunately.

Glad Asoro got on scoresheet though, if/when he comes good, there will be plenty on here who should run for the hill.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 3533 viewsBadlands

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 11:34 - Jul 24 by nantywatcher

Didn't hear what CR said but it was an absolutely diabolical attempted pass back by Asora and deserved admonishment

Seriously?
A stray pass and a player loses it with another. Swearing and ranting! The whole team would falling apart if that happened every time a pass went astray - especially last night when Celina, Grimes, and McKay all sent a series of under or overhit passes.
The pass I saw was to Byers - it wasn't great and Byers didn't read the intention, Roberts then tried to get to it and didn't - next he was Billy Big Bo//ocks.
Cooper and whoever was captain last night needs a word in Connor's shell like.
Is Roberts making the most of Hoorn not being captain and being on the end of some rollockings himself.

Time Roberts looked at his own performances.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 13:02 - Jul 24 with 3517 viewsNotLoyal

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 12:57 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Seriously?
A stray pass and a player loses it with another. Swearing and ranting! The whole team would falling apart if that happened every time a pass went astray - especially last night when Celina, Grimes, and McKay all sent a series of under or overhit passes.
The pass I saw was to Byers - it wasn't great and Byers didn't read the intention, Roberts then tried to get to it and didn't - next he was Billy Big Bo//ocks.
Is Roberts making the most of Hoorn not being captain and being on the end of some rollockings himself.

When you talk about football you make some sense, stick at it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 17:45 - Jul 24 with 3311 viewsSwanseaman

Baston thanks the Jack Army for their great support:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-borja-b

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 18:20 - Jul 24 with 3253 viewspencoedjack

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 12:57 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Seriously?

Time to make him captain imo

Nothing wrong with handing out a bollocking on a football field.

It seems some PS posters would burst into tears if they had a Tony Adams or Roy Keane type character as a skipper in a team they played for
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024