Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness 00:52 - Jul 24 with 921 viewsBrynCartwright

HS2 is the biggest bell-end of a project this country will ever waste it's diminishing resources on, especially post Brexit (if that ever happens). 100 billion quid ffs for a 20 minute quicker journey between London and Birmingham and then on to the North.

Click on this link, watch the video and send the e-mail to your MP. It takes seconds.

https://hs2.jonathanpie.com/

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:22 - Jul 24 with 835 viewsLeonWasGod

"Northern Powerhouse? My hairy arse, Northern Powerhouse.
If you want to create a Northern Powerhouse, invest in the rail network in the north, you f*cking numpties"

He's very good. Done. Cheers for the link.
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:24 - Jul 24 with 831 viewscontroversial_jack

Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:22 - Jul 24 by LeonWasGod

"Northern Powerhouse? My hairy arse, Northern Powerhouse.
If you want to create a Northern Powerhouse, invest in the rail network in the north, you f*cking numpties"

He's very good. Done. Cheers for the link.

In reality, it's to bring the wealth of the north into London not the other way around.
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:30 - Jul 24 with 823 viewsLeonWasGod

Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:24 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

In reality, it's to bring the wealth of the north into London not the other way around.

Yep. I don't know whether the claim that you could use £100bn to improve the whole rail network is correct, but I bet it would certainly go a long way. But they don't really care about the regions do they. We've had plenty of experience of that ourselves.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 10:31]
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:51 - Jul 24 with 803 viewscontroversial_jack

Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:30 - Jul 24 by LeonWasGod

Yep. I don't know whether the claim that you could use £100bn to improve the whole rail network is correct, but I bet it would certainly go a long way. But they don't really care about the regions do they. We've had plenty of experience of that ourselves.

It's all about London.It has been since Thatcher put all our eggs in one financial basket in the 80s. Who knows what will happen to the city of London financial sector after Brexit; the signs aren't good.
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 11:06 - Jul 24 with 792 viewsLuther27

Thanks for the link....message sent to my MP. I wonder who's snout is in this particular pie?
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 11:30 - Jul 24 with 782 viewsPapaLazarou

Jonathan Pie is f*cking awful.
Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 17:20 - Jul 24 with 711 viewsjohnlangy

Jonathan Pie HS2 madness on 10:30 - Jul 24 by LeonWasGod

Our £5 billion bill for this project would go a hell of a long way to providing a North/South line in Wales.

But it's not going to happen is it. Why should Welsh Expenditure be spent in Wales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024