Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFL International pass £110 08:39 - Jul 25 with 2376 viewsepaul

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/july/ifollow-international-early-bird-video-season

Im sureb some may want to take this up for away games, or home even if you haven't got iptv

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

IFL International pass £110 on 09:11 - Jul 25 with 2314 viewsstevethejack

Not for us - we have Swans TV. Available for Barnsley, Blackburn, Brentford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Luton, Millwall, Forest, Preston, Reading Sheff Wed & WBA
IFL International pass £110 on 09:20 - Jul 25 with 2296 viewsepaul

IFL International pass £110 on 09:11 - Jul 25 by stevethejack

Not for us - we have Swans TV. Available for Barnsley, Blackburn, Brentford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Luton, Millwall, Forest, Preston, Reading Sheff Wed & WBA

Fair nuff mate

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

IFL International pass £110 on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 2250 viewsPolskijack

I had Swans TV live last year and found that overall it was very good and got better as the season progressed, both visually and with the comms and studio stuff. I have IPTV also but want the reliability of Swans TV as games can be blocked on IPTV. Also the money goes to the club, (I know some here would cite this as a reason not to subscribe!).
IFL International pass £110 on 13:22 - Jul 25 with 2166 viewsLibertarian

I know this has been done many times before on here, but these things do change, so here goes....

What's the best IPTV setup to watch our games these days? (I have a FireStick if that makes a difference). Is a VPN required?

Also, let’s say I travel a lot for work so could make use the Swans TV or iFollow international season passes whilst abroad. Can I pay for them using my UK address and bank card details? And if I'm in the UK, could I use a VPN to watch them using that international pass?
IFL International pass £110 on 13:26 - Jul 25 with 2155 viewsjasper_T

IFL International pass £110 on 13:22 - Jul 25 by Libertarian

I know this has been done many times before on here, but these things do change, so here goes....

What's the best IPTV setup to watch our games these days? (I have a FireStick if that makes a difference). Is a VPN required?

Also, let’s say I travel a lot for work so could make use the Swans TV or iFollow international season passes whilst abroad. Can I pay for them using my UK address and bank card details? And if I'm in the UK, could I use a VPN to watch them using that international pass?

A VPN and the SwansTV season pass would be the most reliable option for you to watch every game, yes. People did that last year.
IFL International pass £110 on 13:30 - Jul 25 with 2146 viewsLibertarian

IFL International pass £110 on 13:26 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

A VPN and the SwansTV season pass would be the most reliable option for you to watch every game, yes. People did that last year.

Cheers Jasper.

Edit to my earlier post: I see we're not on iFollow
IFL International pass £110 on 14:02 - Jul 25 with 2101 viewsMoscowJack

I was back in Swansea last week and my parents mentioned something that they'd read in the Evening Post about being able to watch nearly all the games from Swansea on a legal site other than Swans TV.

Or maybe it was just Swans TV offering matches to UK residents, but I doubt that.

Apparently they read something in the Evening Post......

Can anyone help please as I need to renew their and my subscription for this coming season?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

IFL International pass £110 on 14:04 - Jul 25 with 2093 viewsUxbridge

And very good it was too. Fair play to the club on that one.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

IFL International pass £110 on 14:06 - Jul 25 with 2085 viewsUxbridge

IFL International pass £110 on 14:02 - Jul 25 by MoscowJack

I was back in Swansea last week and my parents mentioned something that they'd read in the Evening Post about being able to watch nearly all the games from Swansea on a legal site other than Swans TV.

Or maybe it was just Swans TV offering matches to UK residents, but I doubt that.

Apparently they read something in the Evening Post......

Can anyone help please as I need to renew their and my subscription for this coming season?

Some games will be available to UK residents. I doubt there's a "legal" alternative.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

IFL International pass £110 on 15:24 - Jul 25 with 2012 viewsLibertarian

I presume an address outside of the UK is required to register?
IFL International pass £110 on 15:39 - Jul 25 with 1986 viewskarnataka

IFL International pass £110 on 09:11 - Jul 25 by stevethejack

I won't be using that again. Twice last season I paid my £10 and got absolutely nothing
IFL International pass £110 on 15:45 - Jul 25 with 1976 viewsstevethejack

IFL International pass £110 on 15:24 - Jul 25 by Libertarian

Just go on Google maps for your chosen country and put that in. I did.
IFL International pass £110 on 16:29 - Jul 25 with 1924 viewsairedale

IFL International pass £110 on 15:39 - Jul 25 by karnataka

I won't be using that again. Twice last season I paid my £10 and got absolutely nothing

Don’t know if it’s the same for you, but I had problems watching it with a Microsoft browser, so I now use Opera and get no probs.
IFL International pass £110 on 17:31 - Jul 25 with 1876 viewskarnataka

IFL International pass £110 on 16:29 - Jul 25 by airedale

Don’t know if it’s the same for you, but I had problems watching it with a Microsoft browser, so I now use Opera and get no probs.

I use Chrome and have had decent streams for years but last season with Swans TV was a huge disappointment. Will have Truespeed in September so will maybe try again then.
IFL International pass £110 on 17:48 - Jul 25 with 1855 viewsjasper_T

IFL International pass £110 on 15:24 - Jul 25 by Libertarian

I don't know, UK cards work supposedly. Not used it myself though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024