Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street 21:29 - Jul 25 with 3304 viewsSwanseaman

moped gang with knives attacked Ozil and Kolasinac fights them.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9586285/arsenal-mesut-ozil-sead-kolasina

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 21:47 - Jul 25 with 3210 views34dfgdf54

Kolasinac didn’t take a backward step. Hard Bosnian bast*rd.

Can’t get over Ozil driving off and leaving him there on his own though. No shame at all.
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 21:56 - Jul 25 with 3162 viewspencoedjack

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 21:47 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

Can’t get over Ozil driving off and leaving him there on his own though. No shame at all.

I thought exactly the same
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:00 - Jul 25 with 3145 viewsDarran

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 21:47 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

Perhaps he was driving at another assailant. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:01 - Jul 25 with 3143 viewsFieryJack

Kolasinac was well up for it - on his toes.

Which all reminds me, though, that I was toying with the idea of visiting Sarajevo (in Bosnia) in the near future, until I found out how bloody difficult it is to get to.
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:06 - Jul 25 with 3107 viewsSwanseaman

i've read a few reports and worked out that they were being chased by a moped gang, then they stopped the car, ozil got out and ran away into a turkish restaurant, while Kolasinac stayed and fought them off.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 9:38]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:12 - Jul 25 with 3085 viewsmajorraglan

This kind of publicity will reverberate around the world and do London no favours at all, it will put a lot of top footballers off going there. These scumbags on mopeds need a good sorting.
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:12 - Jul 25 with 3082 viewspencoedjack

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:01 - Jul 25 by FieryJack

Which all reminds me, though, that I was toying with the idea of visiting Sarajevo (in Bosnia) in the near future, until I found out how bloody difficult it is to get to.

Did you enjoy Krakow?
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:23 - Jul 25 with 3032 viewsDarran

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:06 - Jul 25 by Swanseaman

i've read a few reports and worked out that they were being chased by a moped gang, then they stopped the car, ozil got out and ran away into a turkish restaurant, while Kolasinac stayed and fought them off.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 9:38]

⚫️

You are weird.

⚫️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:41 - Jul 25 with 2974 viewsraynor94

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:23 - Jul 25 by Darran

⚫️

You are weird.

⚫️

And tends to overreact

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:42 - Jul 25 with 2963 viewsSwanseaman

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:23 - Jul 25 by Darran

⚫️

You are weird.

⚫️

and you are

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 00:17 - Jul 26 with 2811 viewsLeonWasGod

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:12 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

This kind of publicity will reverberate around the world and do London no favours at all, it will put a lot of top footballers off going there. These scumbags on mopeds need a good sorting.

No it won't, as it's a lot safer than many other capital cities. And think of the money!

But yep, they need sorting.
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 01:16 - Jul 26 with 2774 viewsjackrmee

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 22:01 - Jul 25 by FieryJack

Went there last year. Lush place. People are amazing.
Didn't find it hard to get to. Bit of hitchhiking and a couple of buses. Started off in Italy and headed down.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 01:17 - Jul 26 with 2774 viewsjackrmee

If Ozil did that then I hate him more than I did before. Fuk him off. Useless rag.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 09:11 - Jul 26 with 2516 viewsMuteswan

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 01:17 - Jul 26 by jackrmee

If Ozil did that then I hate him more than I did before. Fuk him off. Useless rag.

I thought I heard on SSN this morning that Ozil’s wife was in the car. Maybe he was getting her away from it. ?
I’m not defending him just might be an explanation.
Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 09:21 - Jul 26 with 2486 viewsSwanseaman

✵

seems like Kolasinac got out to fend them off, then ozil drove down the road to a restaurant he knew and ran into it.

'Azuka Alintah, 36, was a witness to the whole incident and told the Mail that Ozil" looked absolutely terrified" and was "running for his life".

"I saw him disappear into the restaurant with the motorcycle guys on his tail,"

"They didn't take off their helmets and were all in black, wearing long sleeved tops in this hot weather. They stood out. It was really creepy.

"God knows what would have happened if they'd caught him. It looked to me like he'd have been hacked to shreds and he clearly thought so too.

"As soon as the restaurant staff started to come to the window and to the doorway, they turned around and roared off. The police were there shortly afterwards and the road was almost blocked off."

✵

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 09:30 - Jul 26 with 2475 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff DNA ? 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 09:33 - Jul 26 with 2461 viewsSwanseaman

✵

Off camera, Kolasinac was able to rejoin Ozil in the car and they sped away together, pursued by the raiders.

Waiters and chefs from Turkish restaurant Likya rushed to the aid of the football stars when they arrived forcing the riders to flee empty handed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7286917/Arsenal-stars-carjack-terror-Me

✵

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 10:29 - Jul 26 with 2392 viewsFireboy2

Ozil attacked by knife-wielding moped gang on London street on 09:33 - Jul 26 by Swanseaman

✵

Off camera, Kolasinac was able to rejoin Ozil in the car and they sped away together, pursued by the raiders.

Waiters and chefs from Turkish restaurant Likya rushed to the aid of the football stars when they arrived forcing the riders to flee empty handed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7286917/Arsenal-stars-carjack-terror-Me

✵

You have too much time on your hands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024