Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli McBurnie 10:31 - Jul 27 with 51282 viewsjackharris

There has been talk this morning that a 18 million bid has been accepted from Sheffield United? I wonder how true this is? Is anyone able to shed some light. We will see at 2pm today when the team sheet is published.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Oli McBurnie on 20:10 - Jul 31 with 2113 viewsLeonWasGod

Oli McBurnie on 20:09 - Jul 31 by Badlands

A controversial concept but generally accepted the space-time is linear and progressive and moves forward ... hence the expression going forward is a generally accepted truism.
'Every moment that passes finds us traveling from the past to the present and into the future, with time always flowing in the same direction. At no point does it ever appear to either stand still or reverse; the “arrow of time” always points forwards for us. But if we look at the laws of physics – from Newton to Einstein, from Maxwell to Bohr, from Dirac to Feynman – they appear to be time-symmetric. In other words, the equations that govern reality don’t have a preference for which way time flows. The solutions that describe the behavior of any system obeying the laws of physics, as we understand them, are just as valid for time flowing into the past as they are for time flowing into the future. Yet we know from experience that time only flows one way: forwards.'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2018/03/09/we-still-dont-understand

Very twâttish, but well played
Oli McBurnie on 20:10 - Jul 31 with 2114 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie on 19:36 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Unfortunately, we are where we are. The problem players (financially) are still a drain on us so we are left with little option.

I certainly wouldn’t have turned down the best part of £20m for McBurnie. Nor the money for James.

These two transfers will make a huge difference going forward.

The Bony / Ayew transfers killed us. Who would have thought? Oh yeah, most of us.

I'll take your statements with a pinch of salt ,I'll also not be taken in by the Yanks bullshyte

Going forward my arse! next you'll be telling me we're on our way to the next level ………… that'll be downwards if we keep on selling the jewels

Our books need to be scrutinized by independent audits

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Oli McBurnie on 20:12 - Jul 31 with 2098 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie on 20:09 - Jul 31 by Badlands

A controversial concept but generally accepted the space-time is linear and progressive and moves forward ... hence the expression going forward is a generally accepted truism.
'Every moment that passes finds us traveling from the past to the present and into the future, with time always flowing in the same direction. At no point does it ever appear to either stand still or reverse; the “arrow of time” always points forwards for us. But if we look at the laws of physics – from Newton to Einstein, from Maxwell to Bohr, from Dirac to Feynman – they appear to be time-symmetric. In other words, the equations that govern reality don’t have a preference for which way time flows. The solutions that describe the behavior of any system obeying the laws of physics, as we understand them, are just as valid for time flowing into the past as they are for time flowing into the future. Yet we know from experience that time only flows one way: forwards.'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2018/03/09/we-still-dont-understand

stop smoking those Jamaican woodbines ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Oli McBurnie on 20:13 - Jul 31 with 2067 viewsBadlands

Oli McBurnie on 20:10 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Very twâttish, but well played

I try.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Oli McBurnie on 20:14 - Jul 31 with 2060 viewsBadlands

Oli McBurnie on 20:10 - Jul 31 by Oldjack

I'll take your statements with a pinch of salt ,I'll also not be taken in by the Yanks bullshyte

Going forward my arse! next you'll be telling me we're on our way to the next level ………… that'll be downwards if we keep on selling the jewels

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Oli McBurnie on 20:14 - Jul 31 with 2057 viewsFlashberryjack

Oli McBurnie on 19:20 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, but apart from effort and scoring most of our goals what has he ever done for us?

Hope he does well and goes on to have a good stint in the PL, he’s worked his socks off (sorry) for years to get this chance, so good luck to the scruffy twât!

Based on our last season in the PL he may struggle, but he’s developed and achieved a lot since then so who knows. We were also a basket case at the time too, so that wouldn’t have helped him back then.

I hope he does well (and whoever moves into his house learns how to turn off the security lights at night).

Yep to all of that, could never fault Oli for lack of effort.

He's been very good for us and the transfer fee we've received for him should go a long way to make our club much more financially stable (if used correctly).

All the very best Mr McBurnie and thank you.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Oli McBurnie on 20:15 - Jul 31 with 2044 viewslondonlisa2001

I’m not remotely taken in by anyone’s bs.

But £18-20m for McBurnie is too good an offer for the club to turn down.
Oli McBurnie on 20:19 - Jul 31 with 2005 viewsswancity

Oli McBurnie on 19:55 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Stabilising the financial situation. Moving it to being more easily manageable.

I'm uncertain. Time will tell. On paper it should make a big difference but undoubtedly will be received in instalments. We really don't know what will happen to these huge cash injections.....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Oli McBurnie on 20:21 - Jul 31 with 1989 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie on 20:14 - Jul 31 by Badlands

that's those woodbines son ,get to bed ffs

Oli McBurnie on 20:40 - Jul 31 with 1854 viewslifelong

Oli McBurnie on 20:15 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Where do we draw the line? should we have very good offers for the likes of VDH, Grimes, Rodon, Celina etc should we just offload them simply for the money?
We have sold one of our most exciting young players, for quite a while, plus our top goal scorer from last season and neither of them have, or will be, replaced.
Personally, I am concerned at which way the club is heading.
Oli McBurnie on 20:57 - Jul 31 with 1754 viewsjasper_T

Oli McBurnie on 20:40 - Jul 31 by lifelong

Where do we draw the line? should we have very good offers for the likes of VDH, Grimes, Rodon, Celina etc should we just offload them simply for the money?
We have sold one of our most exciting young players, for quite a while, plus our top goal scorer from last season and neither of them have, or will be, replaced.

If someone offers £15-20m apiece we should them sell as well, yeah.
Oli McBurnie on 20:59 - Jul 31 with 1719 viewsmagicdaps10

Oli McBurnie on 20:15 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Agreed but what comes after the sale is important.

We need a strike to come in with Petterson, another face or 2 on top of that wouldn't go amiss.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Oli McBurnie on 21:01 - Jul 31 with 1709 viewsblackpooljack

That's why Scott has been appointed to find us the next rough diamond that's how clubs like ours should be run.
if we didn't go up this year or next then Oli's price would start to drop as I said in another post in the last year of our prem adventure we wouldn't have been able to give the guy away if anyone had the inclination to bid on him. Until Sheik Yabooty comes along we will always be a selling club it's just a matter of selling at the right time and at the right price
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:03]
Oli McBurnie on 21:04 - Jul 31 with 1677 viewsOldjack

Spot on ,there's no line it seems ,all we're hearing is them pleading poverty ,and that's not the case ,I'm positive of that

Oli McBurnie on 21:08 - Jul 31 with 1651 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie on 21:01 - Jul 31 by blackpooljack

That's why Scott has been appointed to find us the next rough diamond that's how clubs like ours should be run.
if we didn't go up this year or next then Oli's price would start to drop as I said in another post in the last year of our prem adventure we wouldn't have been able to give the guy away if anyone had the inclination to bid on him. Until Sheik Yabooty comes along we will always be a selling club it's just a matter of selling at the right time and at the right price

No we shouldn't have to be run like that ,it's all wrong you know it , I mentioned Sheik Yabooty the other day and got laughed at

Oli McBurnie on 21:21 - Jul 31 with 1587 viewsblackpooljack

Oli McBurnie on 21:08 - Jul 31 by Oldjack

No we shouldn't have to be run like that ,it's all wrong you know it , I mentioned Sheik Yabooty the other day and got laughed at

What's the alternative? Spend like lunatics chasing what ? A place in Europe for a season then watch it all fold like a pack of cards. We got to the promise land by spending wisely and selling players like Scotland on the way and investing in others that would go on to improve and give us a profit it only went tits up when big nose thought he could turn shit into silver and wouldn't take his hand off the tiller
Oli McBurnie on 21:24 - Jul 31 with 1562 viewspencoedjack

Oli McBurnie on 20:59 - Jul 31 by magicdaps10

Agreed but what comes after the sale is important.

We need a strike to come in with Petterson, another face or 2 on top of that wouldn't go amiss.

I’d add getting VDH tied up with a new contract
Oli McBurnie on 21:27 - Jul 31 with 1524 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie on 21:21 - Jul 31 by blackpooljack

What's the alternative? Spend like lunatics chasing what ? A place in Europe for a season then watch it all fold like a pack of cards. We got to the promise land by spending wisely and selling players like Scotland on the way and investing in others that would go on to improve and give us a profit it only went tits up when big nose thought he could turn shit into silver and wouldn't take his hand off the tiller

no ,everyone knows we have to balance the books ,but show me where the monies have gone because myself and many others are asking ,Do not trust the Yanks never ever after their behaviour with the shares fiasco

Oli McBurnie on 21:30 - Jul 31 with 1498 viewsmagicdaps10

Oli McBurnie on 21:24 - Jul 31 by pencoedjack

I’d add getting VDH tied up with a new contract

That would be great as well, alternatively bring another centre half in ready to replace him when he leaves in 6months/year.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Oli McBurnie on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 1421 viewsItchySphincter

Forward in time you thick arsehole.

My God.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Oli McBurnie on 21:49 - Jul 31 with 1371 viewsDarran

Oli McBurnie on 21:01 - Jul 31 by blackpooljack

It’s Yerbouti.

No need to thank me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Oli McBurnie on 22:05 - Jul 31 with 1285 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie on 21:43 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

Forward in time you thick arsehole.

My God.

What planet are you on ,Mr Thick kant ? you know fuk all about the beautiful game which is being ruined by money ,Now take your meds like a good little boy and fuk off to bed !

Oli McBurnie on 22:11 - Jul 31 with 1255 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Oli McBurnie on 21:49 - Jul 31 by Darran

It’s Yerbouti.

No need to thank me.

The wealthy American I wish would have purchased Swansea City.

Well, or his kids, since he's dead now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Oli McBurnie on 22:24 - Jul 31 with 1182 viewsDarran

Oli McBurnie on 22:11 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

The wealthy American I wish would have purchased Swansea City.

Well, or his kids, since he's dead now.

🙌🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Oli McBurnie on 22:27 - Jul 31 with 1154 viewsjack247

Oli McBurnie on 19:22 - Jul 31 by Oldjack

he's a poacher and nowt else ,he'll get no room in the PL. I doubt him or James will do well

‘A poacher and nowt else’ ...Jesus Christ.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024