Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi 19:57 - Jul 27 with 1141 viewsBrynCartwright

We know all about the plastic football 'fans' that support the big 6 teams purely because they win things and grew up or live nowhere near them. i.e. glory hunting onanists.

The same applies to the dreadful Ferrari loving fans that plague Formula 1.

Every Grand Prix, anywhere in the world, has stands absolutely full of people wearing red Ferrari gear. Unless they are Italian, employed or linked to Ferrari, own a Ferrari, or support a driver because of their nationality then, they too, are vvankers.

Aside from that, well done to Lewis for getting pole today at Hockenheim. What a great racing circuit it is.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:00 - Jul 27 with 1133 viewsNeath_Jack

Which Welsh driver or manufacturer are you supporting?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:17 - Jul 27 with 1103 viewsBrynCartwright

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:00 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

Hamilton, Norris and Russell as they are British, and McClaren and Williams as they are British. (Even Mercedes, Racing Point,Red Bull & Renault are British to some extent as they are based here

A great but rather unnecessary question there NJ.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:20 - Jul 27 with 1095 viewsItchySphincter

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:17 - Jul 27 by BrynCartwright

Hamilton, Norris and Russell as they are British, and McClaren and Williams as they are British. (Even Mercedes, Racing Point,Red Bull & Renault are British to some extent as they are based here

He had ew there Bryn.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:20 - Jul 27 with 1095 viewsdickythorpe

"Onanists" what a under used but amazing word Bryn!!!
Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:26 - Jul 27 with 1085 viewsNeath_Jack

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:17 - Jul 27 by BrynCartwright

You support quite a few different teams / drivers then Bryn? Isn't that worse in than supporting one team?

Other than Hamilton, I have zero idea of drivers or teams, doesn't interest me.

Just found your attack on those that "support" other teams or drivers unnecessary. Live and let live butt, it's not for us to tell others who they should or shouldn't support without fear of being labelled vvankers.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:43 - Jul 27 with 1071 viewsBrynCartwright

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:26 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

You support quite a few different teams / drivers then Bryn? Isn't that worse in than supporting one team?

Just found your attack on those that "support" other teams or drivers unnecessary. Live and let live butt, it's not for us to tell others who they should or shouldn't support without fear of being labelled vvankers.

No; My grief is against people that support teams purely because they are successful and have no links to them. Glory hunters.

As a Swansea supporter surely you must identify with that Neath Jack, or are you pulling my plonker here, which you probably are , so bravo?

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:49 - Jul 27 with 1059 viewsNeath_Jack

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:43 - Jul 27 by BrynCartwright

No; My grief is against people that support teams purely because they are successful and have no links to them. Glory hunters.

As a Swansea supporter surely you must identify with that Neath Jack, or are you pulling my plonker here, which you probably are , so bravo?

It honestly doesn't bother me who anyone supports.

When I induct people at work, the first question I always ask them is what team do you support, very rarely they say Swansea, it's mostly one of the prem big boys. A quick "support your local team" from me then it's forgotten about. When I was in my teens or twenties, I would be along your thinking, but not now mate, some things really aren't that important to get wound up about.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:55 - Jul 27 with 1045 viewscmajack

Well you can hardly say Ferrari fans are supporting them because they are successful. Haven't had a run of major honours for a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:55 - Jul 27 with 1044 viewsBrynCartwright

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:49 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

It honestly doesn't bother me who anyone supports.

When I induct people at work, the first question I always ask them is what team do you support, very rarely they say Swansea, it's mostly one of the prem big boys. A quick "support your local team" from me then it's forgotten about. When I was in my teens or twenties, I would be along your thinking, but not now mate, some things really aren't that important to get wound up about.

Fair enough, but plastic Tifosi are still Fifth Columnists to a man!

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 08:02 - Jul 28 with 928 viewsjackal

My Dad was a passionate Formula 1 fan and always had a Ferrari sticker on his car. He loved Ferrari. Watched every qualifying session and in his younger days sometimes visited Monza. He was Italian.

He died on Sep 8th 2008. Monza day. The very last thing he said to me, in his hospital bed, was, "Who won the race?". I told him "Hamilton", He sighed. He, like me, detested the man. He died later that night.

The next morning Hamilton was disqualified and the Ferrrari driver who was second was given the race.

I'm not a religious man but...........

I still hate Hamilton.
Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 09:12 - Jul 28 with 896 viewsexiledclaseboy

Formula one sucks anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:51 - Jul 28 with 809 viewsMrSwerve

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 08:02 - Jul 28 by jackal

My Dad was a passionate Formula 1 fan and always had a Ferrari sticker on his car. He loved Ferrari. Watched every qualifying session and in his younger days sometimes visited Monza. He was Italian.

He died on Sep 8th 2008. Monza day. The very last thing he said to me, in his hospital bed, was, "Who won the race?". I told him "Hamilton", He sighed. He, like me, detested the man. He died later that night.

The next morning Hamilton was disqualified and the Ferrrari driver who was second was given the race.

I'm not a religious man but...........

I still hate Hamilton.

That was the Belgian GP and was on 7th September 2008. Sorry to ruin the moment.

Sebastian Vettel won his first GP a week later at Monza, in a Toro Rosso.

As for Ferrari fans, Ferrari is a religion in Italy and to many car fanatics. I say that as a half Italian and die-hard F1 fan. My relatives in Italy support Ferrari unlike people who follow football teams etc. I have a passion for Ferrari but I’m not a tifosi nutjob like you see at the track.

The ones that are more annoying are the pissed up Max Verstappen fans. They do get a bit mental. I was at Spa a few years ago when they first started ‘taking over’ grandstands...proper mental Dutch people.

I’ve watched every race since 1999 and attended plenty of Grands Prix...F1 is in a sorry state now. People who think F1 is boring, rubbish and that the drivers aren’t athletes should go and attend a historic F1 event. They’d shit their pants at the sight and sound of a V10 screaming past. Sadly with the new hybrid engines you don’t get that anymore at the circuit.

That being said, an absolute classic race today at Hockenheim.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:59 - Jul 28 with 789 viewspikeypaul

Ferrari successful ?

Despite throwing more money at it than any of the others they last won it in 08.

The OP is obviously clueless and talking out of his backside as usual.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:59 - Jul 28 with 789 viewsMrSwerve

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:26 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

It’s a bit different with F1, I find. I like Charles LeClerc and the Brits doing well, but wouldn’t say I have a favourite as such. I used to like Lewis Hamilton in his earlier years, but his dominance has become boring. I still kind of want him to break Schumacher’s records though.

Support in F1 is still quite old fashioned...it’s a bit ‘bravo’ and ‘I hope they all do well’. Everyone is applauded at the circuit. There has been some booing creeping in the last few years though, which is seen as a bit of bad show.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 21:35 - Jul 28 with 767 viewsBrynCartwright

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:59 - Jul 28 by pikeypaul

Ferrari successful ?

Despite throwing more money at it than any of the others they last won it in 08.

The OP is obviously clueless and talking out of his backside as usual.

Ferrari are the most successful F1 team ever by a mile you effin knob- jockey. Thought you'd pissed off ages ago shit for brains.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 08:00 - Jul 29 with 698 viewsjackrmee

Ferarri have been shit for years though haven't they?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 08:13 - Jul 29 with 691 viewsVincent_Vega

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 08:00 - Jul 29 by jackrmee

Ferarri have been shit for years though haven't they?

That is my take on it, Ferrari have been turgid for well over a decade. last drivers championship win was Raikkonen in 07 and constructers 08. Considering the budget they got that's shocking.

The support around the globe is historical, they've been in the sport since year dot. Many are cheering them on now purely to give the championship some excitement instead of the Hamilton/Mercedes show every race. Same with regards to the love for Red Bull and Verstappen.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 650 viewsjackal

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:51 - Jul 28 by MrSwerve

That was the Belgian GP and was on 7th September 2008. Sorry to ruin the moment.

Sebastian Vettel won his first GP a week later at Monza, in a Toro Rosso.

As for Ferrari fans, Ferrari is a religion in Italy and to many car fanatics. I say that as a half Italian and die-hard F1 fan. My relatives in Italy support Ferrari unlike people who follow football teams etc. I have a passion for Ferrari but I’m not a tifosi nutjob like you see at the track.

The ones that are more annoying are the pissed up Max Verstappen fans. They do get a bit mental. I was at Spa a few years ago when they first started ‘taking over’ grandstands...proper mental Dutch people.

I’ve watched every race since 1999 and attended plenty of Grands Prix...F1 is in a sorry state now. People who think F1 is boring, rubbish and that the drivers aren’t athletes should go and attend a historic F1 event. They’d shit their pants at the sight and sound of a V10 screaming past. Sadly with the new hybrid engines you don’t get that anymore at the circuit.

That being said, an absolute classic race today at Hockenheim.

I've just checked and you're right. It was Belgium after all.

I suppose in my mind it had to be Monza. As you can imagine it was a pretty upsetting time.
Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 10:08 - Jul 29 with 637 viewsMrSwerve

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 09:22 - Jul 29 by jackal

I've just checked and you're right. It was Belgium after all.

I suppose in my mind it had to be Monza. As you can imagine it was a pretty upsetting time.

It was a fantastic race - I’m sure he’d have loved it.

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 10:56 - Jul 29 with 601 viewsLeonWasGod

Formula 1 Plastic Tifosi on 20:00 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

Hugh Pugh's Dai Hard Racing Team (at 1:58)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024