Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's racist attack 10:15 - Jul 28 with 8266 viewsNotLoyal

Can someone explain what he said that was racist ?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49141521

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Trump's racist attack on 17:42 - Jul 30 with 852 viewsJango

Trump's racist attack on 17:36 - Jul 30 by Ebo

What's so funny? Trump, Farage and Bannon have actually 'normalised' racist commentary. People see them get away with it so they do it themselves.

When they are called out over it, the 'snowflake', 'free-speech', 'fascist' or 'pc gone mad' comments are dished out in return. It's a standard response now.

Real fascists calling people who are defending people from fascism 'a fascist'. Classic reverse think from the right, and the bone heads and knuckledraggers lap it all up.

Not wanting people in your country because of the colour of their skin is racist. Not wanting people coming here for fear of overcrowding, pressure on public services, wages being driven down, jobs being taken etc (whether you believe it to be the case or not) is not. Classic from the left and the bone heads and knuckledraggers lap it all up.
Trump's racist attack on 18:24 - Jul 30 with 821 viewsWingstandwood

Trump's racist attack on 17:42 - Jul 30 by Jango

Not wanting people in your country because of the colour of their skin is racist. Not wanting people coming here for fear of overcrowding, pressure on public services, wages being driven down, jobs being taken etc (whether you believe it to be the case or not) is not. Classic from the left and the bone heads and knuckledraggers lap it all up.

In a day and age of G.P availability crisis, NHS dentist availability crisis, ambulance service crisis etc, etc, etc it is only natural, sanity, common sense and rational to be concerned about the future predicted (ITV News) TEN MILLION population increase. 400,000 last year! If it's bad now, what will it be like in twenty years time?

It's the same to be concerned about the appalling decline of wages and conditions of private sector employees along with proliferation of agency employment which has been bred and facilitated by EU policy.

And? I bet you can like me tell instantly whether someone has been recipient to working conditions that belong more to a past bygone century. Cos people who've done it and seen it do not deny it, rubbish it or condone it! Ironic that hypocrites who complained about their own wage freezes are happy to see far, far worse happen to others.

I will never forget (and no doubt you also) the knuckledragger that told you to put in extra hours to compete with overseas labour...... 7x12's is not good enough for some pseudo-lefties/closet Tories anymore, you Jango must now work 7x20's to promote the EU ideal.

Argus!

Trump's racist attack on 19:26 - Jul 30 with 770 viewsJango

Trump's racist attack on 18:24 - Jul 30 by Wingstandwood

In a day and age of G.P availability crisis, NHS dentist availability crisis, ambulance service crisis etc, etc, etc it is only natural, sanity, common sense and rational to be concerned about the future predicted (ITV News) TEN MILLION population increase. 400,000 last year! If it's bad now, what will it be like in twenty years time?

It's the same to be concerned about the appalling decline of wages and conditions of private sector employees along with proliferation of agency employment which has been bred and facilitated by EU policy.

And? I bet you can like me tell instantly whether someone has been recipient to working conditions that belong more to a past bygone century. Cos people who've done it and seen it do not deny it, rubbish it or condone it! Ironic that hypocrites who complained about their own wage freezes are happy to see far, far worse happen to others.

I will never forget (and no doubt you also) the knuckledragger that told you to put in extra hours to compete with overseas labour...... 7x12's is not good enough for some pseudo-lefties/closet Tories anymore, you Jango must now work 7x20's to promote the EU ideal.

That would be Costalotta. We should just put up with it and work harder, longer hours so that he can move around Europe freely without filling a form in.
Trump's racist attack on 19:50 - Jul 30 with 753 viewsWingstandwood

Trump's racist attack on 19:26 - Jul 30 by Jango

That would be Costalotta. We should just put up with it and work harder, longer hours so that he can move around Europe freely without filling a form in.

I will never forget another who said to me that we must have cheap labour! And I said I take you to mean as long as he/she was not you doing it his or herself. What makes me laugh is the fact a lot of these people tend to wrap themselves in a left wing flag whilst being utterly oblivious to the fact they advocate and defend right wing Thatcherite standards. The EU rules as long as it's not impacting their own back pockets, working conditions, workplace safety and physical wellbeing.

In fact I have now realised that the most selfish, unempathetic, uncharitable, uncaring, disrespectful and hateful bunch are the left-wing loon brigade.

They gratuitously and spitefully brand working class types as racist and far right, love to portray the Tory Party as the nasty party that it indeed is whilst being 100% oblivious to their own nastiness. Only a nasty low life piece of scum would brand an innocent racist, fascist or far right.

Argus!

Trump's racist attack on 20:47 - Jul 30 with 709 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 16:19 - Jul 30 by Jango

*Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.*

When you call the likes of Raab, Johnson, Patel etc useless morons, do you mean to say ‘elected politicians’?

*Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them*

Not being funny Lisa but this is what you do with any ‘elected politician’ whose politics and policies you disagree with, on a daily basis.

Are we i agreement then that you are guilty of being offensive and misogynistic/misandrous?

This is the huge problem at the moment, we’ve got the far left amongst us looking for any little excuse to cry racism, sexism, anti Semitism etc but when it suits them it’s totally fine. The level of hypocrisy coming from the left at the moment is getting absurd.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 16:20]

Firstly, I’m not the left, let alone the far left.

Secondly, criticising a politician on the basis of their ideas or their ability to think is fine - that’s what they set themselves up to be judged by.

Criticising them for their colour, gender, sexuality, nationality is completely different.

Raab, Patel, Johnson can be criticised for their ideas. Same as Corbyn, Abbott, May, whoever. I never criticise based on gender, colour, religion etc etc. I’ve said before that, as an example, criticising Diane Abbott for being useless is absolutely acceptable. Criticising her for being black, or a woman, or a woman that individuals do not find attractive is not acceptable.

The issue with the ‘stupid little girls’ comment is not that anyone thinks they’re stupid, they may well be, but calling them little girls is out of order, and the sort of comment that is never directed at male politicians.

And it’s not a ‘little excuse’ to call Trump a racist for telling black people to go back to where they came from. It’s blatant.
Trump's racist attack on 20:55 - Jul 30 with 699 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 15:36 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

"How many times are white people told to ‘go back to where they came from’ in their own country’? "
Twice by one of the people you are supporting.
I just love it when President Trump uses their own words against them and people like Lisa shout at the top of their voice "Racist" because they happen to be "people of colour".
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/surprise-ilhan-omar-wanted-to-send-back-a-critic-i
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/uncovered-rashida-tlaib-wanted-to-deport-american-
No mention of the fact that 2 of the 4 are totally Anti Semetic and hate Jews & Isreal, while supporting Terrorism, but as it "only Jews" it is OK with her for them to be out & out RACIST.
Labour Supporter by any chance Lisa?

No, I’m not.

If that’s code for am I anti Semitic, no I’m not.

The tweet you’ve linked from Ilhan Omar actually says, ‘we are citizens, and can’t be deported, why don’t we deport you?’

She is pointing out the ridiculousness of what’s being said and saying she can’t be deported anymore than the person criticise her can be.

Rashida Tlaib says ‘we should deport him’. It doesn’t say ‘send him back to where he came from’.

But keep clutching at straws.
Trump's racist attack on 21:57 - Jul 30 with 666 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's racist attack on 20:55 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

No, I’m not.

The tweet you’ve linked from Ilhan Omar actually says, ‘we are citizens, and can’t be deported, why don’t we deport you?’

She is pointing out the ridiculousness of what’s being said and saying she can’t be deported anymore than the person criticise her can be.

Rashida Tlaib says ‘we should deport him’. It doesn’t say ‘send him back to where he came from’.

Please explain to everyone on here how you can "Deport someone" unless you can send them back to where they came from?
Trump's racist attack on 21:58 - Jul 30 with 664 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump's racist attack on 21:57 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Please explain to everyone on here how you can "Deport someone" unless you can send them back to where they came from?

I think that might be the whole point. Have a think about it.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's racist attack on 22:00 - Jul 30 with 663 viewsDafyddHuw

Trump's racist attack on 13:44 - Jul 30 by snork44

Yes 'four stupid little girls!' , who have the collective mental capacity of a piece of shit. If you listen to the four of them speak it is excruciating! Plessley just comes across as a bitter woman who can't accept that Trump got elected by a democratic vote, Omar is the same , just she is instantly dislikable , she cannot condemn terrorism , she described the 9/11 attacks as 'some people did some things' No 19 Al Quada terrorists murdered over 3,000 innocent human beings some of the first responders are dying today due to the dust and pollutants that were in the air on that day. AOC has the speaking style and demeanor of a six year old , there are times on committees on Capital Hill , she has been shown up to be unintelligent because she basically is stupid beyond belief , as for Talib words come out , but nothing of substance is uttered. These idiots are getting more attention from the 20 candidates that are battling for the nomination to stand against Trump in next years election, if these four are the future of the Democratic Party , God help America in the next 15 to 20 years.

Farkinell.

I can't remember when I read anything as scary.
Try Ecstasy and/or weed, it'll get you to look at people in a friendlier light.
Trump's racist attack on 22:04 - Jul 30 with 661 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's racist attack on 20:47 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

Firstly, I’m not the left, let alone the far left.

Secondly, criticising a politician on the basis of their ideas or their ability to think is fine - that’s what they set themselves up to be judged by.

Criticising them for their colour, gender, sexuality, nationality is completely different.

Raab, Patel, Johnson can be criticised for their ideas. Same as Corbyn, Abbott, May, whoever. I never criticise based on gender, colour, religion etc etc. I’ve said before that, as an example, criticising Diane Abbott for being useless is absolutely acceptable. Criticising her for being black, or a woman, or a woman that individuals do not find attractive is not acceptable.

The issue with the ‘stupid little girls’ comment is not that anyone thinks they’re stupid, they may well be, but calling them little girls is out of order, and the sort of comment that is never directed at male politicians.

And it’s not a ‘little excuse’ to call Trump a racist for telling black people to go back to where they came from. It’s blatant.

Are you seriously suggesting that the "only people" President Trump has attacked since 2015 for their Politics, ideas, comments, actions or inaction are all and only "People of Colour"?
Trump's racist attack on 22:10 - Jul 30 with 653 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's racist attack on 21:58 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

I think that might be the whole point. Have a think about it.

No you missed the whole point, she said deport Trump, he said they should go back to where they originated (come) from to sort out their originating country and then come back and tell the USA how they did it.
ie they voluntarily leave, he did not say "send them back", but his supporters did, he also didn't say they could not return.
Trump's racist attack on 22:12 - Jul 30 with 652 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's racist attack on 20:55 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

No, I’m not.

"If that’s code for am I anti Semitic, no I’m not. "

Then why are you not calling out those lovely ladies of colour that are obviously so.
Trump's racist attack on 22:13 - Jul 30 with 652 viewsGroo

Odd topic this, the OP specifically asked about the Baltimore comment and why it was racist.

It was ECB who responded to this by quoting the 4 women comment, he basically justified one comment as racist by referring to a completely unrelated comment at a different time.

The 4 women comment (unrelated to the original question) was racist.

The Baltimore comment, was not.

Simple.

Groo does what Groo does best

Trump's racist attack on 22:15 - Jul 30 with 647 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump's racist attack on 22:13 - Jul 30 by Groo

Odd topic this, the OP specifically asked about the Baltimore comment and why it was racist.

It was ECB who responded to this by quoting the 4 women comment, he basically justified one comment as racist by referring to a completely unrelated comment at a different time.

The 4 women comment (unrelated to the original question) was racist.

The Baltimore comment, was not.

Simple.

Yes I acknowledged that mistake in my reply too as you’ll see. I assumed Loyal was referring to Trump’s comments about the four congresswomen, I made a mistake. It happens.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump's racist attack on 22:54 - Jul 30 with 632 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.

Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them. Your language is offensive and misogynistic.

Should an ‘elected congresswomen’ not act like one to be given such courtesy? Do they not demean and belittle themselves?
One accuses her own Party Leader of being racist because said leader would not support her ridiculous ideas.
Another calls the President of the USA a "seducer of his own mother".
Do you consider this suitable behavour for young women, let alone young Congresswomen?
Have you condemned them for such behavour?
Trump's racist attack on 23:03 - Jul 30 with 627 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 22:04 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you seriously suggesting that the "only people" President Trump has attacked since 2015 for their Politics, ideas, comments, actions or inaction are all and only "People of Colour"?

Where did I say that?

He hasn’t tweeted ‘go back to where you came from’ to anyone white though has he.
Trump's racist attack on 23:06 - Jul 30 with 624 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 22:12 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

"If that’s code for am I anti Semitic, no I’m not. "

Then why are you not calling out those lovely ladies of colour that are obviously so.

Show me where none of them has said something anti Semitic and i’ll criticise it. I’m no fan of them or otherwise. It’s irrelevant.

It still won’t change the fact that what Trump said was racist.

It’s racist whether you say it to people you like or don’t like you know.
Trump's racist attack on 23:09 - Jul 30 with 619 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 22:54 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

"Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.

Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them. Your language is offensive and misogynistic.

Should an ‘elected congresswomen’ not act like one to be given such courtesy? Do they not demean and belittle themselves?
One accuses her own Party Leader of being racist because said leader would not support her ridiculous ideas.
Another calls the President of the USA a "seducer of his own mother".
Do you consider this suitable behavour for young women, let alone young Congresswomen?
Have you condemned them for such behavour?

I haven’t particularly seen anything they’ve said outside this case. But whether they are horrific or wonderful doesn’t change the fact that Trump was racist.

You appear to think it matters.
Trump's racist attack on 23:15 - Jul 30 with 604 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's racist attack on 23:09 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

I haven’t particularly seen anything they’ve said outside this case. But whether they are horrific or wonderful doesn’t change the fact that Trump was racist.

You appear to think it matters.

You keep saying it is Racist others disagree with you, I disagree with you in the context of the whole comment.
Trump's racist attack on 23:20 - Jul 30 with 596 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 23:15 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

You keep saying it is Racist others disagree with you, I disagree with you in the context of the whole comment.

It is a statement of fact that telling someone black or of other ethnic minority background to go back to where they came from is racist.

You disagreeing with that doesn’t change it.
Trump's racist attack on 23:38 - Jul 30 with 585 viewsGroo

Trump's racist attack on 23:20 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

It is a statement of fact that telling someone black or of other ethnic minority background to go back to where they came from is racist.

What if a person is white but with an accent

Trump's racist attack on 23:50 - Jul 30 with 575 viewsDarran

Trump's racist attack on 23:20 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

No it isn’t.
100% it isn’t.
If someone black or of other ethnic minority or of any colour on earth came to Britain and started complaining about everything here you’d be well within your rights to tell them if they don’t like it here to fuçk off back to where they came from.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump's racist attack on 00:15 - Jul 31 with 565 viewsGroo

Trump's racist attack on 23:50 - Jul 30 by Darran

No it isn’t.
100% it isn’t.
If someone black or of other ethnic minority or of any colour on earth came to Britain and started complaining about everything here you’d be well within your rights to tell them if they don’t like it here to fuçk off back to where they came from.

I'm not sure if all black people have thin skin or the white people who always want to stand up for them.

I hate how extreme PC the world has become.

I hate racism when it is racist, but when you cannot say anything due to being scared of being called racist.

Trump should not have said what he said to those women, but then again Trump is stupid, no thought before his fingers work.

I don't think telling someone to go back where they came from is racist, in respect when someone for example goes to another Country to live and wants to change it to the Country they came from and complain how the people in their new Country live their lives. I think you have every right to tell someone who is trying to change your life to go back to their Country.

In Trumps case, he told 4 elected representatives, 3 of whom were born in America, whose crime was to criticise him, and were black, to go back to their Country. In this case it was racism to me.

Again, Baltimore was not, although many say it is for their own reasons.

Trump's racist attack on 00:22 - Jul 31 with 561 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 23:50 - Jul 30 by Darran

No it isn’t.
100% it isn’t.

We’re talking about people born in the US in three cases and an American citizen in the fourth case.

Try to keep up.
Trump's racist attack on 00:25 - Jul 31 with 559 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 00:15 - Jul 31 by Groo

I'm not sure if all black people have thin skin or the white people who always want to stand up for them.

I hate how extreme PC the world has become.

I hate racism when it is racist, but when you cannot say anything due to being scared of being called racist.

Trump should not have said what he said to those women, but then again Trump is stupid, no thought before his fingers work.

I don't think telling someone to go back where they came from is racist, in respect when someone for example goes to another Country to live and wants to change it to the Country they came from and complain how the people in their new Country live their lives. I think you have every right to tell someone who is trying to change your life to go back to their Country.

In Trumps case, he told 4 elected representatives, 3 of whom were born in America, whose crime was to criticise him, and were black, to go back to their Country. In this case it was racism to me.

Again, Baltimore was not, although many say it is for their own reasons.

“In Trumps case, he told 4 elected representatives, 3 of whom were born in America, whose crime was to criticise him, and were black, to go back to their Country. In this case it was racism to me.“

That’s what we are talking about, so quite why the whole ‘hating how PC’ things have become has been brought up, who knows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024