Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's racist attack 10:15 - Jul 28 with 8147 viewsNotLoyal

Can someone explain what he said that was racist ?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49141521

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Trump's racist attack on 00:42 - Jul 31 with 829 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump's racist attack on 00:15 - Jul 31 by Groo

I'm not sure if all black people have thin skin or the white people who always want to stand up for them.

I hate how extreme PC the world has become.

I hate racism when it is racist, but when you cannot say anything due to being scared of being called racist.

Trump should not have said what he said to those women, but then again Trump is stupid, no thought before his fingers work.

I don't think telling someone to go back where they came from is racist, in respect when someone for example goes to another Country to live and wants to change it to the Country they came from and complain how the people in their new Country live their lives. I think you have every right to tell someone who is trying to change your life to go back to their Country.

In Trumps case, he told 4 elected representatives, 3 of whom were born in America, whose crime was to criticise him, and were black, to go back to their Country. In this case it was racism to me.

Again, Baltimore was not, although many say it is for their own reasons.

I can assure you with plenty of first hand knowledge that it's the latter, not the former. Very few African Americans are sensitive at all, not even the millennials.

It's white Leftists, as well as predatory Black leadership, who derive power and make a very lucrative living out of forcing victimhood on the race.

This quote from Booker T Washington is probably much more true now than when he said it more than 100 years ago:

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump's racist attack on 01:39 - Jul 31 with 796 viewsnyc_swans

Trump's racist attack on 00:42 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

I can assure you with plenty of first hand knowledge that it's the latter, not the former. Very few African Americans are sensitive at all, not even the millennials.

It's white Leftists, as well as predatory Black leadership, who derive power and make a very lucrative living out of forcing victimhood on the race.

This quote from Booker T Washington is probably much more true now than when he said it more than 100 years ago:

"Very few African Americans are sensitive at all, not even the millennials. "

just.... wow
Trump's racist attack on 02:27 - Jul 31 with 773 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump's racist attack on 01:39 - Jul 31 by nyc_swans

"Very few African Americans are sensitive at all, not even the millennials. "

just.... wow

Responding to the question: "I'm not sure if all black people have thin skin." Most Black people are not sensitive with regards to taking blunt language and twisting it into something racist, no matter how much Leftists and the MSM try to bait them and tell them that they're perpetual victims.

Obviously, that statement doesn't apply to you, snowflake. You seem to be the type who'll get triggered at the drop of a hat.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 3:03]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump's racist attack on 03:03 - Jul 31 with 747 viewsnyc_swans

Trump's racist attack on 02:27 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Responding to the question: "I'm not sure if all black people have thin skin." Most Black people are not sensitive with regards to taking blunt language and twisting it into something racist, no matter how much Leftists and the MSM try to bait them and tell them that they're perpetual victims.

Obviously, that statement doesn't apply to you, snowflake. You seem to be the type who'll get triggered at the drop of a hat.

what if i told you i was a black person? then how would you feel?

you don’t know me or what i stand for. you’re completely brainwashed. embarrassing to see this from another american supporter.
Trump's racist attack on 03:05 - Jul 31 with 745 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump's racist attack on 03:03 - Jul 31 by nyc_swans

you don’t know me or what i stand for. you’re completely brainwashed. embarrassing to see this from another american supporter.

I'd feel like you're no more or less of an idiot than I already do.

Trump's racist attack on 03:11 - Jul 31 with 738 viewsnyc_swans

it makes me shudder to think how much of your life you probably spend online getting mad at leftists and the “MSM”
Trump's racist attack on 03:15 - Jul 31 with 736 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump's racist attack on 03:11 - Jul 31 by nyc_swans

it makes me shudder to think how much of your life you probably spend online getting mad at leftists and the “MSM”

I'm sure a lot of things make you shudder.

Trump's racist attack on 09:11 - Jul 31 with 673 viewsDarran

Trump's racist attack on 00:22 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

We’re talking about people born in the US in three cases and an American citizen in the fourth case.

Try to keep up.

I was replying to your comment.

It is a statement of fact that telling someone black or of other ethnic minority background to go back to where they came from is racist”

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's racist attack on 09:59 - Jul 31 with 664 viewsBatterseajack

Quite amusing that you accuse others of being "triggered".
Trump's racist attack on 11:11 - Jul 31 with 652 viewsEbo

BINGO! HOUSE!!

"Obviously, that statement doesn't apply to you, snowflake"

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trump's racist attack on 13:02 - Jul 31 with 622 viewssnork44

Trump's racist attack on 15:16 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

It’s Trump that has turned focus towards the congresswomen in question. Deliberately. That’s the whole bloody point. Same as he’s turned attention to Baltimore rather than the cesspit conditions he’s created at the border.

It’s what he does.

And he uses racism and offensive language to do so.

But your language is misogynistic.

First of all , I was brought up by two very strong women my Mother and Grandmother and my wife is very strong willed. I have admired strong female Politicians Mrs Thatcher,Barbara Castle , Golda Maya and Indira Ghandi spring to mind. As for the 'squad' they have been elected , but they are an affront to decent female politicians who work hard and have decent ideas! I disagree with Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobucher, Kirsten Gillibrand and Marianne Williamson (in fact Williamson is the number one 'trending' topic after her performance last night), these women and the male candidates should be the centre of attention not the squad and the 'squad' put themselves to the forefront way before Trump picked up his IPhone and made his ill judged comments. AOC called Nancy Pelosi racist and her three cohorts joined in with their support.

But these four Congresswomen AOC, Omar ,Pressely and Tlaib are petty , bitter and in the case of AOC childlike , she talks like a six year old with the ideas of a six year old. Instead of acting like grown women in their mid to late twenties they have the demeanor of four immature barely teenage girls hence the 'silly little girls' comment because that is what they are. I am not anti women far from it , but when I see four individuals who have put back the cause of women in politics and public life then it pisses me off.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trump's racist attack on 13:12 - Jul 31 with 614 viewsSwanDownUnder

You are the one who seems "triggered" - have a sit down snowflake.
Trump's racist attack on 13:53 - Jul 31 with 601 viewscontroversial_jack

Trump's racist attack on 13:02 - Jul 31 by snork44

First of all , I was brought up by two very strong women my Mother and Grandmother and my wife is very strong willed. I have admired strong female Politicians Mrs Thatcher,Barbara Castle , Golda Maya and Indira Ghandi spring to mind. As for the 'squad' they have been elected , but they are an affront to decent female politicians who work hard and have decent ideas! I disagree with Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobucher, Kirsten Gillibrand and Marianne Williamson (in fact Williamson is the number one 'trending' topic after her performance last night), these women and the male candidates should be the centre of attention not the squad and the 'squad' put themselves to the forefront way before Trump picked up his IPhone and made his ill judged comments. AOC called Nancy Pelosi racist and her three cohorts joined in with their support.

But these four Congresswomen AOC, Omar ,Pressely and Tlaib are petty , bitter and in the case of AOC childlike , she talks like a six year old with the ideas of a six year old. Instead of acting like grown women in their mid to late twenties they have the demeanor of four immature barely teenage girls hence the 'silly little girls' comment because that is what they are. I am not anti women far from it , but when I see four individuals who have put back the cause of women in politics and public life then it pisses me off.

Telling them to go back where they came from is mature?
Trump's racist attack on 14:15 - Jul 31 with 591 viewssnork44

Trump's racist attack on 13:53 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

Telling them to go back where they came from is mature?

Of course it isn't mature and I said at the time Trump should have kept his pudgy little hands away from the phone and just let the 'squad' and Pelosi have their spat. But Trump being Trump has to comment on everything and end up quite deservedly with all this flak coming his way.

Trump's racist attack on 17:40 - Jul 31 with 549 viewsJackSomething

Were you this vitriolic about Sarah Palin? If you're talking about female politicians putting back the cause of women in politics I can think of no better example.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Trump's racist attack on 18:56 - Jul 31 with 525 viewslondonlisa2001

Two of them are in their mid forties. One in her mid thirties. Calling them ‘little girls’ is offensive.

On a wider note, why is it that female politicians that you don’t like ‘put back the cause of women in politics and public life’ whereas male politicians you don’t like are never described as putting back the cause of men in politics? A crap politician is a crap politician. It’s almost as if you have different standards.
Trump's racist attack on 18:58 - Jul 31 with 511 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 03:03 - Jul 31 by nyc_swans

Tummer has first hand knowledge of what black people think. You’re a snowflake. Do keep up nyc...
Trump's racist attack on 19:19 - Jul 31 with 501 viewsHumpty

Trump's racist attack on 18:58 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Tummer has first hand knowledge of what black people think. You’re a snowflake. Do keep up nyc...

Fox News tells him.
Trump's racist attack on 19:49 - Jul 31 with 480 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump's racist attack on 18:58 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

No actually, every person is different, and I'm always respectful of the individual.

I'm just stating the knowledge I have that African Americans aren't typically hypersensitive over blunt language, like stating a city is rat infested or that no human being would want to live there. At least they aren't going to come to the ridiculous conclusion that the messenger is calling them subhuman. In spite of what the Left always tries to tell them, they are typically smarter than that. More and more, they are starting to walk away. Trump's numbers among African Americans are now higher than any other Republican president in the last sixty years at least, in spite of the Democrats going to unprecedented levels to portray him as pure evil.

I sincerely hope that helps, but I imagine something I said above will somehow get twisted into something racist.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 19:51]

Trump's racist attack on 19:59 - Jul 31 with 469 viewsFlashberryjack

Trump's racist attack on 19:49 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

No actually, every person is different, and I'm always respectful of the individual.

I'm just stating the knowledge I have that African Americans aren't typically hypersensitive over blunt language, like stating a city is rat infested or that no human being would want to live there. At least they aren't going to come to the ridiculous conclusion that the messenger is calling them subhuman. In spite of what the Left always tries to tell them, they are typically smarter than that. More and more, they are starting to walk away. Trump's numbers among African Americans are now higher than any other Republican president in the last sixty years at least, in spite of the Democrats going to unprecedented levels to portray him as pure evil.

I sincerely hope that helps, but I imagine something I said above will somehow get twisted into something racist.

It certainly will be

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Trump's racist attack on 20:06 - Jul 31 with 460 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 19:49 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

For what it’s worth, and I’m sure you don’t much care, I don’t think you are racist.

I do, however, think you’ve become so angered by the nutjobs (that all sides have), you’ve become utterly entrenched in the ‘Maga’ Camp, so you no longer see the actions of Trump as being hugely offensive. It’s a case of supporting him to get one over on the ‘other side’.

It’s similar to someone here saying they hate Corbyn so much, they’ll automatically support Johnson. Which is ridiculous. The difference is, we have an alternative, and I guess you don’t so much. But the problem with being in an echo chamber, is more and more extreme positions become normalised.
Trump's racist attack on 20:25 - Jul 31 with 448 viewssnork44

Trump's racist attack on 18:56 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Two of them are in their mid forties. One in her mid thirties. Calling them ‘little girls’ is offensive.

On a wider note, why is it that female politicians that you don’t like ‘put back the cause of women in politics and public life’ whereas male politicians you don’t like are never described as putting back the cause of men in politics? A crap politician is a crap politician. It’s almost as if you have different standards.

Well why don't they start acting their age then ? Each time they are on tv, the self styled 'squad' act like four spoiled brats, you don't see Kamela Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson or Amy Klobuchar behaving like that. I have not attacked their race or gender , I stated that these four women are acting like entitled kids who can't get their way. Yes ,Trump insulted them and he for a man in his 70's should know better ! But with his ego once he has a phone in his hand can't control himself.

I have a lot of time for principled politicians Tony Benn, Mrs Thatcher and recently Caroline Flint come to mind, as for the crap ones where do I start Edward Heath, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown , Jeremy Corbyn and yes Theresa May. So no I don't have different standards it is as I am living here I am exposed to these four women more than most. Tonight we are having the second round of the Democratic debates and Kamela Harris is again pitted against Joe Biden, now Biden was savaged by Harris in the first debate, it will be interesting to see if Harris wins again , she along with Warren will have a strong chance of becoming the nominees as Bernie and Biden are seen as past it ( sorry to sound ageist and they are both crap as well !) . Funnily enough if she got the nomination I can see Harris wiping the floor with Trump. You probably can't stand me ,but I have a lot of respect for you as you talk a hell of a lot of sense not only about the Swans , but about other things as well.

Trump's racist attack on 20:46 - Jul 31 with 437 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump's racist attack on 20:06 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

For what it’s worth, and I’m sure you don’t much care, I don’t think you are racist.

I do, however, think you’ve become so angered by the nutjobs (that all sides have), you’ve become utterly entrenched in the ‘Maga’ Camp, so you no longer see the actions of Trump as being hugely offensive. It’s a case of supporting him to get one over on the ‘other side’.

It’s similar to someone here saying they hate Corbyn so much, they’ll automatically support Johnson. Which is ridiculous. The difference is, we have an alternative, and I guess you don’t so much. But the problem with being in an echo chamber, is more and more extreme positions become normalised.

Actually, I do care. Thank you for sharing that.

Trump's racist attack on 10:17 - Aug 1 with 380 viewsJango

People want this man sacked now for suggesting using a banana as a microphone. He just naturally came out with it and now the idiots are off on one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024