Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy 17:53 - Jul 28 with 1455 viewsHighjack

How unfortunate for him to suffer such a rare medical condition...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49144327

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:09 - Jul 28 with 1421 viewsdickythorpe

It's time to send in the Impossible Missions Force to sort Putin out once and for all.
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:26 - Jul 28 with 1396 viewsPegojack

Haven't heard any criticism from President Chump..... or his poodle Boris, for that matter.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 18:26]
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:38 - Jul 28 with 1373 viewsscruffyjack

Biggest gangster in the world v the biggest clown, you couldn’t make it up
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:47 - Jul 28 with 1355 viewsFlashberryjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:38 - Jul 28 by scruffyjack

Biggest gangster in the world v the biggest clown, you couldn’t make it up

Give me a clown before a gangster

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:59 - Jul 28 with 1331 viewssainthelens

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:47 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

Give me a clown before a gangster

Where does Pennywise sit ?
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 19:15 - Jul 28 with 1306 viewsFlashberryjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:59 - Jul 28 by sainthelens

On her arse I'd presume.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 19:30 - Jul 28 with 1280 viewsexiledclaseboy

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 18:59 - Jul 28 by sainthelens

In the sewer. Probably alongside Trump, Johnson and Putin.

Poll: Tory leader

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 21:47 - Jul 28 with 1180 viewsThrasher6

Putin is a c#nt of the highest order. And Russians love him precisely because he's a c#nt of the highest order. A strange race of people...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 22:57 - Jul 28 with 1113 viewsJack_Meoff

Calling Putin a gangster as if 'The West' is somehow whiter than white shows an almost laughable lack of both knowledge of recent history and self awareness. Comical.

I'm not sticking up for Putin here but FFS let's have a bit of perspective. Jeez.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 23:58 - Jul 28 with 1058 viewslonglostjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 22:57 - Jul 28 by Jack_Meoff

Calling Putin a gangster as if 'The West' is somehow whiter than white shows an almost laughable lack of both knowledge of recent history and self awareness. Comical.

I'm not sticking up for Putin here but FFS let's have a bit of perspective. Jeez.

There’s no way you should stick up for Putin either. The Russian people deserve better.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:01 - Jul 29 with 1055 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 23:58 - Jul 28 by longlostjack

There’s no way you should stick up for Putin either. The Russian people deserve better.

They did have. That ended in 1917.

Missed my point a tad too.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 0:03]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:11 - Jul 29 with 1037 viewslonglostjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:01 - Jul 29 by Jack_Meoff

They did have. That ended in 1917.

Missed my point a tad too.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 0:03]

🤔 1991 perhaps.

Edit: Referring to your first paragraph, I can’t imagine Jeremy Corbyn or Bernie Sanders being worried about imprisonment or a chemical face change.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 0:18]

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:28 - Jul 29 with 1019 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:11 - Jul 29 by longlostjack

🤔 1991 perhaps.

Edit: Referring to your first paragraph, I can’t imagine Jeremy Corbyn or Bernie Sanders being worried about imprisonment or a chemical face change.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 0:18]

No idea what you're getting at pal with your second paragraph. You're trying to point score some left-right paradigm nonsense? What's a chemical face?

Russia was pillaged by finance under Yeltsin. Raped.

Google 'Time Magazine Cover July 15 1996' as I'm not sure how to post pics up here at the moment as Tinypic seems moribund.

As CIA coups since WW2 go this was a beauty.

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:39 - Jul 29 with 1010 viewsHumpty

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:28 - Jul 29 by Jack_Meoff

No idea what you're getting at pal with your second paragraph. You're trying to point score some left-right paradigm nonsense? What's a chemical face?

Google 'Time Magazine Cover July 15 1996' as I'm not sure how to post pics up here at the moment as Tinypic seems moribund.

A chemical face change.

I think he means something like this.

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:39 - Jul 29 with 1009 viewslonglostjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:28 - Jul 29 by Jack_Meoff

Point score? No it’s called debate pal. Victor Yushchenko say anything to you? As for Yeltsin I don't disagree. Remind me again - in what year did he become President? That could be construed as point scoring I suppose.

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:04 - Jul 29 with 990 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:39 - Jul 29 by longlostjack

Point score? No it’s called debate pal. Victor Yushchenko say anything to you? As for Yeltsin I don't disagree. Remind me again - in what year did he become President? That could be construed as point scoring I suppose.

Ah ok fair enough mate. Debate is all good.

My original point was that the geopolitical machinations we're seeing at the moment are nothing new. No one has clean hands to cast aspersions.

Not long finished 'The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government' by David Talbot. Hence my comment about the West being whiter than white. (How do you post images these days>!>!)

This is also a revealing read - 'Game of Nations' by Miles Copleland. An actual CIA agent, it doesn't get any better as source material.

pdf here if anyone's interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkXZvumzWBW5a6XIUWje94z814mbjeN0/view

My next read is 'The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World' by Douglas Valentine. Just so happens as it's an area of interest at the moment.

As Miles Copeland says (paraphrasing) in 'Game of Nations' - 'there are no good guys, just players and winners and losers.' He also says in the preface that he showed his book to a colleague in Intelligence and his reaction was (paraphrasing again), 'why are you telling the public the way things work?'

We're not told the half of it. Never are, never will be.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 1:27]

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:13 - Jul 29 with 982 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 00:39 - Jul 29 by Humpty

A chemical face change.

I think he means something like this.

Well the all important word 'change' was missing from the post I was replying to, in fairness.

I had flashbacks to Friday nights gurning at the Palace during the early 90s mun...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 1:15]

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:20 - Jul 29 with 969 viewsHumpty

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:13 - Jul 29 by Jack_Meoff

Well the all important word 'change' was missing from the post I was replying to, in fairness.

I had flashbacks to Friday nights gurning at the Palace during the early 90s mun...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 1:15]

The Palace up by the train station you mean?

Christ I probably gurned next to you a few times.
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:32 - Jul 29 with 964 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:20 - Jul 29 by Humpty

The Palace up by the train station you mean?

Christ I probably gurned next to you a few times.

I thought that waistcoat looked familiar mun!

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:38 - Jul 29 with 959 viewsHumpty

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:32 - Jul 29 by Jack_Meoff

I thought that waistcoat looked familiar mun!

It's a fine garment isn't it?
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 16:08 - Jul 29 with 715 viewsscruffyjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 22:57 - Jul 28 by Jack_Meoff

Putin, in his tenure as Russian leader, has amassed a personal fortune of 200 billion. The economic sanctions have really hit hard!
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 16:12 - Jul 29 with 711 viewsLuther27

Rare head allergy? It's called a bullet.
Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 17:47 - Jul 29 with 677 viewslonglostjack

Putin rival struck down with rare head allergy on 01:04 - Jul 29 by Jack_Meoff

Ah ok fair enough mate. Debate is all good.

My original point was that the geopolitical machinations we're seeing at the moment are nothing new. No one has clean hands to cast aspersions.

Not long finished 'The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government' by David Talbot. Hence my comment about the West being whiter than white. (How do you post images these days>!>!)

This is also a revealing read - 'Game of Nations' by Miles Copleland. An actual CIA agent, it doesn't get any better as source material.

pdf here if anyone's interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkXZvumzWBW5a6XIUWje94z814mbjeN0/view

My next read is 'The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World' by Douglas Valentine. Just so happens as it's an area of interest at the moment.

As Miles Copeland says (paraphrasing) in 'Game of Nations' - 'there are no good guys, just players and winners and losers.' He also says in the preface that he showed his book to a colleague in Intelligence and his reaction was (paraphrasing again), 'why are you telling the public the way things work?'

We're not told the half of it. Never are, never will be.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 1:27]

I absolutely agree that Western policy has hardly been whiter than white. Those who have pursued it should be held accountable for their actions whether in Central America in the seventies or the Middle East. Those transgressions apart from being unacceptable had a negative strategic consequence. The Russian regime can pursue their “don’t mess with Russia policy” by claiming equivalence and the Chinese can persecute the Uighur minorities by placing it in a “War on Terror” context.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024