Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Independent Wales 17:59 - Jul 28 with 6806 viewsSgorioFruit

Its not a matter of if, more like a matter of WHEN

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

An Independent Wales on 19:39 - Jul 28 with 2323 viewsItchySphincter

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

....nah..................................

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

An Independent Wales on 19:40 - Jul 28 with 2313 viewsexiledclaseboy

An Independent Wales on 19:39 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

....nah..................................

It’ll happen eventually, it’s inevitable. Not for a couple of generations yet though. Scotland will go first and then Northern Ireland will unite with the republic.

Poll: Tory leader

An Independent Wales on 19:54 - Jul 28 with 2291 viewslondonlisa2001

An Independent Wales on 19:40 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

It’ll happen eventually, it’s inevitable. Not for a couple of generations yet though. Scotland will go first and then Northern Ireland will unite with the republic.

I think it will happen more quickly than that if we carry on the way we’re going.
An Independent Wales on 20:00 - Jul 28 with 2274 viewsbuilthjack

It will happen in the next 10 years

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

An Independent Wales on 20:10 - Jul 28 with 2232 viewsItchySphincter

An Independent Wales on 20:00 - Jul 28 by builthjack

BoIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

An Independent Wales on 20:31 - Jul 28 with 2207 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 20:10 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

BoIIocks.

Well the newly formed Minister of the (nearly dead) Union actually forgot about Wales in his first tweet. Only 4 nations to remember, but at least he got 3 right i suppose.

The young people will deliver a free Wales within 20 years. ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Its normal for a nation to want to control its own affairs.
The right of a people for its self determination.
And Cymru never willingly joined the union, unlike Scotland.

Beware of the Risen People

An Independent Wales on 21:24 - Jul 28 with 2133 viewsexiledclaseboy

An Independent Wales on 20:00 - Jul 28 by builthjack

Don’t be silly.

Poll: Tory leader

An Independent Wales on 21:41 - Jul 28 with 2102 viewsDarran

Why is it that every Welsh Nat Swans fan (and Cardiff) expects and wants the Swans ( and Cardiff) to continue in the English Leagues?
Independence from London but on our terms so we can have our cake and eat it.
It’s pathetic,laughable.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

An Independent Wales on 22:17 - Jul 28 with 2052 viewsjackharris

Why in world would we want to break away from our true capital of London. There are 70,000 Welsh people living and working in cash rich London. Why would we want to be run by a government centred in Cardiff? A government where drug residue was found within the toilets. A government where a man was driven to commit suicide because of the mis-handling of accusations. North Wales would then want devolution from South Wales. Where does it stop? I would rather my government to be in London and not being an Independent Wales run by the EU. The EU is finished... We can influence the government in London. Wales in the EU would be so tiny and forgotten about. Once Brexit happens, things will go back to normal with the Political parties. Hopefully Corbyn will be gone and Labour will be able to offer a leader who we can get behind.

I’m Welsh but I’m also very British. I lived in London for 10 years and I’m very proud to be Welsh and British. I would like to refer back to the Olympics in 2012, I was extremely proud to be British.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 22:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

An Independent Wales on 22:25 - Jul 28 with 2034 viewsjackharris

And what the f*ck have the Cardiff (Welsh) Assembly ever done for us in Swansea? Everything is Cardiff based. We were given a 50m pool that is 50 m long and 21 m wide, so it does not even meet the FINA definition of an Olympic size pool!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

An Independent Wales on 22:25 - Jul 28 with 2033 viewsunion_jack

An Independent Wales on 22:17 - Jul 28 by jackharris

Why in world would we want to break away from our true capital of London. There are 70,000 Welsh people living and working in cash rich London. Why would we want to be run by a government centred in Cardiff? A government where drug residue was found within the toilets. A government where a man was driven to commit suicide because of the mis-handling of accusations. North Wales would then want devolution from South Wales. Where does it stop? I would rather my government to be in London and not being an Independent Wales run by the EU. The EU is finished... We can influence the government in London. Wales in the EU would be so tiny and forgotten about. Once Brexit happens, things will go back to normal with the Political parties. Hopefully Corbyn will be gone and Labour will be able to offer a leader who we can get behind.

I’m Welsh but I’m also very British. I lived in London for 10 years and I’m very proud to be Welsh and British. I would like to refer back to the Olympics in 2012, I was extremely proud to be British.

How can I upvote this more than once.

Well said JH

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

An Independent Wales on 22:27 - Jul 28 with 2028 viewsDarran

We’ll be ok we can sell water and leeks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

An Independent Wales on 22:31 - Jul 28 with 2020 viewsmagicdaps10

Patriotism is great but when you let it decide matters like this, it is very scary indeed.

It would be catastrophic if we became independent.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

An Independent Wales on 22:55 - Jul 28 with 1988 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 22:31 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

Patriotism is great but when you let it decide matters like this, it is very scary indeed.

It would be catastrophic if we became independent.

Do you mean Brexit ?

An Independent Wales on 23:02 - Jul 28 with 1983 viewslondonlisa2001

Funnily enough we were talking about the London Olympics this morning (well, not that funny really given it’s 7 years ago this weekend).

I was here for the Olympics. A month of welcoming people from all round the world, celebrating together, partying in the park every night with people from Russia, here as part of the Sochi delegation, with people from all over the Caribbean, the French, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Brazilians, Irish, Chinese, everyone.

I can’t believe we have gone from that to small minded petty bigotry in such a short space of time. People like Mark Francois calling Juncker ‘Herr Juncker from the bunker’ when Juncker’s own father was a forced Nazi conscript during the occupation of Luxembourg. (When Francois’ constant boasts about the war are presumably based on his brief experience making sandwiches in the TA). People thinking immigration is a bad thing, just 7 years after screaming Mo Farah’s name in celebration.

Anyway, I’ve lived in London since I was 21. So 30 years. Straight from college which was also in the South East.

In many ways London is my home. And I love London. Wales has next to no influence over parliament in London. It will never have influence until Plaid become a force similar to the SNP. Irrespective of your views on independence, the SNP make a noise. No one from Wales makes a murmur. It’s an annexe of England in political terms. And will be even more so going forward.

The new minister for the Union even forgot to mention Wales ffs. He only mentioned Scotland and N Ireland. Since the brexit vote, Wales has seen a withdrawal of funding for the tidal lagoon, electrified rail to Swansea and the M4 improvements.

Anyone in Wales that believes a permanent union of just Wales and England under what will then be permanent Tory rule outside the EU is good for Wales is deluded. I’m also proud to be British, but the Britain you’re talking about is finished so a new way will be necessary. And inevitable.
An Independent Wales on 23:02 - Jul 28 with 1983 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 21:41 - Jul 28 by Darran

Why is it that every Welsh Nat Swans fan (and Cardiff) expects and wants the Swans ( and Cardiff) to continue in the English Leagues?
Independence from London but on our terms so we can have our cake and eat it.
It’s pathetic,laughable.

Dazza mun,we would do a deal - be the easiest deal ever..etc etc

Be a million to one chance of not having a deal, as Boris said recently.

And part of the deal would be swans in the Football League. Like British teams in European Cup after Brexit, see.... it can be done, just need to be positive and get behind it.

West Wales is the poorest region in EU, despite the handouts from EU. Its almost like London does not give a toss. Maybe a change would be good ?

An Independent Wales on 23:04 - Jul 28 with 1978 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 23:02 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough we were talking about the London Olympics this morning (well, not that funny really given it’s 7 years ago this weekend).

I was here for the Olympics. A month of welcoming people from all round the world, celebrating together, partying in the park every night with people from Russia, here as part of the Sochi delegation, with people from all over the Caribbean, the French, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Brazilians, Irish, Chinese, everyone.

I can’t believe we have gone from that to small minded petty bigotry in such a short space of time. People like Mark Francois calling Juncker ‘Herr Juncker from the bunker’ when Juncker’s own father was a forced Nazi conscript during the occupation of Luxembourg. (When Francois’ constant boasts about the war are presumably based on his brief experience making sandwiches in the TA). People thinking immigration is a bad thing, just 7 years after screaming Mo Farah’s name in celebration.

Anyway, I’ve lived in London since I was 21. So 30 years. Straight from college which was also in the South East.

In many ways London is my home. And I love London. Wales has next to no influence over parliament in London. It will never have influence until Plaid become a force similar to the SNP. Irrespective of your views on independence, the SNP make a noise. No one from Wales makes a murmur. It’s an annexe of England in political terms. And will be even more so going forward.

The new minister for the Union even forgot to mention Wales ffs. He only mentioned Scotland and N Ireland. Since the brexit vote, Wales has seen a withdrawal of funding for the tidal lagoon, electrified rail to Swansea and the M4 improvements.

Anyone in Wales that believes a permanent union of just Wales and England under what will then be permanent Tory rule outside the EU is good for Wales is deluded. I’m also proud to be British, but the Britain you’re talking about is finished so a new way will be necessary. And inevitable.

👏👏👏👏👏

An Independent Wales on 23:14 - Jul 28 with 1959 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit ends the tired old unequal union.

Btw the welsh govt for all its faults has not ....launched multiple illegal wars, wasted billions on nuclear weapons that will never be used, wasted billions on Brexit, caused a banking crises, cut police numbers, cut armed forces, sold post office shares cheap to their friends, created food banks and rough sleeping/homelessness, targeted the disabled, cut the tidal lagoon, cut rail electrification - whilst funding HS2, Crossrail, and Heathrow expansion. You need to wake the feck up.

An Independent Wales on 23:18 - Jul 28 with 1955 viewslonglostjack

An Independent Wales on 22:27 - Jul 28 by Darran

We’ll be ok we can sell water and leeks.

Don’t knock water. The oil of the future. Brummies be warned. 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

An Independent Wales on 23:20 - Jul 28 with 1950 viewsEbo

If you like the idea or not it is inevitable, especially if we have a hard no deal Brexit. We will be forgotten completely and as a poster above stated, once the Scots go and then the Irish it's only a matter of time.

There is a lot of false information regarding Yes Cymru. They are not like the current idiots in the Senydd, they want to get rid of the likes of Cairns and Welsh Labour and have an equal Wales not a London run Cardiff centric assembly. The movement is gathering a rather fast pace and will get faster once this Brexit crap hits the fan completely.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

An Independent Wales on 23:22 - Jul 28 with 1946 viewsmagicdaps10

An Independent Wales on 22:55 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

Do you mean Brexit ?

Bit of a hint, the thread is "An Independent Wales".

I realise your question was meant as a joke, both comparable in many ways but so different in many other ways. We could leave, hail the glory, ridicule England for years to come, become a proud stand alone nation..... But we would do so in a state that would never get better.

It wouldn't work.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

An Independent Wales on 23:24 - Jul 28 with 1940 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 23:18 - Jul 28 by longlostjack

Don’t knock water. The oil of the future. Brummies be warned. 😉

Fairly important water see.... good for staying alive ... especially with the old global warming ...

Wales should be paid a fair market rate.
Millions and millions would pour in (get it ?).

Then you cut the price of water use in Wales.
Then industries that need cheap water will (over time) become based in Wales.

Renewal electricity is something else that wales can achieve.

An Independent Wales on 23:26 - Jul 28 with 1933 viewslonglostjack

An Independent Wales on 23:20 - Jul 28 by Ebo

If you like the idea or not it is inevitable, especially if we have a hard no deal Brexit. We will be forgotten completely and as a poster above stated, once the Scots go and then the Irish it's only a matter of time.

There is a lot of false information regarding Yes Cymru. They are not like the current idiots in the Senydd, they want to get rid of the likes of Cairns and Welsh Labour and have an equal Wales not a London run Cardiff centric assembly. The movement is gathering a rather fast pace and will get faster once this Brexit crap hits the fan completely.

10,000 signatures though Ebo - that’s not many.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

An Independent Wales on 23:26 - Jul 28 with 1932 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 23:22 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

Bit of a hint, the thread is "An Independent Wales".

I realise your question was meant as a joke, both comparable in many ways but so different in many other ways. We could leave, hail the glory, ridicule England for years to come, become a proud stand alone nation..... But we would do so in a state that would never get better.

It wouldn't work.

Other small European nations prosper.

I think you need to think again.

An Independent Wales on 23:29 - Jul 28 with 1926 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 23:26 - Jul 28 by longlostjack

10,000 signatures though Ebo - that’s not many.

8,000 marchers on weekend, 10,000 at the Maes.

Scotland has 100,000 marchers now, but started with less than Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024