Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Independent Wales 17:59 - Jul 28 with 6801 viewsSgorioFruit

Its not a matter of if, more like a matter of WHEN

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

An Independent Wales on 12:57 - Jul 29 with 844 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales on 11:19 - Jul 29 by krunchykarrot

Just a quick question, where do we get the money from.

No nukes, no illegal wars, no hs2, no crossrail, no heathrow expansion, no brexit to pay for, no royals, no HoC or HoL to pay for, limited defence force only, no tax breaks for super wealthy. Save a few bob mind.

Invest what money we do have in Wales.
That will be a change.

Might even be able to vary fees for Cardiff airport like the Irish and Scots can do already. But not Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

An Independent Wales on 13:01 - Jul 29 with 836 viewsSgorioFruit

An Independent Wales on 12:24 - Jul 29 by KGriz16

Saturday 7th September - Merthyr Tydfil. That's the date/place of the next AUOB march for independence.

I’ll be there

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

An Independent Wales on 13:38 - Jul 29 with 802 viewsBytholWyn

An Independent Wales on 09:34 - Jul 29 by magicdaps10

Ireland is not doing much better though, how do I know this?
My wife is from Donegal, my brother in law from Offley and living in Sligo. Aside from Dublin and the southwest just like London and Cardiff over here, Ireland is on its back.
Empty half built houses galore, towns with empty shops with boarded up windows, people moving over to the UK for work and further education........Rip of Rebulic the phrase galore.

It just so happens that Donegal and Sligo - the two places you mention are amongst the poorest regions of Ireland, magicdaps10. Apart from Dublin and its catchment area, southern Ireland in general is quite affluent - so your experience is hardly representative. It's true that Ireland is amongst the worst countries in northern Europe for income inequality - but the UK tops the list by quite a margin:

http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?query=BOOKMARK_DS-053230_QID_152

In my world anecdotal information don't trump hard facts from a diversity of sources. In that world Ireland is both more prosperous than the UK and has less income disparity.
An Independent Wales on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 788 viewspencoedjack

An Independent Wales on 22:17 - Jul 28 by jackharris

Why in world would we want to break away from our true capital of London. There are 70,000 Welsh people living and working in cash rich London. Why would we want to be run by a government centred in Cardiff? A government where drug residue was found within the toilets. A government where a man was driven to commit suicide because of the mis-handling of accusations. North Wales would then want devolution from South Wales. Where does it stop? I would rather my government to be in London and not being an Independent Wales run by the EU. The EU is finished... We can influence the government in London. Wales in the EU would be so tiny and forgotten about. Once Brexit happens, things will go back to normal with the Political parties. Hopefully Corbyn will be gone and Labour will be able to offer a leader who we can get behind.

I’m Welsh but I’m also very British. I lived in London for 10 years and I’m very proud to be Welsh and British. I would like to refer back to the Olympics in 2012, I was extremely proud to be British.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 22:19]

Excellent post
An Independent Wales on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 788 viewsladyjack

An Independent Wales on 14:11 - Jul 29 with 760 viewsjohnlangy

An Independent Wales on 11:19 - Jul 29 by krunchykarrot

Just a quick question, where do we get the money from.

Presumably you mean the money to run the country ?

Like everywhere else it comes from the taxes we pay.
An Independent Wales on 14:14 - Jul 29 with 753 viewsCCFCTOM

Wales doesn't need to be a colony anymore and people are fed up!! The North will rally first and finally the South will join. Who wants to be run by a corrupt government in Westminster that constantly makes the people of Wales poorer. Many of the old generation in Wales are proud to be British because of certain historical moments but now is the time for Wales and the young people of Wales to make a change! The Welsh were conned in to believing Brexit would benefit them and look at the staggering amount of job losses already. How many more jobs will people need to lose before they realise what Brexit has done. TIME FOR INDEPENDENCE.
An Independent Wales on 14:16 - Jul 29 with 748 viewsEbo

An Independent Wales on 14:11 - Jul 29 by johnlangy

Presumably you mean the money to run the country ?

Like everywhere else it comes from the taxes we pay.

Plus the amount of energy/water we give away on the cheap.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

An Independent Wales on 14:17 - Jul 29 with 746 viewsBytholWyn

An Independent Wales on 22:17 - Jul 28 by jackharris

Why in world would we want to break away from our true capital of London. There are 70,000 Welsh people living and working in cash rich London. Why would we want to be run by a government centred in Cardiff? A government where drug residue was found within the toilets. A government where a man was driven to commit suicide because of the mis-handling of accusations. North Wales would then want devolution from South Wales. Where does it stop? I would rather my government to be in London and not being an Independent Wales run by the EU. The EU is finished... We can influence the government in London. Wales in the EU would be so tiny and forgotten about. Once Brexit happens, things will go back to normal with the Political parties. Hopefully Corbyn will be gone and Labour will be able to offer a leader who we can get behind.

I’m Welsh but I’m also very British. I lived in London for 10 years and I’m very proud to be Welsh and British. I would like to refer back to the Olympics in 2012, I was extremely proud to be British.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 22:19]

Let's deconstruct this then:

"Why in world would we want to break away from our true capital of London." Well, you're kinda right here I guess. Where's Arthur when we need him to drive all those Angles, Saxons, Vikings et all back over the North Sea to allow us to re-occupy our true capital, Llundain.

"There are 70,000 Welsh people living and working in cash rich London." Well exactly, so why exactly is it that all these talented Welsh people have needed to up sticks to find work in London? Might have something to do with the complete absence of a regional development policy in successive UK governments, ad infinitum.

"Why would we want to be run by a government centred in Cardiff?" Because it's much closer to Swansea and other parts of Wales than London. All capitals tend to be a magnet for investment and economic advantages accrue from that - but Swansea is in a far better position to capitalise (pun intended) from its proximity to Cardiff than it is in relation to London. it's also worth noting that the much maligned Welsh government were prepared to put their mouth was and support the Swansea Bay tidal barrage, and are still looking at ways of progressing things in spite of Westminster pulling the plug (as they did with rail electrification).

"A government where drug residue was found within the toilets." I mean, seriously...

"A government where a man was driven to commit suicide because of the mis-handling of accusations." Forgotten David Kelly already have we? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

"North Wales would then want devolution from South Wales." Quite possibly, and so what if it does? Regional autonomy is a good thing.

"I would rather my government to be in London and not being an Independent Wales run by the EU." The EU power structures give an enhanced say to the smaller nations, not least through their veto powers vested in each nation but also the rotating presidency of the Council of the EU which gives an equal turn to the likes of Malta as Germany. Wales, within the UK, on the other hand, is a mere afterthought. England, accounting for over 80% of the UKs population is in a position of demographic dictatorship over the other nations of the UK - a situation no one European country finds itself in in relation to the EU. Co-operation and mutuality are essential for countries to influence European institutions, whereas they are optional extras for the UK government. Wales' influence in the UK is miniscule, as demonstrated by the woeful levels of investment in infrastructure.

"Once Brexit happens, things will go back to normal with the Political parties." You really think so? Especially in the event of a no-deal Brexit? Politics in the UK has never been in a state of greater flux than it is at the moment, and I can't see how anybody can confidently predict where it will all lead. I think a lot of old loyalties could well be broken for good - but only time will tell.

"I’m Welsh but I’m also very British. I lived in London for 10 years and I’m very proud to be Welsh and British. I would like to refer back to the Olympics in 2012, I was extremely proud to be British." I was born in England, and lived in Sheffield for 15 years. So what? Believe it or not I find myself supporting British athletes in the Olympics, even the non-Welsh ones - so I guess that makes me a bit British. Nothing wrong with that, it's just a shame that most of the time I don't find that the concept of Britishness includes me. Britishness is more often than not English colonialism in disguise - which is a shame because it need not be that way. I'm not going to wait for Godot, in hoping for a transformation of English attitudes towards the Celtic nations, and would much rather be involved in building an inclusive and confident Wales.
An Independent Wales on 14:32 - Jul 29 with 731 viewsCCFCTOM

An Independent Wales on 14:17 - Jul 29 by BytholWyn

Let's deconstruct this then:

"Why in world would we want to break away from our true capital of London." Well, you're kinda right here I guess. Where's Arthur when we need him to drive all those Angles, Saxons, Vikings et all back over the North Sea to allow us to re-occupy our true capital, Llundain.

"There are 70,000 Welsh people living and working in cash rich London." Well exactly, so why exactly is it that all these talented Welsh people have needed to up sticks to find work in London? Might have something to do with the complete absence of a regional development policy in successive UK governments, ad infinitum.

"Why would we want to be run by a government centred in Cardiff?" Because it's much closer to Swansea and other parts of Wales than London. All capitals tend to be a magnet for investment and economic advantages accrue from that - but Swansea is in a far better position to capitalise (pun intended) from its proximity to Cardiff than it is in relation to London. it's also worth noting that the much maligned Welsh government were prepared to put their mouth was and support the Swansea Bay tidal barrage, and are still looking at ways of progressing things in spite of Westminster pulling the plug (as they did with rail electrification).

"A government where drug residue was found within the toilets." I mean, seriously...

"A government where a man was driven to commit suicide because of the mis-handling of accusations." Forgotten David Kelly already have we? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

"North Wales would then want devolution from South Wales." Quite possibly, and so what if it does? Regional autonomy is a good thing.

"I would rather my government to be in London and not being an Independent Wales run by the EU." The EU power structures give an enhanced say to the smaller nations, not least through their veto powers vested in each nation but also the rotating presidency of the Council of the EU which gives an equal turn to the likes of Malta as Germany. Wales, within the UK, on the other hand, is a mere afterthought. England, accounting for over 80% of the UKs population is in a position of demographic dictatorship over the other nations of the UK - a situation no one European country finds itself in in relation to the EU. Co-operation and mutuality are essential for countries to influence European institutions, whereas they are optional extras for the UK government. Wales' influence in the UK is miniscule, as demonstrated by the woeful levels of investment in infrastructure.

"Once Brexit happens, things will go back to normal with the Political parties." You really think so? Especially in the event of a no-deal Brexit? Politics in the UK has never been in a state of greater flux than it is at the moment, and I can't see how anybody can confidently predict where it will all lead. I think a lot of old loyalties could well be broken for good - but only time will tell.

"I’m Welsh but I’m also very British. I lived in London for 10 years and I’m very proud to be Welsh and British. I would like to refer back to the Olympics in 2012, I was extremely proud to be British." I was born in England, and lived in Sheffield for 15 years. So what? Believe it or not I find myself supporting British athletes in the Olympics, even the non-Welsh ones - so I guess that makes me a bit British. Nothing wrong with that, it's just a shame that most of the time I don't find that the concept of Britishness includes me. Britishness is more often than not English colonialism in disguise - which is a shame because it need not be that way. I'm not going to wait for Godot, in hoping for a transformation of English attitudes towards the Celtic nations, and would much rather be involved in building an inclusive and confident Wales.

Very well said and we haven't even gone in to the economic benefits
An Independent Wales on 15:03 - Jul 29 with 709 viewsKerouac

An Independent Wales on 19:40 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

It’ll happen eventually, it’s inevitable. Not for a couple of generations yet though. Scotland will go first and then Northern Ireland will unite with the republic.

Nothing is inevitable, we are all in charge of our own destinies and there are people who will respond to more aggressive arguments towards independence with more aggressive arguments for the concept of the U.K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

An Independent Wales on 15:21 - Jul 29 with 681 viewsHighjack

An Independent Wales on 14:14 - Jul 29 by CCFCTOM

Wales doesn't need to be a colony anymore and people are fed up!! The North will rally first and finally the South will join. Who wants to be run by a corrupt government in Westminster that constantly makes the people of Wales poorer. Many of the old generation in Wales are proud to be British because of certain historical moments but now is the time for Wales and the young people of Wales to make a change! The Welsh were conned in to believing Brexit would benefit them and look at the staggering amount of job losses already. How many more jobs will people need to lose before they realise what Brexit has done. TIME FOR INDEPENDENCE.

An independent Wales outside the EU suits me just fine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

An Independent Wales on 15:25 - Jul 29 with 678 viewsKerouac

An Independent Wales on 20:31 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

Well the newly formed Minister of the (nearly dead) Union actually forgot about Wales in his first tweet. Only 4 nations to remember, but at least he got 3 right i suppose.

The young people will deliver a free Wales within 20 years. ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Its normal for a nation to want to control its own affairs.
The right of a people for its self determination.
And Cymru never willingly joined the union, unlike Scotland.

1) It's typically petty and typically sad for people who think like you to pick up on something like a tweet and try to elevate it to have deeper meaning.

2)
"Its normal for a nation to want to control its own affairs."

- Of course, hence Brexit and hence the future breakup of the European Union.
Please explain how a nation has "control of it's own affairs" inside the EU?
Don't bother you can't.

3)
"The right of a people for its self determination."

- So you support the result of the Brexit referendum then?

4)
"And Cymru never willingly joined the union, unlike Scotland."

Wales organically became part of the Union. It is not as simple as the English suppressing the Welsh.
It was the Normans who most successfully attempted to subdue Wales, occupy us. They never quite managed it however.
Why the union between Wales and England eventually happened can be found in the study of Tudor times (the Tudors had Welsh roots) and the main driving force are the mutual benefits.

You are correct about Scotland though, they consciously joined a union with England twice, and rejected independence in a referendum just a few short years ago.

An Independent Wales on 15:26 - Jul 29 with 677 viewsladyjack

Plaid are projected to win Llanelli and Neath at the next Welsh Assembly elections.
An Independent Wales on 15:26 - Jul 29 with 675 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 23:02 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough we were talking about the London Olympics this morning (well, not that funny really given it’s 7 years ago this weekend).

I was here for the Olympics. A month of welcoming people from all round the world, celebrating together, partying in the park every night with people from Russia, here as part of the Sochi delegation, with people from all over the Caribbean, the French, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Brazilians, Irish, Chinese, everyone.

I can’t believe we have gone from that to small minded petty bigotry in such a short space of time. People like Mark Francois calling Juncker ‘Herr Juncker from the bunker’ when Juncker’s own father was a forced Nazi conscript during the occupation of Luxembourg. (When Francois’ constant boasts about the war are presumably based on his brief experience making sandwiches in the TA). People thinking immigration is a bad thing, just 7 years after screaming Mo Farah’s name in celebration.

Anyway, I’ve lived in London since I was 21. So 30 years. Straight from college which was also in the South East.

In many ways London is my home. And I love London. Wales has next to no influence over parliament in London. It will never have influence until Plaid become a force similar to the SNP. Irrespective of your views on independence, the SNP make a noise. No one from Wales makes a murmur. It’s an annexe of England in political terms. And will be even more so going forward.

The new minister for the Union even forgot to mention Wales ffs. He only mentioned Scotland and N Ireland. Since the brexit vote, Wales has seen a withdrawal of funding for the tidal lagoon, electrified rail to Swansea and the M4 improvements.

Anyone in Wales that believes a permanent union of just Wales and England under what will then be permanent Tory rule outside the EU is good for Wales is deluded. I’m also proud to be British, but the Britain you’re talking about is finished so a new way will be necessary. And inevitable.

Brilliant post.
An Independent Wales on 15:30 - Jul 29 with 665 viewsKerouac

An Independent Wales on 23:30 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

Too many educated people who believe they are far more intelligent than they actually are........it is an issue all over this land, we now have these idiots pushing for a "Free Wales"

It frightens the life out of me, it is not the uneducated people up north and in the valleys that will kill the country!

Spot on mate!

An Independent Wales on 15:32 - Jul 29 with 661 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 23:38 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

What, like the prosperous Wales that has been in the EU for the last how many years albeit as part of the UK!!

Being part of the uk, there in is the answer.
An Independent Wales on 15:34 - Jul 29 with 656 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 23:29 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

8,000 marchers on weekend, 10,000 at the Maes.

Scotland has 100,000 marchers now, but started with less than Wales.

It was a great day, rather worrying were the police filmimg those marching.
An Independent Wales on 15:40 - Jul 29 with 648 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 00:19 - Jul 29 by BytholWyn

I think you'd struggle to name one small European country within the EU that struggles. You need to get with the times: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

All these countries in Europe with populations of less than 10 million with a higher GDP per capita than the UK: Luxembourg, Ireland, Norway, Switzerland, San Marino, Iceland, Sweden, Austria, Denmark and Finland. Add Belgium and the Netherlands with populations of under 20 million. In the early 70s Wales had a much higher GDP per capita than Ireland - what does that say about the effects of decades of UK government disinvestment?

I was at the march on Saturday - it was a real eye-opener to meet people who I wouldn't have expected to be there - as attracted by the positive message of the Yes Cymru message as they are repulsed by the likes of Johnson and Farage. If the UK is to survive then it has to manifest attractive qualities and values. At the moment progressives (Welsh, English, or any other nationality) are repulsed by what the UK - and England in particular - is becoming.

One other thing. If we end up with a hard Brexit, the chances of an independent Scotland will increase significantly, as will the prospects of an united Ireland. If those events come to pass it would be unsurprising if the English, in a fit of pique reflecting the sentiment driving Brexit, decide they want to get rid of "sponging" Wales. I can hear the sputtering at that thought from here...

Saturday was a great day, but the drive up and down was hard work, but goes to show how London has only invested in infrastructure from east to west, to get resources out of Wales, not north to south.
An Independent Wales on 15:46 - Jul 29 with 638 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 06:33 - Jul 29 by Dr_Winston

It's remarkable how much "Welsh Nationalism" is driven by anti-English sentiment rather than pro-Welsh.

Rubbish utter rubbish. Lots of English people involved in the independence movement. One of the leading ladies involved in undod and spoke at the Cardiff march is English. This particular movement is driven by anti-Westminster sentiment.
An Independent Wales on 15:51 - Jul 29 with 636 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 09:28 - Jul 29 by magicdaps10

My wife is from Donegal in Ireland, I visit quite regular, aside from Dublin and the South West.... Ireland is struggling. If you think we get it hard outside of London, you really need to visit the Midlands and North of the Republic of Ireland.
Some countries are very good at putting a front on, smaller patriotic countries have a knack of doing this.

So IRELAND is the same as the UK then? Get outside London or the south east and you enter a diffrent world, but the UK is fine????
An Independent Wales on 15:56 - Jul 29 with 631 viewsKerouac

An Independent Wales on 23:31 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

I am not pro independence for Wales. Or at least, I haven’t been.

But an independent Wales within the EU would be more positive and prosperous than a combination of just England and Wales outside the EU. Ideally we’ll all stay as we are. But if not, the UK is finished anyway.

The bizarre thing to me of people loving GB, being proud to be ‘British’ yet wanting out of the EU is that the UK is exactly the same thing as the EU, just older. A political union of independent nations. The people currently waving Union flags around would have been the ones moaning about how awful it was that we were joining together to form GB a few hundred years ago.

"But an independent Wales within the EU would be more positive and prosperous than a combination of just England and Wales outside the EU. Ideally we’ll all stay as we are. But if not, the UK is finished anyway."

- very telling into the mindset of the elite up in London, in short...
You want to see UK outside the EU? Well you can't have it, and if you find a way to circumnavigate the plot at Westminster to deny you your democratic right? We will break this country up out of spite."

The UK is not finished. There is a huge silent majority that will not allow that to happen.

"The bizarre thing to me of people loving GB, being proud to be ‘British’ yet wanting out of the EU is that the UK is exactly the same thing as the EU, just older. A political union of independent nations. The people currently waving Union flags around would have been the ones moaning about how awful it was that we were joining together to form GB a few hundred years ago. "

This paragraph is so full of ignorance it is laughable.
The UK is the same as the EU?
Accept that we share the same language, same culture, same history, we built an empire together, we went through the Industrial Revolution together, we went through a political awakening together, built some of the world's oldest political institutions together, share the same law, are inter related (you tell me of a British family you know of that doesn't have blood relatives in either England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales...impossible. Now try and think of a British family that doesn't have blood relations on the continent...the vast majority don't).

Whether a political union between countries is a good idea or not depends on where you draw the lines on the map.
The UK makes sense because we are so similar and think so alike that the union is stable, because when we make compromises with each other we are making compromises with our extended family.
What we have to put up with is therefore worth putting up with for the benefits gained from the economy of scale. We are stronger together as a result.

The European Union does not make sense as a political union at all, hence all the friction and tensions and the lack of agreement/compromises between the nations trapped within the EU.
Different languages, different history, different law, different philosophical and political traditions, different cultures and unsettled scores between nations (see Germany and Greece and WWII reparations).
It will break apart.

An Independent Wales on 15:57 - Jul 29 with 629 viewsblaenaugwentjack

An Independent Wales on 12:24 - Jul 29 by KGriz16

Saturday 7th September - Merthyr Tydfil. That's the date/place of the next AUOB march for independence.

An Independent Wales on 16:09 - Jul 29 with 606 viewsCCFCTOM

An Independent Wales on 23:33 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

I don't need to think anymore about it, as a Welsh man, I don't want to be independent..... Not just for myself but for my children.

Many small European countries struggle, Wales would be added to that list.

Absolute rubbish again on your part! Spouting nonsense without any fact...
Look at the break up of Yugoslavia for example, Croatia have prospered massively since then! Also look at the list of small countries within the EU and see how much they have benefited! Wales gets nothing from England and never will! This so called idea of 'Britishness' is a bullshit con to make everyone feel English and support a DYING Empire.
An Independent Wales on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 599 viewsEbo

An Independent Wales on 15:56 - Jul 29 by Kerouac

"But an independent Wales within the EU would be more positive and prosperous than a combination of just England and Wales outside the EU. Ideally we’ll all stay as we are. But if not, the UK is finished anyway."

- very telling into the mindset of the elite up in London, in short...
You want to see UK outside the EU? Well you can't have it, and if you find a way to circumnavigate the plot at Westminster to deny you your democratic right? We will break this country up out of spite."

The UK is not finished. There is a huge silent majority that will not allow that to happen.

"The bizarre thing to me of people loving GB, being proud to be ‘British’ yet wanting out of the EU is that the UK is exactly the same thing as the EU, just older. A political union of independent nations. The people currently waving Union flags around would have been the ones moaning about how awful it was that we were joining together to form GB a few hundred years ago. "

This paragraph is so full of ignorance it is laughable.
The UK is the same as the EU?
Accept that we share the same language, same culture, same history, we built an empire together, we went through the Industrial Revolution together, we went through a political awakening together, built some of the world's oldest political institutions together, share the same law, are inter related (you tell me of a British family you know of that doesn't have blood relatives in either England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales...impossible. Now try and think of a British family that doesn't have blood relations on the continent...the vast majority don't).

Whether a political union between countries is a good idea or not depends on where you draw the lines on the map.
The UK makes sense because we are so similar and think so alike that the union is stable, because when we make compromises with each other we are making compromises with our extended family.
What we have to put up with is therefore worth putting up with for the benefits gained from the economy of scale. We are stronger together as a result.

The European Union does not make sense as a political union at all, hence all the friction and tensions and the lack of agreement/compromises between the nations trapped within the EU.
Different languages, different history, different law, different philosophical and political traditions, different cultures and unsettled scores between nations (see Germany and Greece and WWII reparations).
It will break apart.

"
"

Utter and complete bollocks. Knock the weed on the head FFS.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024