Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot 09:25 - Jul 29 with 3174 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

When are these? How soon after will the results be published?
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 09:30 - Jul 29 with 3157 views34dfgdf54

I think it was the 29th (today)
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 09:30 - Jul 29 with 3155 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 09:30 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

I think it was the 29th (today)

For both?
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:03 - Jul 29 with 3078 viewsscruffyjack

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 09:30 - Jul 29 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

For both?

Legal action was the 27th.
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:06 - Jul 29 with 3073 viewsexiledclaseboy

Close for board elections was a 25th, 27th for members’ consultation. Results of both will be out this week I’d imagine.

Poll: Tory leader

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:12 - Jul 29 with 3061 viewsDarran

Why has a post been deleted from this thread?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 12:04 - Jul 29 with 3005 viewsWarwickHunt

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:12 - Jul 29 by Darran

Why has a post been deleted from this thread?

It was never on this thread, you daft twàt.

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results by chad 29 Jul 2019 9:44
Returns for this vote closed on Saturday, will the results be made known today please? If not do we know when the results will be made known?

Also could anyone provide me a link to details of this ballot and its timescales on the Trust website. I could not find mention of it in the recent news.

Thank you

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 12:05 - Jul 29 with 3004 viewsDarran

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 12:04 - Jul 29 by WarwickHunt

It was never on this thread, you daft twàt.

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results by chad 29 Jul 2019 9:44
Returns for this vote closed on Saturday, will the results be made known today please? If not do we know when the results will be made known?

Also could anyone provide me a link to details of this ballot and its timescales on the Trust website. I could not find mention of it in the recent news.

Thank you

Oh yeah.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 12:23 - Jul 29 with 2969 viewschad

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 12:05 - Jul 29 by Darran

Oh yeah.

Thank you for caring though :)
Login to get fewer ads

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 14:20 - Jul 29 with 2867 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:06 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Close for board elections was a 25th, 27th for members’ consultation. Results of both will be out this week I’d imagine.

Thank you for your speedy response.
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 10:44 - Jul 30 with 2662 viewsexiledclaseboy

Election results here. Thanks to anyone here who voted for me.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2019/07/30/election-to-the-trust-board-2019-ballot-

Poll: Tory leader

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:19 - Jul 30 with 2618 viewspencoedjack

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 10:44 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

Election results here. Thanks to anyone here who voted for me.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2019/07/30/election-to-the-trust-board-2019-ballot-

You are very welcome

Keep up the good work.
Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:27 - Jul 30 with 2595 viewslonglostjack

Closing dates for Trust committee and legal action ballot on 11:19 - Jul 30 by pencoedjack

You are very welcome

Keep up the good work.

Seconded.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024