Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results 09:44 - Jul 29 with 2632 viewschad

Returns for this vote closed on Saturday, will the results be made known today please? If not do we know when the results will be made known?

Also could anyone provide me a link to details of this ballot and its timescales on the Trust website. I could not find mention of it in the recent news.

Thank you
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 9:45]
Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 2599 viewschad

A few comments about the consultation document:

I was away on a pre arranged holiday so unfortunately could not attend the short notice pre ballot meeting, but was it omitted from the cons of no legal action to explain the potential ultimate destination of share dilution (which itself is a perfectly reasonable and likely vehicle to raise money, especially once the threat of legal action is removed)?

That is, I believe, once we have been diluted below a shareholding threshold, we could be quite legally be forced out of the club, required to sell all our shares for the current market value (currently very substantially below the 2016 value). I could see no mention of this very significant issue. This issue was repeatedly discussed prior to the sale.

Also it did not seem clearly enough spelt out that regardless of dilution our shares could effectively become worthless trapped as a effectively powerless minority shareholder, passed from buyer to buyer who could effectively have full control of the company without the need to buy our shares. Again an issue that has been discussed at length in the past.

I also think it is far more than “possible” that the existing relationship (fractious and uncooperative as it already is, admitted underhand behaviour during sale process, conflicting accounts of knowledge of contractual agreements, that were broken as part of the sale, repeated broken promises, unilateral withdrawal from an agreed settlement, ignoring consultation timescales etc.) or at least our position, would significantly worsen, once the threat of legal action with a strong case to retrieve over £20 million from them was removed. Not to mention legal costs and the damage to their reputation with their underhand dealings laid open to public scrutiny. With the removal of this threat, the handcuffs would certainly be off for them to press ahead with their plans and or exit strategy in whatever way is best for them and their primary objectives.

Also in the case of no legal action action in relation to the share sale, the significant potential ongoing cost of other legal action to protect what little ongoing rights we have from our continued shareholding appear not to have been specifically raised as a con. Even though this was a specific example I gave at meetings when I requested any interested supporters from either side of the argument be given the opportunity to briefly review the document prior to formal issue for vote, and was assured that was already considered. I see this as a very important and very likely ongoing cost and cause of ongoing friction if we retain our shares, unless we just capitulate to whatever is done to us in a future where the majority holders roam now totally free from the threat of our very significant and strong legal case in relation to the sale.

Hopefully the results render the above irrelevant.
Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:22 - Jul 29 with 2546 viewsexiledclaseboy

The votes are being counted by an independent scrutineer and are being delivered to that person today I believe. I don’t have an exact timescale for the announcement of the outcome but I’d expect it to be sooner rather than later this week. Board election results are also imminent.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:32 - Jul 29 with 2518 viewschad

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:22 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

The votes are being counted by an independent scrutineer and are being delivered to that person today I believe. I don’t have an exact timescale for the announcement of the outcome but I’d expect it to be sooner rather than later this week. Board election results are also imminent.

Thanks ECB and sorry to go off topic but brilliant news about your wife must be the best feeling.

And to all others who are or have been similarly affected by that or any other serious illness go all my most positive thoughts x
Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:34 - Jul 29 with 2511 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:32 - Jul 29 by chad

Thanks ECB and sorry to go off topic but brilliant news about your wife must be the best feeling.

And to all others who are or have been similarly affected by that or any other serious illness go all my most positive thoughts x

Thanks, much appreciated.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 14:11 - Jul 29 with 2345 viewswaynekerr55

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:32 - Jul 29 by chad

Seconded

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 14:18 - Jul 29 with 2339 viewsGlyn1

The result is obvious, the members will vote for the Trust's recommended course of action just like they did last time. Apologies for killing the suspense.

Nothing more to worry about until it goes to court in 2021 (when I'm confidently forecasting that the Prime Minister will either be Ant or Dec, and Theresa May will be a contestant on Love Island).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trust Member Consultation, Ballot Results on 10:15 - Aug 1 with 2029 viewschad

Surely today. We knew within 2 days last time.

I think I have one of the kids 5 row abacuses in the loft if that helps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024