Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The Mods 11:44 - Jul 29 with 644 viewsDarran

Why has Sprattys long drawn out rather boring in parts post on the dilution of Trust shares been removed from the other thread?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The Mods on 11:53 - Jul 29 with 606 viewsunion_jack

It’s on the Football Only section?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO The Mods on 12:29 - Jul 29 with 548 viewsunion_jack

FAO The Mods on 11:53 - Jul 29 by union_jack

It’s on the Football Only section?

Darran: Thanks for taking the time out and etting me know the thread had not actually been deleted. I must have looked a right twát to be fair.

UJ: No problem Darran. Yeah, it did make you look silly seeing it was there under your nose but hey, it happens to the best of us (not Clasey of course but then he’s perfect).

Darran: Yes, thanks again. I’ll do my best not to make myself look so stupid again.

UJ: That might be difficult Darran but embrace the challenge. You never know. But thanks again for your appreciation of me informing you of the thread’s location.

🤣🤣🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO The Mods on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 394 viewsDarran

FAO The Mods on 12:29 - Jul 29 by union_jack

Darran: Thanks for taking the time out and etting me know the thread had not actually been deleted. I must have looked a right twát to be fair.

UJ: No problem Darran. Yeah, it did make you look silly seeing it was there under your nose but hey, it happens to the best of us (not Clasey of course but then he’s perfect).

Darran: Yes, thanks again. I’ll do my best not to make myself look so stupid again.

UJ: That might be difficult Darran but embrace the challenge. You never know. But thanks again for your appreciation of me informing you of the thread’s location.

🤣🤣🤣

My pleasure.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024