Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy birthday to the boards best poster 15:34 - Jul 29 with 1843 viewsJackfath

Happy 68th birthday Darran. I hope you’re well.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 15:53 - Jul 29 with 1576 viewsDarran

Thank you my Friend I’m very well now you’re out of retirement.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 1540 viewsCjg63a

The tosser's back.

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 16:35 - Jul 29 with 1504 viewsswan65split

68!!!!! must be joking, hes even older than me!
Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 16:52 - Jul 29 with 1480 viewsBLAZE

I had no idea. Happy birthday friend
Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 17:41 - Jul 29 with 1415 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 17:49 - Jul 29 with 1403 viewslifelong

Happy birthday Dar, have a great day. 👍
Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 1380 viewsNeath_Jack

Happy Birthday wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 18:30 - Jul 29 with 1350 viewsPhil_S

68? Is that it?

Happy birthday Daz - and take no notice of those who say you should throw yourself in the marina
Login to get fewer ads

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 18:34 - Jul 29 with 1342 viewsHighjack

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 18:30 - Jul 29 by Phil_S

68? Is that it?

Happy birthday Daz - and take no notice of those who say you should throw yourself in the marina

Marina? He drives a Bentley.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 18:49 - Jul 29 with 1317 viewsPegojack

Happy birthday, Dar, from one Baglan boy to another.
Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 19:01 - Jul 29 with 1285 viewsBanosswan

Happy birthday babes.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 20:24 - Jul 29 with 1200 viewsdickythorpe

Penblwydd Hapus.
Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 20:26 - Jul 29 with 1198 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck him.

Poll: Tory leader

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 20:56 - Jul 29 with 1155 viewswaynekerr55

Welcome back Fathy!

Happy birthday PrOsS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 21:31 - Jul 29 with 1124 viewsDarran

Thank you Chums.

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:02 - Jul 29 with 1079 viewsjackrmee

So this Fath geezer has been so distraught from the bullying he received that he couldn't face posting on here about his beloved club, but plucked up the courage as it's his good friend's birthday and he positively had to send his wishes.

If you like someone that much, surely you'd have his number and would text him or ring him, rather than put yourself in the firing line of such awful bullies?

Or maybe Mr Fath just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that it was Darran's birthday so that everyone then says happy birthday to him and he's centre of attention.
Awwwww, there's nice of him.

But why would Mr Fath want Darran to be centre of attention?
Wouldn't it make more sense that Darran IS Mr Fath and decided to bring him back on his birthday, as he couldn't think of another way to tell everyone else on here that it was his birthday, as it was gettting late in the day (15:34) and looked like no-one had remembered. Or gave a fuk.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but you fuking annoy the fuk out of me and at 68 years old you really shouldn't act like such a child.
2 accounts at your age?!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:04 - Jul 29 with 1076 viewsDarran

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:02 - Jul 29 by jackrmee

So this Fath geezer has been so distraught from the bullying he received that he couldn't face posting on here about his beloved club, but plucked up the courage as it's his good friend's birthday and he positively had to send his wishes.

If you like someone that much, surely you'd have his number and would text him or ring him, rather than put yourself in the firing line of such awful bullies?

Or maybe Mr Fath just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that it was Darran's birthday so that everyone then says happy birthday to him and he's centre of attention.

Wouldn't it make more sense that Darran IS Mr Fath and decided to bring him back on his birthday, as he couldn't think of another way to tell everyone else on here that it was his birthday, as it was gettting late in the day (15:34) and looked like no-one had remembered. Or gave a fuk.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but you fuking annoy the fuk out of me and at 68 years old you really shouldn't act like such a child.
2 accounts at your age?!

Well said.

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:08 - Jul 29 with 1072 viewslifelong

2 accounts at your age?!

Darran hasn’t got ginger hair.
Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:10 - Jul 29 with 1067 viewsSwanjaxs

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:08 - Jul 29 by lifelong

Darran hasn’t got ginger hair.

But he does like sausage 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 22:13 - Jul 29 with 1060 viewsGowerjack

2 accounts at your age?!

Post of the year..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 23:56 - Jul 29 with 978 viewsDJack

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 20:26 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck him.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 07:29 - Jul 30 with 903 viewsJackfath

2 accounts at your age?!

You ok hun? Xxx

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 09:53 - Jul 30 with 839 viewsjackrmee

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 07:29 - Jul 30 by Jackfath

You ok hun? Xxx

Are you OK should be the question, after all the bullying you've apparently received here?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 11:00 - Jul 30 with 808 viewsJackfath

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 09:53 - Jul 30 by jackrmee

Are you OK should be the question, after all the bullying you've apparently received here?

I’m fine, thanks for your concern. X

Happy birthday to the boards best poster on 20:09 - Jul 30 with 687 viewsDafyddHuw

Happy belated birthday butt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024