Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. 07:51 - Jul 30 with 5645 viewsPegojack

Nail. Head. Hit.
Absolutely brilliant.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:52 - Jul 30 with 4542 viewsWarwickHunt

Didn’t see it but read this...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/29/alastair-campbell-says-he-no-lo

Pound in freefall with Mr Blobby grandstanding over a no-deal Brexit, and Corbyn ...wait for it...”urges Johnson to ban fracking”.

Campbell out, Derek Fûcking Hatton back in. I despair.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:53 - Jul 30 with 4548 viewsAlfieMooresSon

What did he say?
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:54 - Jul 30 with 4544 viewsDarran

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:52 - Jul 30 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/29/alastair-campbell-says-he-no-lo

Pound in freefall with Mr Blobby grandstanding over a no-deal Brexit, and Corbyn ...wait for it...”urges Johnson to ban fracking”.

There’ll be no need to worry about money if the earth blows up through fracking mind Philip.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 09:30 - Jul 30 with 4483 viewsPegojack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:53 - Jul 30 by AlfieMooresSon

What did he say?

He elaborated on the open letter in Warwick's link above. He said Corbyn must go and allow a competent Labour leader to take over before disaster befalls the UK.
He said Boris is scheming to make the EU look like a bunch of caaants because they won't concede anything to him on Brexit, then he'll call a General Election which he knows he'll win against Uncle Jezza, because the latter is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 09:33 - Jul 30 with 4471 viewsVincent_Vega

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 09:30 - Jul 30 by Pegojack

He elaborated on the open letter in Warwick's link above. He said Corbyn must go and allow a competent Labour leader to take over before disaster befalls the UK.
He said Boris is scheming to make the EU look like a bunch of caaants because they won't concede anything to him on Brexit, then he'll call a General Election which he knows he'll win against Uncle Jezza, because the latter is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Sounds about right that

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 09:40 - Jul 30 with 4454 viewswaynekerr55

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:52 - Jul 30 by WarwickHunt

He's posted the links on Twitter, some of the replies have blown my mind. Whataboutery was invented by the Tories, but by fūck the Coutts account - holding Champagne Marxists are making a damn good go of it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:25 - Jul 30 with 4284 viewsPegojack

I note that Plaid, the Greens and Choice UK have all stood aside in favour of the Lib Dems.
Excellent, I commend them, this is the kind of grown up thinking required to totally feck up the Tories. Shame the Labour Party didn't follow suit.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:28 - Jul 30 with 4279 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t know why the pound can’t just be a bit more bloody optimistic. Just cheer up a bit. It’s the Euro’s fault of course. Just sitting there being all unresponsive. I blame the Germans.
Login to get fewer ads

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:28 - Jul 30 with 4277 viewsLohengrin

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:25 - Jul 30 by Pegojack

I note that Plaid, the Greens and Choice UK have all stood aside in favour of the Lib Dems.
Excellent, I commend them, this is the kind of grown up thinking required to totally feck up the Tories. Shame the Labour Party didn't follow suit.

That’s a bit like three mules backing out of the Grand National to give a donkey a clear run, mind you.

How’s the Sangria going?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 19:09 - Jul 30 with 4126 viewsPegojack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:28 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

That’s a bit like three mules backing out of the Grand National to give a donkey a clear run, mind you.

How’s the Sangria going?

We'll see who's the donkey on August 1st, Loh. I suspect it'll be Trump's poodle who'll be braying.

Sangria? Please!!! Never touch it. Just had a bottle of La Mancha red with my dinner, tempranillo grape, deep red, fruity, full of body, delicious.
Cost? 1€ 20.
That'll be worth about £10.50 in a week or two!
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 21:03]
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 20:07 - Jul 30 with 4065 viewsDafyddHuw

Never ever thought I'd have respect for Campbell after the Iraq dossier.

But this morning he spoke the truth.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 20:22 - Jul 30 with 4046 viewsFlashberryjack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 20:07 - Jul 30 by DafyddHuw

He's still a class 1 w*nker.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:10 - Jul 31 with 3831 viewsKilkennyjack

Yvette Cooper,Dai Milliband, Keir, Burnham,or Dai Lammy and Labour would win. Might still need SNP and Plaid support.

Magic grampa is fecking useless. He has to go surely.

Beware of the Risen People

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:24 - Jul 31 with 3807 viewsDr_Winston

Labour would win with David Lammy?

F*cking brilliant. He's thicker than Diane Abbott with thinner skin than most onions. Corbyn's got more of a chance than that dickhead.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:28 - Jul 31 with 3797 viewsKilkennyjack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:24 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

Labour would win with David Lammy?

F*cking brilliant. He's thicker than Diane Abbott with thinner skin than most onions. Corbyn's got more of a chance than that dickhead.

Well he is a lot better than the collection of neo-fascists that appear to want to inflict self harm on the people of the uk.

Beware of the Risen People

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:37 - Jul 31 with 3786 viewsDr_Winston

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:28 - Jul 31 by Kilkennyjack

Well he is a lot better than the collection of neo-fascists that appear to want to inflict self harm on the people of the uk.

I wouldn't put Lammy in charge of cleaning toilets.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:45 - Jul 31 with 3773 viewsmonmouth

I would

Put Lammy in charge of the shithouse that is, not shag Ali Iraq.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 22:47]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:50 - Jul 31 with 3756 viewsLeonWasGod

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 20:07 - Jul 30 by DafyddHuw

He does often. It's most disconcerting after he almost single handedly destroyed confidence in politicians for that generation.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 23:07 - Jul 31 with 3739 viewsHighjack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:37 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

That probably qualifies as a racist slur these days in here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 23:22 - Jul 31 with 3710 viewsWarwickHunt

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:10 - Jul 31 by Kilkennyjack

Yvette Cooper,Dai Milliband, Keir, Burnham,or Dai Lammy and Labour would win. Might still need SNP and Plaid support.

Magic grampa is fecking useless. He has to go surely.

Lammy would be a bigger disaster than Corbyn.

Burnham is an unprincipled shithouse and a coward.

Apart from that, I agree.😂
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 23:29 - Jul 31 with 3711 viewsWingstandwood

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:37 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

There are quite a few politicians that I look at and say? How the f#ck would they ever cope out there in a real world profit - loss private sector concern when a penalty clause clock ticking down.

Neil Kinnock is another prime example. There are many who could only survive in a parallel universe of safe seat politics, third sector jobs-for-boys quango's, tax payer funded, House of Lords/ political patronage etc, etc, etc.

Argus!

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:26 - Aug 1 with 3576 viewswestwalesed

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:25 - Jul 30 by Pegojack

Respectfully I disagree. It’s opportunistic and profoundly undemocratic. If I’m a Welsh Nationalist in Brecon, who do I vote for?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:27 - Aug 1 with 3572 viewswestwalesed

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 22:28 - Jul 31 by Kilkennyjack

“Neo fascists” 😂😂😂

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:53 - Aug 1 with 3544 viewsWarwickHunt

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:26 - Aug 1 by westwalesed

Respectfully I disagree. It’s opportunistic and profoundly undemocratic. If I’m a Welsh Nationalist in Brecon, who do I vote for?

A Tory Brexiter complaining about something being “opportunistic and profoundly undemocratic”.

Fûcking hilarious!😂😂😂
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 11:20 - Aug 1 with 3471 viewswestwalesed

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:53 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

A Tory Brexiter complaining about something being “opportunistic and profoundly undemocratic”.

Fûcking hilarious!😂😂😂

Who does a Welsh Nationalist in Brecon and Radnor vote for today?

Who does a extreme, left-wing Environmentalist vote for?

I believe that people should have the opportunity for a candidate that best represents their views, whatever they are, not the candidate who has been gerrymandered by parties colluding together.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024