Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. 07:51 - Jul 30 with 5606 viewsPegojack

Nail. Head. Hit.
Absolutely brilliant.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 14:29 - Aug 1 with 993 viewsHighjack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 08:26 - Aug 1 by westwalesed

Respectfully I disagree. It’s opportunistic and profoundly undemocratic. If I’m a Welsh Nationalist in Brecon, who do I vote for?

They all agree on everything anyway. They should really merge instead of this “let’s not take any votes off each other” nonsense.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 14:41 - Aug 1 with 969 viewswestwalesed

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 14:29 - Aug 1 by Highjack

They all agree on everything anyway. They should really merge instead of this “let’s not take any votes off each other” nonsense.

It seems to me the unifying factor is that they are left of centre to varying degrees, are anti any type of Conservative and in this case are anti Brexit.

But the point still stands - the Lib Dems have always been a Unionist Party, and so why should a natural Plaid voter vote for them?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 14:52 - Aug 1 with 961 viewsHighjack

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 14:41 - Aug 1 by westwalesed

It seems to me the unifying factor is that they are left of centre to varying degrees, are anti any type of Conservative and in this case are anti Brexit.

But the point still stands - the Lib Dems have always been a Unionist Party, and so why should a natural Plaid voter vote for them?

I agree it’s a ridiculous notion. I’ve railed against the concept of tactical voting for years on here. We all complain about our system and it is crap but it is made more crap by people who do this sort of nonsense.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 10:00 - Aug 2 with 891 viewsEbo

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 14:41 - Aug 1 by westwalesed

It's gone right over your head hasn't it?

To stop this car crash that is unfolding. it's about being grown up.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 13:06 - Aug 2 with 865 viewsGlyn1

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 15:25 - Jul 30 by Pegojack

I note that Plaid, the Greens and Choice UK have all stood aside in favour of the Lib Dems.
Excellent, I commend them, this is the kind of grown up thinking required to totally feck up the Tories. Shame the Labour Party didn't follow suit.

They didn't follow suit because, unlike those others, they're not a Remain Party. They're a "we'll vote to come out if the Govt gets a good deal, or vote to stay in if that's best for the country, but it's too early to tell, so let's wait a bit before deciding, and isn't fracking fracking awful" Party. Or something like that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 13:08 - Aug 2 with 863 viewslondonlisa2001

Because Plaid only received a small number of votes last time and their supporters would rather see a LibDem than Johnson.
Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 17:48 - Aug 2 with 812 viewswestwalesed

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 13:08 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

Because Plaid only received a small number of votes last time and their supporters would rather see a LibDem than Johnson.

I totally get why, it’s all about degrees of bad isn’t it - about choosing the least worst option. If we had PR then this wouldn’t be required at all, but we don’t do I understand why they’ve done it.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Alistair Campbell on BBC Breakfast this morning. on 18:49 - Aug 2 with 794 viewsAlfieMooresSon

He's a tool, but so is Corbyn and his mob!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024