Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? 15:07 - Jul 30 with 3542 viewsAlfieMooresSon

FFS why can't we buy some players instead of selling them all?

Thoughts, who will go and how many will come in?

Where will we Finish?

[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 15:07]
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:10 - Jul 30 with 3530 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Thoughts, who will go and how many will come in? Burnie and whoever else we can shift will go - no doubt a few cheap lower league players for the future to come in!

Where will we Finish? Bottom half

I hope I'm wrong but we need some strength in depth and some more experience, it's a busy long old season, and I'm not confident so far are you?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 15:11]
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:14 - Jul 30 with 3503 viewsblackpooljack

Take a chill pill Alf, it's been well documented that it will be frees or loans. Coops stated the other day that they are working hard to bring players in. I personally think that with the structure we have in place now the club is in its best shape for a number of years.
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:25 - Jul 30 with 3453 viewsswan_si

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:10 - Jul 30 by AlfieMooresSon

Thoughts, who will go and how many will come in? Burnie and whoever else we can shift will go - no doubt a few cheap lower league players for the future to come in!

I hope I'm wrong but we need some strength in depth and some more experience, it's a busy long old season, and I'm not confident so far are you?

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:34 - Jul 30 with 3399 viewsSwanjaxs

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:14 - Jul 30 by blackpooljack

Take a chill pill Alf, it's been well documented that it will be frees or loans. Coops stated the other day that they are working hard to bring players in. I personally think that with the structure we have in place now the club is in its best shape for a number of years.

Ever wondered why players become "free transfers"? ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:42 - Jul 30 with 3357 viewsjack247

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:10 - Jul 30 by AlfieMooresSon

Financial mismanagement by the current and previous regimes.
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:47 - Jul 30 with 3335 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:25 - Jul 30 by swan_si

Just frustrated, there is good potential there we just won't attempt to push on!
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 16:27 - Jul 30 with 3187 viewsswan_si

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:47 - Jul 30 by AlfieMooresSon

Just frustrated, there is good potential there we just won't attempt to push on!

Agreed but, don't get so vexed.
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 17:17 - Jul 30 with 3056 viewsChief

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 15:14 - Jul 30 by blackpooljack

So we're in a better state now having to sign free transfers and down around 4/5k season ticket holders than we were just a few years ago in the prem?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 17:20 - Jul 30 with 3046 viewshobo

We signed Bidwell

Borja is like a new £15m signing

If McBurnie leaves then Ayew will be like a new £20m signing
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 17:38 - Jul 30 with 2974 viewsthornabyswan

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 17:20 - Jul 30 by hobo

We signed Bidwell

Borja is like a new £15m signing

If McBurnie leaves then Ayew will be like a new £20m signing

Another hob nob classic

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 18:49 - Jul 30 with 2851 viewsbuilthjack

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 17:17 - Jul 30 by Chief

So we're in a better state now having to sign free transfers and down around 4/5k season ticket holders than we were just a few years ago in the prem?

Laughable Chief

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 18:54 - Jul 30 with 2837 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We are owned by a Hedge Fund not a billionaire.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:01 - Jul 30 with 2802 viewsSTID2017

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 17:17 - Jul 30 by Chief

Where do you get 5k ST holders from ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:07 - Jul 30 with 2788 viewsJacket

One thing is for sure, panicking ourselves into a frenzy isn't going to change a damn thing.
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 2750 viewsChief

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:01 - Jul 30 by STID2017

Where do you get 5k ST holders from ?

We've sold 12k according to Birch. 2 years ago we had 17k plus. 17-12=5.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 19:21]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:32 - Jul 30 with 2707 viewsJacket

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:18 - Jul 30 by Chief

You're not far off. We capped ST sales at 16,500, but of course would have sold many more during the height of our Premier League years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-20607207&ved=2ahUKEwisuKz2o
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 19:33]
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:34 - Jul 30 with 2686 viewsSTID2017

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 19:18 - Jul 30 by Chief

Okay thanks.
I misread the original one as "down to" 4-5k, not "down" 4-5k

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 22:13 - Jul 30 with 2523 viewsblackpooljack

Financially yes we definitely are. We just have to build up from scratch like we did after Petty was ousted only this time Jenkins ain't around to ultimately f**k it up and before you come back at me saying we used to buy 15 mill players now we only get freebies well it was spending like that, that buggered us up in the first place, over paying on bang average players and not spending within our means.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 22:20]
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 22:43 - Jul 30 with 2461 viewsblaenaugwentjack

We are not getting any, it,s the American way. I,m boycotting this season, until the yanks spend money or better they feck off,
Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 23:01 - Jul 30 with 2392 viewsblackpooljack

Where are the new players, the seasons only a few days away? on 22:43 - Jul 30 by blaenaugwentjack

We are not getting any, it,s the American way. I,m boycotting this season, until the yanks spend money or better they feck off,

You'll be sorely misses bud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024