Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... 20:55 - Jul 30 with 3102 viewsjedmo_jack

Gentle reminder.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 21:39 - Jul 30 with 2960 viewsblackpooljack

I’ve just had chance to watch Saturday’s game in full and I have to say going on the second half performance if we keep Oli and Borja then we will piss this league and I’m not one for hyperbole
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 21:39 - Jul 30 with 2959 viewsnantywatcher

I thought we played some stunning football at times in the first half ago against Atalanta and was very surprised when I got home to discover we were crap -according to the intelligentsia on here.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 21:51 - Jul 30 with 2876 viewsswan_si

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 21:39 - Jul 30 by blackpooljack

I’ve just had chance to watch Saturday’s game in full and I have to say going on the second half performance if we keep Oli and Borja then we will piss this league and I’m not one for hyperbole

For such a big (solid) bloke, Borja seems to glide effortlessly, personally I'd love to have him here this season, would make a huge difference.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:00 - Jul 30 with 2797 viewsItchySphincter

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 21:39 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

I thought we played some stunning football at times in the first half ago against Atalanta and was very surprised when I got home to discover we were crap -according to the intelligentsia on here.

For the first five minutes maybe, chasing shadows after that. Second half we bossed them, mainly due to Oli and Borja clicking.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 22:09]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:02 - Jul 30 with 2782 viewsblackpooljack

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:00 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

For the first five minutes maybe, chasing shadows after that. Second half we bossed them, mainly due to Oli and Borja clicking.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 22:09]

Totally agree mate
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:16 - Jul 30 with 2703 viewsnantywatcher

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:02 - Jul 30 by blackpooljack

Totally agree mate

Dear me -I give in.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:16 - Jul 30 with 2680 viewsItchySphincter

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:16 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

Dear me -I give in.

Good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 23:16 - Jul 30 with 2520 viewsTenbySwan

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 21:39 - Jul 30 by blackpooljack

How are you managing to watch the whole game pls?

Not going to be able to get to as many games this year so need to think how best to see.

Don't mind it being on catch up , are they available on the app?
Login to get fewer ads

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 23:44 - Jul 30 with 2454 viewsjasper_T

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 23:16 - Jul 30 by TenbySwan

How are you managing to watch the whole game pls?

Not going to be able to get to as many games this year so need to think how best to see.

Don't mind it being on catch up , are they available on the app?

https://www.swanseacity.com/video/player/0_8vpnpvie

Last season the official site was very good about getting full matches up around midday of the day following each game. I think only Preston at the start of the season didn't make it up at all, due to technical difficulties which affected a lot of teams that day, not just us.

Many of the games were still available last I had a browse as well.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 23:48 - Jul 30 with 2440 viewsTenbySwan

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 23:44 - Jul 30 by jasper_T

https://www.swanseacity.com/video/player/0_8vpnpvie

Last season the official site was very good about getting full matches up around midday of the day following each game. I think only Preston at the start of the season didn't make it up at all, due to technical difficulties which affected a lot of teams that day, not just us.

Many of the games were still available last I had a browse as well.

Excellent thanks.

Was that something that had to be.paid for? (Last season)
Don't mind if it is.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 00:31 - Jul 31 with 2372 viewsjasper_T

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 23:48 - Jul 30 by TenbySwan

Excellent thanks.

Was that something that had to be.paid for? (Last season)
Don't mind if it is.

No, the match replays were free.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 08:51 - Jul 31 with 2035 viewsTenbySwan

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 00:31 - Jul 31 by jasper_T

Excellent thanks.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 08:53 - Jul 31 with 2025 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 22:16 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

Dear me -I give in.

The reality is that for large parts of the first half we were without the ball and when we did get it we were closed down and eventually coughed up possession. We did get a couple of chances with Fulton going close but it wasn’t a skills gap (they were good at keeping the ball but not clinical) but physically they did dominate us.

The joy of Saturday was seeing Cooper identify the problem, Chuck Borja up top and then start physically dominating them. Massively encouraging for the coming season , to arm wrestle a champions league side and win quite comfortably in the end.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 08:56 - Jul 31 with 2016 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Also if they’re humping Norwich that is a real yardstick for us. An even better result. If Borja and Socks are playing on Saturday I’ll be overjoyed, unlikely as it is .

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 1981 viewsblackpooljack

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 08:56 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Also if they’re humping Norwich that is a real yardstick for us. An even better result. If Borja and Socks are playing on Saturday I’ll be overjoyed, unlikely as it is .

Not according to one or two on here
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 14:00 - Jul 31 with 1731 viewscontroversial_jack

pre season friendlies are meaningless
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 15:40 - Jul 31 with 1601 viewsBadlands

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 00:31 - Jul 31 by jasper_T

Money grabbing Yankee ba****ds.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 15:41 - Jul 31 with 1599 viewsploppy

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 14:00 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

Except when you win.
Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 15:44 - Jul 31 with 1588 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Atalanta currently humping Norwich 4-1... on 14:00 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

The match we played against Atalanta was as competitive a pre season as you’d get, tackles flying in and a genuine contest. They didn’t want to lose as much as we wanted to win. Maybe Norwich put a scratch side out against them then eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024