Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kristoffer Peterson 09:13 - Jul 31 with 25823 viewsPorthcawlswan

Fee agreed to bring him to the liberty
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:16 - Jul 31 with 9174 views34dfgdf54

Fee agreed.

Proved me wrong already then, I didn't think a penny would be spent.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:17 - Jul 31 with 9164 viewsPorthcawlswan

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:16 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Fee agreed.

He's actually a decent player. We'll need a few more now oli's off
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:22 - Jul 31 with 9097 viewsItchySphincter

Fee agreed.

McBurnie money. :(

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:23 - Jul 31 with 9075 views34dfgdf54

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:22 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

McBurnie money. :(

Yeah I know, completely gutted.

** I know that's sad a grown man being gutted about a football player, but still
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 9:24]
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:24 - Jul 31 with 9066 viewsexiledinenglandjack

12 goals last year and at 6”1 increasing the average height. Looks like a good pick up all round. Was in the Liverpool academy, so maybe Cooper has a link there
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:25 - Jul 31 with 9050 viewswestside

23 goals in 79 games
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:25 - Jul 31 with 9042 viewsSWANSEYE

Looks a tidy lad . .should give us a few more attacking options on under £1m
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:34 - Jul 31 with 8908 viewsjackrmee

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:24 - Jul 31 by exiledinenglandjack

12 goals last year and at 6”1 increasing the average height. Looks like a good pick up all round. Was in the Liverpool academy, so maybe Cooper has a link there

Defo Cooper links.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49176604

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:36 - Jul 31 with 8888 viewsGaz_M

Never seen him play, but based on what I've read it seems like a very sensible purchase.

Why anyone is surprised that we're spending money is beyond me. We've always spent money, and will continue to do so when it becomes available. Which in this case, it will with Mcburnie leaving.

More good work from Birch and Cooper.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:38 - Jul 31 with 8851 viewsDr_Winston

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:36 - Jul 31 by Gaz_M

Never seen him play, but based on what I've read it seems like a very sensible purchase.

Why anyone is surprised that we're spending money is beyond me. We've always spent money, and will continue to do so when it becomes available. Which in this case, it will with Mcburnie leaving.

Because people prefer to think that it's all being pocketed.

If McBurnie goes the track record suggests that we will spend money. Question is will we spend it better than before.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:39 - Jul 31 with 8810 viewsGaz_M

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:38 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

If McBurnie goes the track record suggests that we will spend money. Question is will we spend it better than before.

People could do with taking a step back before posting, for sure.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:39 - Jul 31 with 8800 viewsjackrmee

It looks like he is gone, barring a failed medical.
But yeah, you're right. We do spend money. And we now have a sound structure whcih fills me with plenty of confidence we will buy correctly.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:41 - Jul 31 with 8775 viewsJango

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:36 - Jul 31 by Gaz_M

How much did we spend the year we got relegated? It was just spent on crap that’s the problem. I’m more than happy for us to spend what we can afford and remain competitive. £800k was our record transfer before we got promoted wasn’t it?
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:43 - Jul 31 with 8743 viewsGaz_M

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:41 - Jul 31 by Jango

How much did we spend the year we got relegated? It was just spent on crap that’s the problem. I’m more than happy for us to spend what we can afford and remain competitive. £800k was our record transfer before we got promoted wasn’t it?

We bought Celina and Asoro for millions. I don't have the figures to hand but you get the picture.

Birch seems more shrewd and careful than Jenkins, and Cooper seems more involved than some previous managers
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:44 - Jul 31 with 8738 viewsDr_Winston

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:39 - Jul 31 by jackrmee

It looks like he is gone, barring a failed medical.
But yeah, you're right. We do spend money. And we now have a sound structure whcih fills me with plenty of confidence we will buy correctly.

I certainly wouldn't advocate spending all of the McBurnie money either. Sensible to keep some back for January, just in case.

This is the kind of deal I like to see us make. Young, cheap but with potential.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:44 - Jul 31 with 8727 viewsFireboy2

Fee agreed.

Only 500k though.

Was at liverpool with cooper and can play up top so good signing imo.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:45 - Jul 31 with 8712 viewsGaz_M

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:44 - Jul 31 by Fireboy2

Only 500k though.

Was at liverpool with cooper and can play up top so good signing imo.

Can't win. When we do spend its too little.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:46 - Jul 31 with 8702 viewsSwansea93

Birch stated we could make signings if the sum is low which this is, this isn't the 'McBurnie money' he's probably coming in to replace CBR.

If we're using Mcburniec money surely we're going for a bigger and more proven striker?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 9:48]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 8633 viewsNotLoyal

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:45 - Jul 31 by Gaz_M

Can't win. When we do spend its too little.

People had a variety of opinions, tough for some to grasp but that's the way it is.
Didn't catch you at Bristol Rovers ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:53 - Jul 31 with 8619 viewsGaz_M

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:46 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

Birch stated we could make signings if the sum is low which this is, this isn't the 'McBurnie money' he's probably coming in to replace CBR.

If we're using Mcburniec money surely we're going for a bigger and more proven striker?

We won't be going for bigger and proven at this level because that would cost what we've just sold Mcburnie for you doughnut.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:58 - Jul 31 with 8557 viewsNotLoyal

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:53 - Jul 31 by Gaz_M

We won't be going for bigger and proven at this level because that would cost what we've just sold Mcburnie for you doughnut.

Your persistent abuse of people displays some very immature failings.

OK I've changed it.

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:58 - Jul 31 with 8552 viewsThornburyswan

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:46 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

That's how I see it too, more of an attacking versatile wideman for me - if/when Oli goes I would be very disappointed if we didn't bring in a further striker/forward option.
Kristoffer Peterson on 09:58 - Jul 31 with 8549 viewsItchySphincter

People seem to overlook that vitally important point. What you spend on is more important than what you spend, hence sometimes it’s better to protect what you already have.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:59 - Jul 31 with 8538 viewsGaz_M

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:52 - Jul 31 by NotLoyal

People had a variety of opinions, tough for some to grasp but that's the way it is.
Didn't catch you at Bristol Rovers ...

I was at Bristol Rovers fella. With the greatest respect, I have no desire to meet you in person. I'm sure you a great guy, you just don't seem to know much about football.
Kristoffer Peterson on 10:02 - Jul 31 with 8501 viewsNotLoyal

Kristoffer Peterson on 09:59 - Jul 31 by Gaz_M

I was at Bristol Rovers fella. With the greatest respect, I have no desire to meet you in person. I'm sure you a great guy, you just don't seem to know much about football.

Calling people cretins and doughnuts isn't c!ever and only leads to conflict. As for football, you obviously don't see shysters and criminals when they are fingerig your Mrs under the table whilst smiling in your face.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024