Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? 09:34 - Jul 31 with 2614 viewsAlfieMooresSon

According to the bookies Odschecker we are going to finish bottom half 13th
Leeds Auto
Fulham Auto
Cardiff
West Brom
Brentford
Stoke

Bookies are often right but this is the Championship, so unpredictable, I would go
Fulham
Leeds
Brentford (depending on not losing too many)
Cardiff
Huddersfield
Boro

I assume Burnie will go depends on the replacements, but as it stands we will finish top half say about 9th?

I could be way wrong, and we don't even know what players will arrive or leave yet but that would my guess right now. I am not sure about Leeds will they kick on or not?

Your thoughts?
Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 10:45 - Jul 31 with 2527 viewsAlfieMooresSon

No one fancies us obviously!
Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 10:48 - Jul 31 with 2515 viewsLeonWasGod

Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 10:45 - Jul 31 by AlfieMooresSon

No one fancies us obviously!

I don't either, not with Oli going.

Preying that Baston finds some swagger and has his scoring boots on. If he flops (again) we're fecked unless more reinforcements are coming in. Unless Cooper has us doing amazing things, which could be possible I suppose. There's so many unknowns it's really hard to know how this season will pan out, but Oli going (after Dan too) will be a huge loss. We've been here before though. Let's hope we respond like we did when we lost Sinclair, rather than when we lost Siggy.
Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 11:28 - Jul 31 with 2475 viewscontroversial_jack

Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 10:48 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

I don't either, not with Oli going.

Preying that Baston finds some swagger and has his scoring boots on. If he flops (again) we're fecked unless more reinforcements are coming in. Unless Cooper has us doing amazing things, which could be possible I suppose. There's so many unknowns it's really hard to know how this season will pan out, but Oli going (after Dan too) will be a huge loss. We've been here before though. Let's hope we respond like we did when we lost Sinclair, rather than when we lost Siggy.

I'm with you on this.Selling our top players and bringing in cut price options is hardly ambitious.We are in the championship looking for promotion - according to Cooper, not one of the lower leagues.Our squad is weaker than it was last season
Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 17:44 - Jul 31 with 2320 viewsEbo

I don't think Leeds will do it this year (again). Hard to say who will go up. If Lampard was still at Derby then them and Fulham would have been my choices for auto.

It's going to be a rollercoaster this year that;s for sure.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 17:53 - Jul 31 with 2306 viewsblackpooljack

Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 11:28 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

I'm with you on this.Selling our top players and bringing in cut price options is hardly ambitious.We are in the championship looking for promotion - according to Cooper, not one of the lower leagues.Our squad is weaker than it was last season

Who knows what Coops and the team uncover but let's remember this whilst struggling big style in the Prem we wouldn't have been able to give Oli away if we tried he wasn't rated by anyone on here and only had one decent performance against Liverpool when he was given his chances
Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 18:24 - Jul 31 with 2259 viewsblackpooljack

Top six predictions and who will go up automatically? on 17:53 - Jul 31 by blackpooljack

Who knows what Coops and the team uncover but let's remember this whilst struggling big style in the Prem we wouldn't have been able to give Oli away if we tried he wasn't rated by anyone on here and only had one decent performance against Liverpool when he was given his chances

Our team from this year or last would have shat all over the team we had in our last year in the Prem so who is to say we are weaker now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024