Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Ayew 10:11 - Jul 31 with 2501 viewsdjdancarter

To remain with us, first team attacker up top with Baston, top goalscorer this season, anyone?
A Ayew on 10:13 - Jul 31 with 2472 viewsThornburyswan

I doubt it very much, we'll add another striker & exit Ayew after August 8th outside the UK on, I suspect, a subsidised loan deal.
A Ayew on 10:14 - Jul 31 with 2454 viewsshandyjack

He’ll leave on loan on 31 Aug

Poll: Expectation for the season

A Ayew on 10:18 - Jul 31 with 2416 views3swan

A Ayew on 10:14 - Jul 31 by shandyjack

He’ll leave on loan on 31 Aug

Oh such little faith. It will be August 30th
A Ayew on 10:33 - Jul 31 with 2275 viewsJacket

Baston will stay. Andre, no chance. He doesn't want to play for us, and will possibly refuse to do so. Cooper is big on having personalities who fit into the group dynamic. There is zero chance he will stay. But the fecker will be causing a headache for us again next summer, because he'll only leaving on loan.
A Ayew on 11:06 - Jul 31 with 2088 viewsPrivate_Partz

True optimist.
These b@stards will well their Granny for a quick buck to help the Hedge Fund.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

A Ayew on 11:51 - Jul 31 with 1940 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We have to get someone to pay at least part of his wages. Those two up front would create another black hole if they stay here

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

A Ayew on 12:38 - Jul 31 with 1768 viewsThurrockJack92

A Ayew on 11:51 - Jul 31 by Joe_bradshaw

We have to get someone to pay at least part of his wages. Those two up front would create another black hole if they stay here

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the black hole caused by the wages of AA, Baston, Montero ect. Had been filled by the sale of James and Mcburnie. presumably, we would have quite a large surplus if we managed to get rid of the hangers-on (unlikely I know).
A Ayew on 12:48 - Jul 31 with 1647 viewsDr_Winston

A Ayew on 12:38 - Jul 31 by ThurrockJack92

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the black hole caused by the wages of AA, Baston, Montero ect. Had been filled by the sale of James and Mcburnie. presumably, we would have quite a large surplus if we managed to get rid of the hangers-on (unlikely I know).

For this year. Still got another year left on his contract after that.

We're probably past the point where the wages will kill us, but knowing that we've got those commitments on the books and having to plan for the eventuality of paying them will restrict what we can do.

Better to be rid so we've got a clean slate to work from.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

A Ayew on 12:48 - Jul 31 with 1633 viewsAngelRangelQS

A Ayew on 12:38 - Jul 31 by ThurrockJack92

I dont think it's ever been clear whether this "£30m black hole" was us being £30m in the red, the difference between our income and our actual outgoings last season or over the next few years, the difference between our income and forecast outgoings or a combination of both.

As someone who has primarily supported the cost cutting and believes that financially we have had a lot of problems, it is hard to see those being substantial given the players we have now sold.
A Ayew on 12:56 - Jul 31 with 1542 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A Ayew on 12:48 - Jul 31 by AngelRangelQS

I dont think it's ever been clear whether this "£30m black hole" was us being £30m in the red, the difference between our income and our actual outgoings last season or over the next few years, the difference between our income and forecast outgoings or a combination of both.

As someone who has primarily supported the cost cutting and believes that financially we have had a lot of problems, it is hard to see those being substantial given the players we have now sold.

.....and all those who have now left.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

A Ayew on 13:05 - Jul 31 with 1467 viewsLandore_Jack

According to Fanatik, Swansea City are struggling to find a buyer for their forward Andre Ayew.

The Ghanaian attacker spent last season on loan at Fenerbahce, but he disappointed with his performances, scoring just 5 goals for the Super Lig side in all competitions.

Towards the end of his loan spell reports from Turkish media said the Yellow Canaries weren’t interested in re-signing him and subsequently he returned to his parent club Swansea City.

Fanatik claim there are no clubs showing an interest in the former Marseille man, which could be a worry for Swansea manager Steve Cooper as he prepares his squad for next season.

This will also be concern to the Welsh club’s hierarchy as they look to get the player off their wage bill.

Ayew has been linked with moves to China and Greece but the Turkish newspaper claims he’s yet to find a solution over his future.

Signed from West Ham United for £20m in 2017, the forward is under contract at the Liberty Stadium until June 2021.

#backtojack

A Ayew on 13:10 - Jul 31 with 1438 viewsAngelRangelQS

A Ayew on 12:48 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

For this year. Still got another year left on his contract after that.

We're probably past the point where the wages will kill us, but knowing that we've got those commitments on the books and having to plan for the eventuality of paying them will restrict what we can do.

Better to be rid so we've got a clean slate to work from.

If A Ayew is on (conservatively) £65,000 a week, that's around £7m in wages we've got left to pay him between now and his contract running out.

Probably more than a lot of championship clubs will spend on their entire squads during that time.
A Ayew on 13:12 - Jul 31 with 1419 viewsAngelRangelQS

A Ayew on 12:56 - Jul 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

.....and all those who have now left.

We probably ended up paying off a % of the remaining wages for those who we sold last season... Fernandez, Clucas, Amat, Bartley, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024