Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Money 10:32 - Jul 31 with 2249 viewsswanatcarlisle

Dan James
Jordan Ayew
and now more than likely Oli McBurine

lots of cash in....what have we paid out.....very little.

Will need a new striker and we pay 500K for a new winger, hey if he turns out to be good then fair play....Narsingh didn't.
We start on Saturday with I would guess Borjan who will be in the window for the overseas deadlines with Ayew. Hope Im totally wrong...but so far the "dont need to sell" isn't ringing true. Selling without replacements with 3 days to season kick off smells like same old again.
Don't want to sound bitter but I'am.
See you Saturday!
Money on 10:43 - Jul 31 with 2165 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Totally agree if the money was reinvested it would put us back in a brilliant position, but we all know it won't be and another chance to take a forward step will be wasted!
Money on 11:07 - Jul 31 with 2101 viewsgiantstoneater

Money on 10:43 - Jul 31 by AlfieMooresSon

Totally agree if the money was reinvested it would put us back in a brilliant position, but we all know it won't be and another chance to take a forward step will be wasted!

But it's filled another hole seems to me we've got more holes than Blackburn, Lancashire!!
Money on 12:08 - Jul 31 with 1992 viewsswanatcarlisle

Money on 11:07 - Jul 31 by giantstoneater

But it's filled another hole seems to me we've got more holes than Blackburn, Lancashire!!

or Swiss cheese!
Money on 13:09 - Jul 31 with 1896 viewsJacket

Narsingh would have been more that good enough for this division, he just didn't want to play for us.
Money on 13:30 - Jul 31 with 1831 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

That all adds up to a lot of consultancy fees for a Hedge Fund.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Money on 15:17 - Jul 31 with 1700 viewsNotLoyal

Millions banked 500k spent, If anyone genuinely thinks they are not stripping us of cash for their own use then 🤷

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Money on 15:27 - Jul 31 with 1660 viewssainthelens

Great planning. We must have had a good inkling Mcburnie was going, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the pre season friendlies.
Money on 15:39 - Jul 31 with 1625 viewsBadlands

Money on 15:17 - Jul 31 by NotLoyal

Millions banked 500k spent, If anyone genuinely thinks they are not stripping us of cash for their own use then 🤷

Just the fans who aren't into conspiracy theories.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024