Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread 12:09 - Jul 31 with 32391 viewsjackharris

Plenty of tickets still available. The crowd should be around the
15,000 mark on Saturday. Hull are expected to bring
between an estimated 400 to 800.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:18 - Jul 31 with 8961 viewsKGriz16

i've been waiting for this. Here we go!

2-1 Swans.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:03 - Jul 31 with 8853 viewsmynamesjeff1

Mulder
Roberts VDH Rodon Bidwell
Fulton Grimes
Dyer Celina McKay
Baston

Nordfelt, Willmot, Naughton, Byers, Asoro, Peterson, Routledge.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 18:03]
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:28 - Jul 31 with 8810 viewsblackpooljack

We're gonna tear em a new one
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 19:59 - Jul 31 with 8676 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:03 - Jul 31 by mynamesjeff1

Mulder
Fulton Grimes
Dyer Celina McKay
Baston

Nordfelt, Willmot, Naughton, Byers, Asoro, Peterson, Routledge.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 18:03]

Each to there own but I wouldn't have McKay anywhere near the team!
I'd go with -

Mulder
Naughton VDH Rodon John
......Wilmot
Dyer....Grimes ..Celina .. Routledge
..........Baston

Norfeldt, Bidwell, Byers, Asoro, Fulton, Roberts, Peterson, CBR

But I think Cooper will go with the side you out together but not sure he'll include Routledge.

Really looking forward to this.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:00]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 20:11 - Jul 31 with 8657 viewsLeonWasGod

Route 1 to the big man Dyer up top please.

COYS!
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 31 with 8637 viewsshandyjack

Mulder

Fulton Grimes

Dyer Celina Routs

Baston

3-1 win

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:39 - Jul 31 with 8453 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 31 by shandyjack

Mulder

Fulton Grimes

Dyer Celina Routs

Baston

3-1 win

Think naughton has moved ahead of Conner in the games I've seen
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:55 - Jul 31 with 8445 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:39 - Jul 31 by Nortbankboy

Big season for Roberts. He broke into the PL side in our relegation season, rightly got some starts for Wales and did well here and for his country. But then second season syndrome kicked in last year after Christmas and he look less than he was. Still ok, but he promised so much more initially imo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 23:54 - Jul 31 with 8398 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 20:11 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Route 1 to the big man Dyer up top please.

COYS!

Put it on his head, no brainier.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 00:27 - Aug 1 with 8384 viewsjasper_T

I'm stunned and annoyed that Jarrod Bowen is still at Hull.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 04:19 - Aug 1 with 8314 viewsnyc_swans

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 00:27 - Aug 1 by jasper_T

hull asking 20M for him.

if that's what players like Oli are going for, you'd think any number of midtable clubs would be lining up for him.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:36 - Aug 1 with 8099 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 00:27 - Aug 1 by jasper_T

Didn’t we get a two all draw the last time we played him?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:54 - Aug 1 with 7933 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:39 - Jul 31 by Nortbankboy

Think it's a tight call but I think we need to be on the front foot at home and Connor helps us do that more than Naughts. Maybe a little more cautious away when Naughts' experience would probably get him the nod.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 1 with 7927 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:36 - Aug 1 by airedale

Didn’t we get a two all draw the last time we played him?

We did, at home after being 2 nil up and being all over them like a tramp on a kipper.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:15 - Aug 1 with 7733 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:55 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Big season for Roberts. He broke into the PL side in our relegation season, rightly got some starts for Wales and did well here and for his country. But then second season syndrome kicked in last year after Christmas and he look less than he was. Still ok, but he promised so much more initially imo.

Top player Roberts, but needs to put more thought into his game. Seemed to be out of position sometimes last season playing half way up the pitch, neither far enough forward but getting caught at the back.
Hopefully the new gaffer can put him right.
Surprised no one came in for him TBH.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 with 7715 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 04:19 - Aug 1 by nyc_swans

hull asking 20M for him.

if that's what players like Oli are going for, you'd think any number of midtable clubs would be lining up for him.

I know a dozy feck who’ll pay close to that for a sh*t Hull player!
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:43 - Aug 1 with 7702 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 18:15 - Aug 1 by swanforthemoney

Top player Roberts, but needs to put more thought into his game. Seemed to be out of position sometimes last season playing half way up the pitch, neither far enough forward but getting caught at the back.
Hopefully the new gaffer can put him right.
Surprised no one came in for him TBH.

I wonder if that’s a result of all the positioning coaching they have now? I thought he used to play more freely and bomb on more when he first broke through, but we all know shape is everything these days. Not sure, i might just be talking bollox
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 7515 viewsSwansea93

3-0 Borja,Borja,Baston

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 7486 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 by Swansea93

3-0 Borja,Borja,Baston

We need a forward that's for sure
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:48 - Aug 1 with 7402 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:55 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Naughton looks like a better option at the moment.

Maybe Roberts can get somewhere near his promise but he’s got a lot of hard work to do and he doesn’t look like he has it in him. He looks like he thinks he’s already arrived.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 23:39 - Aug 1 with 7353 viewsbuilthjack

He was recommended to Jenkins. He left Hereford when they folded, and Sam, Jarrod's old man, drove the lad to Swansea but was turned away. FACT.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 08:24 - Aug 2 with 7155 viewsVincent_Vega

Gutted I'm missing this one

2-1

Roberts and Borja

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 2 with 7037 viewsBadlands

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49196208

'Swansea have made a surprise move for goalkeeper Freddie Woodman, who is tipped to start against Hull after joining on a season-long loan from Newcastle United.'

A huge gamble if true.
Hasn't played at senior level for a season, had no pre-season with us, doesn't know the players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 6982 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 by Swansea93

3-0 Borja,Borja,Baston

That’ll go a long way to help my 50/1 bet on him being top goal scorer in the league 😂

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:43 - Aug 2 with 6967 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 2 by Badlands

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49196208

'Swansea have made a surprise move for goalkeeper Freddie Woodman, who is tipped to start against Hull after joining on a season-long loan from Newcastle United.'

A huge gamble if true.
Hasn't played at senior level for a season, had no pre-season with us, doesn't know the players.

is not knowing the players so important at Keeper?

At a guess he has trained with us this week?

Ih he is commandingof his area, makes calls at set pieces that should do fine...most on here have been calling our two senior keepers up in holes since last season....and its not the first time weve thrown a new player straight in at the deep end!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024