Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread 12:09 - Jul 31 with 32380 viewsjackharris

Plenty of tickets still available. The crowd should be around the
15,000 mark on Saturday. Hull are expected to bring
between an estimated 400 to 800.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 3 with 2171 viewsBLAZE

Well in Borja boi
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 2158 viewsWarwickHunt

Oli who?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 2148 viewsploppy

well bugger me
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 3 with 2130 viewsTheFranchise

First of many I hope
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 3 with 2117 viewsBLAZE

Hahahahaha
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 3 with 2106 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

First of many I hope

ha ha 2-1

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 2093 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 2073 viewsswan65split

YES
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 2084 viewsploppy

well bugger me twice
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 2045 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 3 by LeonWasGod

I’d say f*cking sh*t rather than average. Bored senseless here.

It was a struggle last year. Going to be so much more of one without our main two threats. Baston looks like the Baston of old who just chases shadows. Dyer hasn’t discovered an end product over the summer (no surprise there). There’s nothing on the bench if we want to shake up the middle.

Hopefully this will be the cliched game of two halves, because that was awful one paced, technically poor crap.

Oh, and catering is even worse and more expensive than last year. Next level

Shut up you utter twåt
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 3 with 1995 viewsBobblehat

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 3 by Smellyplumz

Bidwell isn't very good is he

No he's not is he 😂😂😂 t!t
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 3 with 1994 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 3 by LeonWasGod

Shut up you utter twåt

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:11 - Aug 3 with 1968 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wow 2 in 1 minute.
Well done Jay, Borja, MVH and whoever took the corner.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:11 - Aug 3 with 1942 viewsTheFranchise

Shots and width, where has this been hiding?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:11 - Aug 3 with 1927 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 3 by WarwickHunt

Oli who?

Do you have a stream?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:11 - Aug 3 with 1923 viewsblackpooljack

We literally went from bottom to top of the league in 2 mins
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 3 with 1906 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 3 by Glyn1

Ha! Hull's new manager has fallen into Cooper's trap: last season we always did better after conceding the 1st goal.

Hull are relegation candidates and with this team we'll be ahead by half time.

Your coconut - where do we deliver it to?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 3 with 1886 viewsphact0rri

figured I'd use halftime to load up some laundry. come back and we've gone in for two goals... well least we got them!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 3 with 1871 viewsblackflyingswan

Wonder SUPER Swans.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 3 with 1840 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:11 - Aug 3 by blackpooljack

We literally went from bottom to top of the league in 2 mins

Thanks, Motty.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 3 with 1822 viewsAndyNak

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 3 with 1800 viewsTheKirkyLife

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING???
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 1774 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:11 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

Shots and width, where has this been hiding?

A full-back who can cross! WTF?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 1735 viewsSmellyplumz

Always knew we could win this 🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 3 with 1533 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 3 by LeonWasGod

Shut up you utter twåt

Fvcking brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024