Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 15:21 - Jul 31 with 11642 viewsNotLoyal

Is this idiot training with the sqaud ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ayew on 15:23 - Jul 31 with 6391 viewsSwansea93

He's due back next week, the poor bloke had extra time off for his hard work with Ghana.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayew on 15:51 - Jul 31 with 6303 viewsjacabertawe

The poor lad surely hasn't had enough time off since his last game on the 8th July?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ayew on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 6097 viewsSwansea93

Ghana captain Andre Ayew has been handed an extra one week off after his exertions at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

The 29-year-old has been working out in his native country after a back-breaking campaign for both club and country.

Reports say Swansea cannot pay him and are therefore looking for a club that can accommodate his wage bill.

The Ghana striker still has two years left to run on his existing deal with the club.

Ayew will not be short of offers and will land a bumper contract with a big club this summer, it has been reported

The high-profile status of the player means a club with the financial warchest can prize him away.

The Ghana super star will return to South Wales next week to sort out his long-term future.

Ayew on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 6088 viewsTheFranchise

Ayew on 16:48 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

Ghana captain Andre Ayew has been handed an extra one week off after his exertions at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

The 29-year-old has been working out in his native country after a back-breaking campaign for both club and country.

Reports say Swansea cannot pay him and are therefore looking for a club that can accommodate his wage bill.

The Ghana striker still has two years left to run on his existing deal with the club.

Ayew will not be short of offers and will land a bumper contract with a big club this summer, it has been reported

The high-profile status of the player means a club with the financial warchest can prize him away.

The Ghana super star will return to South Wales next week to sort out his long-term future.

That's some very creative journalism
Ayew on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 6045 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exertions. Arf

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew on 17:23 - Jul 31 with 5922 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: "The 29-year-old has been working out in his native country after a back-breaking campaign for both club and country. "

Back breaking? Don't tell me the guy has previously been barrowing heavy loads through quick-setting quagmires also? On the verge of absolute exhaustion after pushing a relentless stream of overflowing ready mix into one steel shuttered floor after another? In this type of weather also.

Poor dab!

Argus!

Ayew on 17:52 - Jul 31 with 5826 viewsnyc_swans

any evidence that he's an idiot or that he's refused to train?

hardly his fault the club panic bought him and gave him a huge contract. i'd think you should direct your ire elsewhere.
Ayew on 17:52 - Jul 31 with 5825 viewsmonmouth

That is just the most beautiful piece of satire.

He has two years left though....bloody hell. Jenkins should be made to pay his stupid wages. EVERYONE except the failed bulbous nosed gimp knew that anew was a bucket of shit and we’d stolen 20m off West Ham.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew on 20:11 - Jul 31 with 5551 viewsBadlands

Fingers crossed

https://tbrfootball.com/should-newcastle-consider-18m-championship-ace-with-club

They took Jonjo and Ki and, it appears they, still haven't learned :-)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ayew on 20:58 - Jul 31 with 5390 viewsSwans_16

Reported on the Marseille Twitter page that they’ve signed Andre Ayew ?
Ayew on 21:02 - Jul 31 with 5360 viewsBillyChong

Back breaking! Who writes this shit?!
Ayew on 21:09 - Jul 31 with 5324 viewsWarwickHunt

Ayew on 16:55 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Exertions. Arf

He broke sweat once. Mind you, it was fûcking hot.
Ayew on 21:14 - Jul 31 with 5285 viewsSwansea93

Ayew on 20:58 - Jul 31 by Swans_16

Can't see it?

Ayew on 21:16 - Jul 31 with 5263 viewsJBT95

Ayew on 20:58 - Jul 31 by Swans_16

I think they mean create magic v Napoli
Ayew on 11:11 - Aug 1 with 4836 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew on 20:11 - Jul 31 by Badlands

Fingers crossed

https://tbrfootball.com/should-newcastle-consider-18m-championship-ace-with-club

They took Jonjo and Ki and, it appears they, still haven't learned :-)

If we get £18m for him I'll buy Trev a Joe's ice cream. 2 scoops. With sprinkles if he wants them.
Ayew on 17:54 - Aug 1 with 4589 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody who wears gloves in July clearly isn't putting in back breaking shift.

Not even Nordfeldt !!
Ayew on 17:59 - Aug 1 with 4564 viewskarnataka

Ayew on 11:11 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

If we get £18m for him I'll buy Trev a Joe's ice cream. 2 scoops. With sprinkles if he wants them.

And if he only gets £2m will you give him crushed nuts?
Ayew on 18:06 - Aug 1 with 4529 viewsjack_lord

Ayew is a good player though and played better for us when his brother wasn't here. I think he may do well at Newcastle and may be motivated in the right system. He was playing in a doomed team that nearly stayed up until Carvahal panicked. It is best for him and us, obviously, if he gets a good deal and we get paid.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ayew on 20:50 - Aug 1 with 4296 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew on 18:06 - Aug 1 by jack_lord

Ayew is a good player though and played better for us when his brother wasn't here. I think he may do well at Newcastle and may be motivated in the right system. He was playing in a doomed team that nearly stayed up until Carvahal panicked. It is best for him and us, obviously, if he gets a good deal and we get paid.

I doubt he's in their minds at all. Wishful thinking is all but I'd love to see him go there and light up the grey dismal northern skies

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew on 20:54 - Aug 1 with 4265 viewsGlyn1

Ayew on 21:02 - Jul 31 by BillyChong

Back breaking! Who writes this shit?!

I'm guessing that's from a newspaper or website in Ghana.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ayew on 22:39 - Aug 1 with 4134 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew on 17:52 - Jul 31 by nyc_swans

any evidence that he's an idiot or that he's refused to train?

hardly his fault the club panic bought him and gave him a huge contract. i'd think you should direct your ire elsewhere.

Anyone who says nothing regards his future or pledges his faith in a club that pays him 350k a month is a fücking idiot. I never stated he refuses to train I asked the question is he training and referred to him as a fücking idiot, what with him being a fücking idiot.
I hope that clarifies the basic English used to reference this fücking idiot.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:44]

OK I've changed it.

Ayew on 22:58 - Aug 1 with 4051 viewslonglostjack

Ayew on 22:39 - Aug 1 by NotLoyal

Anyone who says nothing regards his future or pledges his faith in a club that pays him 350k a month is a fücking idiot. I never stated he refuses to train I asked the question is he training and referred to him as a fücking idiot, what with him being a fücking idiot.
I hope that clarifies the basic English used to reference this fücking idiot.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:44]

Bang on. Considering what he’s paid his silence is deafening. Time to kiss the badge Ayew, you mollycoddled primadonna.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:59]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ayew on 23:01 - Aug 1 with 4038 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew on 22:58 - Aug 1 by longlostjack

Bang on. Considering what he’s paid his silence is deafening. Time to kiss the badge Ayew, you mollycoddled primadonna.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:59]

Some things are lost on folk ...
What can you do 🤷

OK I've changed it.

Ayew on 19:50 - Aug 3 with 3600 viewsSwansea93

Swansea City has offered to rent Andre Ayew to Fenerbahçe for free.

Translated from Ghana paper.

Ayew on 19:54 - Aug 3 with 3571 viewsHighjack

Ayew on 19:50 - Aug 3 by Swansea93

Swansea City has offered to rent Andre Ayew to Fenerbahçe for free.

Translated from Ghana paper.

Yes my Ghanaian isn’t up to scratch but there’s definitely something about a Turkish rent boy in there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024