Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birch must be on thin ice. 17:05 - Jul 31 with 9769 viewsItchySphincter

Any tw@t could have sold the family silver and kept the rusty old scrap.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 22:58 - Jul 31 with 1737 viewsthornabyswan

Birch must be on thin ice. on 22:52 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

Have you been drinking? Your backing up your weaker than piss argument by saying Andre Ayew is suddenly the main man this season, after everything that Birch said? Step away from the keyboard son.

Just pointing out that Ayew could score 20 goals easily in this league.
Let's say his wages are 4 million

If he and Baston stay we have 2 very good Championship players if they go we save a load of cash on wages.

The 42 million income from James Ollie J. Ayew and Potter has eased the situation.

Also released Fer Narsingh and Ollsson.

Go to bed you will feel better in the morning

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:01 - Jul 31 with 1725 viewsItchySphincter

Birch must be on thin ice. on 22:58 - Jul 31 by thornabyswan

If he and Baston stay we have 2 very good Championship players if they go we save a load of cash on wages.

The 42 million income from James Ollie J. Ayew and Potter has eased the situation.

Oh, so that’s the plan. Cunning.

F*ck me.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:04 - Jul 31 with 1707 viewsthornabyswan

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:01 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

Oh, so that’s the plan. Cunning.

F*ck me.

Not the plan no but if I was as fukcing miserable as you I would find a new hobby

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:08 - Jul 31 with 1685 viewsItchySphincter

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:04 - Jul 31 by thornabyswan

Not the plan no but if I was as fukcing miserable as you I would find a new hobby

You realise you’ve just wasted all this time trying to argue with me for the sake of it as you have absolutely no point to make with regard to my post. You’ve mugged yourself off mate. Maybe you need a new hobby, discussion forums are obviously not for you.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:10 - Jul 31 with 1674 viewsswancity

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:08 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

You realise you’ve just wasted all this time trying to argue with me for the sake of it as you have absolutely no point to make with regard to my post. You’ve mugged yourself off mate. Maybe you need a new hobby, discussion forums are obviously not for you.

You do understand that footballers sign a Contract do you. 😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:19 - Jul 31 with 1643 viewsthornabyswan

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:10 - Jul 31 by swancity

You do understand that footballers sign a Contract do you. 😂😂

I don't think he understands much at all.

Perhaps Trevor Birch should change his name to Harry Potter and Fukc off to Hogwarts.

Could sort all Itchys grievances out then.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:30 - Jul 31 with 1616 viewsswancity

Birch must be on thin ice. on 23:19 - Jul 31 by thornabyswan

I don't think he understands much at all.

Perhaps Trevor Birch should change his name to Harry Potter and Fukc off to Hogwarts.

Could sort all Itchys grievances out then.

Hes fairly clueless. As in life in general the clueless ones tend to make a lot of noise heavily disguised as hot air.

Yes Birch wave that magic wand and make some footballers disappear please.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Birch must be on thin ice. on 02:43 - Aug 1 with 1507 viewsNotLoyal

Where are we going with this ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Birch must be on thin ice. on 07:12 - Aug 1 with 1441 viewsjack247

Birch must be on thin ice. on 22:58 - Jul 31 by thornabyswan

In that scenario, Birch would still have failed, he’d have just got lucky. He made it abundantly clear his remit was to get Andre Ayew, plus others, off the wage bill.

He could fail and Ayew score 20 goals, he could fail and Ayew could flop, or could go abroad on a heavily subsidised loan on the last day of the window, same goes for Baston, though selling McBurnie late in the window may mean reassessing that goal.

He succeeded with Jordan Ayew.
Birch must be on thin ice. on 08:05 - Aug 1 with 1360 viewsItchySphincter

Birch must be on thin ice. on 02:43 - Aug 1 by NotLoyal

I think my point is clear, most people including yourself appear to see it, some don’t agree which is fair enough.

Some though, are too thick to just see it.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 09:15 - Aug 1 with 1307 viewsymaohyd

Birch must be on thin ice. on 19:26 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Inevitable innit, sadly. Anyone who does well while we stagnate in this division will have the vultures circulating.

We’ve always been a selling club; most others are too. Still sucks though. Judge Birch (and the others) on what happens next. Do we regroup and bounce back or is this the start of a slide?

Apart from Barca and Real , who are at the top of the food chain, every club in the world is a 'selling club'.

Even Barca were bullied when Neymar went to PSG.

Every player has a price and even if McBurnie was playing for Leeds, although a shower of sh it, but the biggest club in the division, he would have been sold.

Championship player has potential + Championship Player wants to play in the Prem + Prem team wants him+ Prem team meets asking price will always =sale!

What is unacceptable is a player being sold on the cheap, when either those in charge of that side of things are inept or economic forces dictate a fire sale is needed.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Birch must be on thin ice. on 09:28 - Aug 1 with 1282 viewsmagicdaps10

Birch must be on thin ice. on 02:43 - Aug 1 by NotLoyal

To League one.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Birch must be on thin ice. on 11:37 - Aug 1 with 1192 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Birch must be on thin ice. on 09:28 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

To League one.

If we're not careful!
Birch must be on thin ice. on 12:19 - Aug 1 with 1147 viewsBadlands

To League one.

No, no, no that was last season ... everyone said so.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Birch must be on thin ice. on 14:53 - Aug 1 with 1084 viewsymaohyd

To League one.

We'll be nowhere near relegation, far too much quality in the squad ......as it stands.

Equally, won't have enough of an attacking threat to push for a play off spot. Borja will now stay until at least Jan and someone else will also be brought in, we still don't have any goals though across the team.

Same sort of season as last year, different manager. Lots of lovely football, lots of games dominated but often not clinical enough.

I'd go for 5/6 points fewer than last season.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Birch must be on thin ice. on 15:21 - Aug 1 with 1044 views34dfgdf54

Birch must be on thin ice. on 14:53 - Aug 1 by ymaohyd

We'll be nowhere near relegation, far too much quality in the squad ......as it stands.

Equally, won't have enough of an attacking threat to push for a play off spot. Borja will now stay until at least Jan and someone else will also be brought in, we still don't have any goals though across the team.

Same sort of season as last year, different manager. Lots of lovely football, lots of games dominated but often not clinical enough.

I'd go for 5/6 points fewer than last season.

Agree with this 100%

As it stands I think we'll be 14th/15th. I won't grumble with that, no relegation battle = successful season for Cooper.

We will need to work miracles in the last few days of window to have our sights set any higher imo.
Birch must be on thin ice. on 17:09 - Aug 1 with 965 viewsSmellyplumz

Birch must be on thin ice. on 22:13 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Birch needed to get the premier league earners off the books. Most of them are still here so in that respect he’s failed so far.

.... But he's a really good communicator 🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Birch must be on thin ice. on 20:03 - Aug 1 with 886 viewsLuther27

Birch must be on thin ice. on 15:21 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

Agree with this 100%

As it stands I think we'll be 14th/15th. I won't grumble with that, no relegation battle = successful season for Cooper.

We will need to work miracles in the last few days of window to have our sights set any higher imo.

Personally I think this season is shite or bust regarding top 6 finish. If we don’t make the play offs then the sale of our bet youngsters is on the cards due to the reduction in parachute payments. Critical to this season is keeping VDH, Borja... and maybe Montero although I would love to see Asoro break through. We need a replacement for Ollie so let’s hope that the recruitment team have someone already identified based on Ollie passing his medical. 4th to 10th position for me.
Birch must be on thin ice. on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The OP 's cheerful message to our new chairman of all of 3 months :-

Itchy, you miserable b*stard!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Birch must be on thin ice. on 20:45 - Aug 1 with 809 viewsItchySphincter

Birch must be on thin ice. on 20:24 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

The OP 's cheerful message to our new chairman of all of 3 months :-

Itchy, you miserable b*stard!

God, we’ve got some thick fans.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Birch must be on thin ice. on 20:45 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

God, we’ve got some thick fans.

You're right there. We're in a better position than last year with a good squad and a manager and backroom team as good as we could hope for. I think we're in with a tremendous chance of bettering last seasons respectable 10th.

Yet some fans are having a go at the new chairman for being effectively unable to sell a player that no one else wants to even loan, let alone buy! To meet your expectations Birch is going to have to sidle up to mike Ashley with Ayew and a million notes saying "this one comes with cashback".

He's under a ridiculous contract that no one wants to meet and the lazy unambitious b*stard is quite content to do nothing and receive his "wages". Thick fans? Aye, that we do!

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:37 - Aug 1 with 763 viewsItchySphincter

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:02 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

You're right there. We're in a better position than last year with a good squad and a manager and backroom team as good as we could hope for. I think we're in with a tremendous chance of bettering last seasons respectable 10th.

Yet some fans are having a go at the new chairman for being effectively unable to sell a player that no one else wants to even loan, let alone buy! To meet your expectations Birch is going to have to sidle up to mike Ashley with Ayew and a million notes saying "this one comes with cashback".

He's under a ridiculous contract that no one wants to meet and the lazy unambitious b*stard is quite content to do nothing and receive his "wages". Thick fans? Aye, that we do!

Whoooosshhh.

You keep him up there on that pedestal Bryn, theres a g’boy.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:40 - Aug 1 with 754 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:37 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

Whoooosshhh.

You keep him up there on that pedestal Bryn, theres a g’boy.

I hardly consider it hero worship to recognise that the main has done a good job since he's arrived. Hardly "dress Elvis for Brendan" is it? (Which I'm proud to say I didn't participate in)
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 21:40]

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:47 - Aug 1 with 741 viewsItchySphincter

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:40 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I hardly consider it hero worship to recognise that the main has done a good job since he's arrived. Hardly "dress Elvis for Brendan" is it? (Which I'm proud to say I didn't participate in)

Besides sell two of our best and valuable players, and Jordan Ayew for about a third of what we paid for him, what exactly has he done Bryn? He publicly announced what he had to do and hasn’t got anywhere near it.

What you and you’re like fail to realise in your rush to scratch the itch is that I have nothing against Birch - he may yet succeed and I hope he does. The problem here is our thick fans lauding the bloke as a hero when he’s done f*ck all yet besides draw a wage.

Your supposed to be a grown man. Act like it.

Birch must be on thin ice. on 22:02 - Aug 1 with 702 viewsOldjack

Birch must be on thin ice. on 21:40 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't bother bryn ,itchy balls is clueless on football matters ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024