Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! 10:48 - Aug 1 with 1211 viewsjackharris

Absolute scum of the Earth have damaged the Lido again. This is such a brilliant facility for the children during the school holidays. They need to get some good CCTV or the police need to organise some sort of operation to watch the place during the night, to try and catch the evil b*st*rds.

[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 10:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 11:09 - Aug 1 with 1172 viewsLeonWasGod

What do people get out of doing that? Utter twâts.
Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 12:00 - Aug 1 with 1120 viewssquarebear

I dunno. Maybe it's done simply to frustrate paedos.
Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 13:02 - Aug 1 with 1046 viewsVincent_Vega

I'm the first to bash the council on their shortcomings, especially when planning and developments are concerned but when incidents like this happen you can see why the council have a 'what's the phucking point' mantra.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 16:51 - Aug 1 with 887 viewsDafyddHuw

Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 13:02 - Aug 1 by Vincent_Vega

I'm the first to bash the council on their shortcomings, especially when planning and developments are concerned but when incidents like this happen you can see why the council have a 'what's the phucking point' mantra.

Nonsense. All they had to do was stick a few security cameras up a few months ago and all of this would have been knocked on the head.

They can put up speed cameras everywhere, but not a couple of security cameras. Not cash cows like speed cameras though, I suppose.
Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 11:02 - Aug 5 with 658 viewscontroversial_jack

Blackpill Lido Vandalised, Again! on 16:51 - Aug 1 by DafyddHuw

Nonsense. All they had to do was stick a few security cameras up a few months ago and all of this would have been knocked on the head.

They can put up speed cameras everywhere, but not a couple of security cameras. Not cash cows like speed cameras though, I suppose.

Speed cameras are about revenue collection, CCTV costs money as is basically ineffective
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024