Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ban the Burqua? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 12:51 - Aug 1 with 590 viewsDarran

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/01/dutch-police-signal-unwillingness-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ban the Burqua? 🤷🏼‍♂️ on 14:04 - Aug 1 with 519 viewsHighjack

Women should have the right to choose to wear whatever their husband demands them to wear.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ban the Burqua? 🤷🏼‍♂️ on 14:42 - Aug 1 with 482 viewswestwalesed

I don’t believe the state should mandate what any of its Citizens wear. It should be entirely up to them. I don’t like the Burqa personally, but my personal view is irrelevant.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Ban the Burqua? 🤷🏼‍♂️ on 16:06 - Aug 1 with 423 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ban the Burqua? 🤷🏼‍♂️ on 16:19 - Aug 1 with 405 viewsWingstandwood

Ban the Burqua? 🤷🏼‍♂️ on 16:06 - Aug 1 by jackharris

That'll confuse Mart6? I wonder if he'll be equally p1ssed off showing similar downarrowing distaste just like he did over the exclusion order placed upon a highly dangerous Irish paramilitary. The one responsible for killing and maiming innocents and children in Omagh........ Infringement of civil liberties see!........ Mothers, fathers and children out shopping must die and be maimed to uphold the values of lefty-loonism!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024