Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legal action it is then 16:25 - Aug 1 with 7668 viewsDarran

The Swansea City Supporters Trust Board can confirm the following results in the recent consultation to members:

A total of 1572 ballot papers were issued with 848 valid ballot papers returned.

The results were:

81.80% of votes in favour of Option 1 - To Pursue Legal Action

17.15% of votes in favour of Option 2 - No Change

(1.05% of votes were returned on spoiled ballot papers)

The result now provides the Swans Trust Board with a firm mandate to proceed with the legal avenues outlined in our consultation document and our legal team and funders will continue their work at the earliest possible opportunity.

We will of course duly update our members as we progress.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Legal action it is then on 21:35 - Aug 1 with 1276 viewscimlajack

Legal action it is then on 21:02 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

I had to google “fungible”. It’s a new word for me. Awesome!

You are not the only one,i did too
Legal action it is then on 22:04 - Aug 1 with 1192 viewsSwanseajill

Legal action it is then on 21:24 - Aug 1 by Garyjack

You could say the same about every General election there's ever been! That's democracy for you. You have a vote, use it.
But for me, a big well done to everyone involved in the hard work they've put in, totally voluntarily and unpaid to bring us to this stage. It must have been a big drain on your personal lives.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 21:28]

Well said Gary.
Unpaid, unloved by some on here. But blue peter badges for all those that gave their time and their enthusiasm.
The future is going to be a frustrating couple of years for th Trust board and its members, but hopefully the right result will win the day.
Legal action it is then on 22:22 - Aug 1 with 1151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Legal action it is then on 22:46 - Aug 1 with 1097 viewsswancity

Great news. 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Legal action it is then on 22:52 - Aug 1 with 1076 viewsNotLoyal

Legal action it is then on 18:42 - Aug 1 by Badlands

Get them out - and who takes overs?
Not more about wallets given the evidence o the last three years.

This is about integrity, history of non disclosures, the sale of the club, the lies that were told, the breaches that misled the trust, truth is truth, that's the final conclusion a court will come to.
Who goes where, when and why has nothing to do it. You can ask that question all day long regards anything, players, managers, owners, plumbers, painters, wives, husband's, crisps.
This is about the truth, and whatever the outcome is ... that's the point of this. An outcome.
Accountability. It's coming.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:53]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Legal action it is then on 00:53 - Aug 2 with 983 viewsDJack

Legal action it is then on 21:14 - Aug 1 by monmouth

That’s Oxbridge for you.

Just try and fungible someone at Swansea Tech and see what you get.

In Swansea a fungible is a nibble made from magic mushrooms...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Legal action it is then on 01:04 - Aug 2 with 981 viewsSmellyplumz

Legal action it is then on 20:37 - Aug 1 by Nortbankboy

What do we expect to gain by taking legal action.
Apart from distracting the club from the coming season?

Do one jvzswedehead

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Legal action it is then on 01:08 - Aug 2 with 978 viewsDJack

Legal action it is then on 01:04 - Aug 2 by Smellyplumz

Do one jvzswedehead

Plumz, it's Eames senior.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Legal action it is then on 01:15 - Aug 2 with 975 viewsSmellyplumz

Legal action it is then on 01:08 - Aug 2 by DJack

Plumz, it's Eames senior.

Thanks I'll put him on ignore now 👍

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Legal action it is then on 07:11 - Aug 2 with 859 viewsjack247

Legal action it is then on 18:10 - Aug 1 by ladyjack

Disappointing that the votes for legal action as a percentage of all ballot papers issued was less than 50%, this could be spun in a negative light.

And a measly 10% voted against legal action. That’s pretty damning to even the best spin doctor, particularly when most votes were against last time round.
Legal action it is then on 07:59 - Aug 2 with 801 views3swan

Legal action it is then on 22:04 - Aug 1 by Swanseajill

Well said Gary.
Unpaid, unloved by some on here. But blue peter badges for all those that gave their time and their enthusiasm.
The future is going to be a frustrating couple of years for th Trust board and its members, but hopefully the right result will win the day.

Yes totally agree with both posts. This is not where we would want to be but it is the correct action.
Legal action it is then on 08:08 - Aug 2 with 782 views3swan

Legal action it is then on 22:52 - Aug 1 by NotLoyal

This is about integrity, history of non disclosures, the sale of the club, the lies that were told, the breaches that misled the trust, truth is truth, that's the final conclusion a court will come to.
Who goes where, when and why has nothing to do it. You can ask that question all day long regards anything, players, managers, owners, plumbers, painters, wives, husband's, crisps.
This is about the truth, and whatever the outcome is ... that's the point of this. An outcome.
Accountability. It's coming.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 22:53]

Very well put. It's far from an ideal situation but the issues that started all of this cannot be brushed aside and forgotten. It's not about revenge, as some say, but standing up for right from wrong.
Legal action it is then on 17:45 - Aug 2 with 586 viewsWingstandwood

Legal action it is then on 21:24 - Aug 1 by Garyjack

You could say the same about every General election there's ever been! That's democracy for you. You have a vote, use it.
But for me, a big well done to everyone involved in the hard work they've put in, totally voluntarily and unpaid to bring us to this stage. It must have been a big drain on your personal lives.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 21:28]

The behind the scenes unpaid and voluntary work...the pathfinder work... and efforts of others should be applauded and not forgotten. A lot or pre-preparation has gone into this, it didn't all fall nicely stacked onto an office desk.

So 'real' supporters who care for the club, have supporter values/morals and supporter 'esprit de corps'? Should renew membership, rejoin, or become a SCST member for the first time. Nice way of a thank you also!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024