Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s that time again... 10:02 - Aug 2 with 1730 viewsMuteswan

Swansea Jazz Festival is happening from 2nd - 6th October.
It’s all taking place in and around The Garage at Whitez in The Uplands.
Dave Cottle has arranged a varied and superb line up again this year, although smaller than previous events, it will still be a great festival. I’m sure you know by now that the funding of the Festival will be by local sponsors, and without the money from the Arts Council of Wales and Swansea City Council will obviously be more condensed than previously, but still with the same high quality musicians on show. Check out the website for more info.
https://www.jazzwales.com/lineup
It’s that time again... on 11:11 - Aug 2 with 1705 viewsEbo

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It’s that time again... on 12:59 - Sep 20 with 1579 viewsMuteswan

Another reminder about the Swansea Jazz Festival coming up in 2 weeks time.
Get your tickets ASAP to avoid disappointment. Average White Band pair Hamish Stuart and Mollie Duncan will be playing some of their best known songs I’m sure, and Lawrence Cottle’s Big Band will be as excellent as usual featuring some of the most talented musicians in Britain.
The rest of the artists appearing are of similar standing also and quite a variety of styles to look forward to. I know a lot on here are not so keen on Jazz but check out the other artists for something that might appeal to you.
Eg. Did you know that the guy who plays guitar on Jeff Beck’s tours will be playing at the Festival?
Nicolas Meier is an extremely versatile guitarist, even has his own Metal band Seven7.
Also not forgetting Swansea’s own fabulous guitarist Taff Williams, something for everyone. 👍
https://www.jazzwales.com/
It’s that time again... on 13:13 - Sep 20 with 1571 viewsLohengrin

It’s that time again... on 12:59 - Sep 20 by Muteswan

Another reminder about the Swansea Jazz Festival coming up in 2 weeks time.
Get your tickets ASAP to avoid disappointment. Average White Band pair Hamish Stuart and Mollie Duncan will be playing some of their best known songs I’m sure, and Lawrence Cottle’s Big Band will be as excellent as usual featuring some of the most talented musicians in Britain.
The rest of the artists appearing are of similar standing also and quite a variety of styles to look forward to. I know a lot on here are not so keen on Jazz but check out the other artists for something that might appeal to you.
Eg. Did you know that the guy who plays guitar on Jeff Beck’s tours will be playing at the Festival?
Nicolas Meier is an extremely versatile guitarist, even has his own Metal band Seven7.
Also not forgetting Swansea’s own fabulous guitarist Taff Williams, something for everyone. 👍
https://www.jazzwales.com/

Ray’s a Melyn boy, mun.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It’s that time again... on 17:23 - Sep 20 with 1531 viewsMuteswan

It’s that time again... on 13:13 - Sep 20 by Lohengrin

Ray’s a Melyn boy, mun.

Ok, apologies 🤭 , but don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story. 😉
If he’s been to Swansea more than 3 times and he’s any good then we can claim him as one of us. 😜 and he is very good so...
Anyway don’t miss Taff at the Swansea Jazz Festival one of the”area’s” best guitarists.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024